AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : [RETIRED - Read First Post]

AznBlusuazn

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : CM Punk (Ported/Color Updated), Hogan Mega Pack (Released), HBK 3-Pack (Released), Shamrock 6-Pack (Released), Mysterio 2k15 Entrance (Released), Referee Pack + JTG (Released), Step-By-Step Tutorial for Installing

Did some random porting:

010-Pack.png

• Brad Maddox (2k16) Manager
  • Brad Maddox (2k15) Referee
  • John Cone (2k15) Referee
  • John Cone (Retro 2k15) Referee
  • JTG (2012) -- Port of my WWE 2k18 Mod

Included are Pofo/Movesets for Maddox and Cones.  Cryme Tyme Media, Team Info, and JTG/Shad Pofo/Movesets as well.  Links to @kaa992's awesome Cryme Tyme GFX as well.

Shad is @Lunatic Fringe's WWE 2k18 Mod that I ported.  You will have to get his WWE 2k18 mod and port it into WWE 2k19.  It is not mine, please do not ask for it.

Enjoy.

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

Wow, what a nice surprise. So how does one go about porting a mod from '18? Is it just a matter of installing the correct pofo and moveset files? Or is further modding required to get them to fully work?

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : CM Punk, Hogan Mega Pack, Cody/Stardust 5-Pack, HBK 3-Pack, Shamrock 6-Pack, Mysterio 2k15 Entrance, Referee Pack + JTG, Step-By-Step Tutorial for Installing

Cody Rhodes & Stardust Pack

011-Cody-Pack.png

•  Cody 2k15 / Cody Masked / Cody WWE12
•  Stardust 2k16 / Stardust 2k17
•  Ported Stardust Entrance/Victory Scenes
•  Ported Cody Victory Scene
•  Ported Rhodes Brothers (Goldust/Cody) Entrance Scene
•  Media Pack for Cody/Stardust
•  Pofo/Moveset Files for Cody/Stardust 

All on my mod index - Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Glorious 1

Tommaso Ciampa (2k18 Ports)

012-Ciampa-Ported.png

• Corrected Skin Color for 2k19
  • Pofo/Moveset for 2k19
  • Ported 2k18 Trons (recommended trons in readme)
  • "No One Will Survive" WEM 

On mod index.

Enjoy.

• Like 5

Yesss all of your recent stuff is awesome. Cody, Stardust, Ciampa are going into my game ASAP! 

Do you know if its possible to dye/paint Cody's hair? I don't think I'm able to bring him into CAW right? 

16 minutes ago, Shiek said:

Yesss all of your recent stuff is awesome. Cody, Stardust, Ciampa are going into my game ASAP! 

Do you know if its possible to dye/paint Cody's hair? I don't think I'm able to bring him into CAW right? 

Can't use him in CAW but you can extract the hair textures and dye them yourself.

Also @SimplyRipZz has a modern Cody I believe.

• Like 1

Irwin R. Schyster (the 2k18 mod that I enhanced from Julian's 2k17 base):

013-IRS.png

• 3D tie and suspenders
  • Retextured clothing
  • Fixed skin tone for 2k19
  • Added custom made entrance (slot 1060) with silver briefcase (prop 4008)
  • Pofo Moveset and Titantron included

On my mod index.  Enjoy!

• Like 8

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : CM Punk, Hogan Mega Pack, Cody/Stardust 5-Pack, HBK 3-Pack, Shamrock 6-Pack, Mysterio 2k15 Entrance, Referee Pack + JTG, IRS with Briefcase Entrance, Step-By-Step Tutorial for Installing
21 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Irwin R. Schyster (the 2k18 mod that I enhanced from Julian's 2k17 base):

• 3D tie and suspenders
  • Retextured clothing
  • Fixed skin tone for 2k19
  • Added custom made entrance (slot 1060) with silver briefcase (prop 4008)
  • Pofo Moveset and Titantron included

On my mod index.  Enjoy!

Great Mods @AznBlusuazn love the work.

I notice you put IRS in slot 476 where Hogan was and made those old Hogan slot to all 475?

8 minutes ago, Martinsugar said:

Great Mods @AznBlusuazn love the work.

I notice you put IRS in slot 476 where Hogan was and made those old Hogan slot to all 475?

Yes that is my preference.  IRS can be in another slot if you want.  Just look at the memory sheet for the available slots.

2 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Yes that is my preference.  IRS can be in another slot if you want.  Just look at the memory sheet for the available slots.

Yea was looking to make all the Hogan's you made into their own slots with their evt's but i'm new to this don't wanna mess it up or leave out one crazy detail edit lol

I notice the game had an Update today could updating the game cause issues to the modded game? I really need to make two different copy folders for this game lol

9 minutes ago, DEE BATCH said:

Ughhhh update messes up mods.. Wrestleplus will need an update

Yup i was like wtf game wont launch too i may need to do a file fix and just add them back lol

1 hour ago, DEE BATCH said:

To get the game to launch delete chunk def... However mods do not show up anymore. You can still play non modded characters..

Oh wait nvm update to wrestle+ fixed everything back

Edited by Martinsugar

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : New Titantron Fix, CM Punk, Hogan Mega Pack, Cody/Stardust 5-Pack, HBK 3-Pack, Shamrock 6-Pack, Mysterio 2k15 Entrance, Referee Pack + JTG, IRS with Briefcase Entrance, Step-By-Step Tutorial for Installing
7 minutes ago, Leingod said:

Hot stuff, @AznBlusuazn 😀 ... and this may not be the place to ask, but would you please consider porting your 2001 DDP mod for 2K19? 

It’s not the place to ask. Mod request is