AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : [RETIRED - Read First Post]

AznBlusuazn

2 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

i just found boo and cheer no alignment option in this year game

That's it.Cheer is for faces boo for heels. You first have attitude then crowd balance.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Because him flexing his muscles doesn't go with the heel disposition.  Change him to face and it's the traditional Hulk Hogan post match.

Absolutely awesome Azn! Just changed him to "Face" and there it is. Hogan's Signature Post-match animation! G-R-E-A-T!

Yesterday I was asking for the 2K15 Yellow/Red Real-American Hogan in the Mod-Request thread and a few hours later this video is showing up on youtube!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIpLV1CH-OY

The video description even links to this very thread here saying that this is indeed your Hogan-Mod, Azn!? Now I really would like to know what I need to do get the 2K15 yellow/red Real American Hogan into 2k19?

2 hours ago, lohan0903 said:

Absolutely awesome Azn! Just changed him to "Face" and there it is. Hogan's Signature Post-match animation! G-R-E-A-T!

Yesterday I was asking for the 2K15 Yellow/Red Real-American Hogan in the Mod-Request thread and a few hours later this video is showing up on youtube!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIpLV1CH-OY

The video description even links to this very thread here saying that this is indeed your Hogan-Mod, Azn!? Now I really would like to know what I need to do get the 2K15 yellow/red Real American Hogan into 2k19?

That's my 2k18 mod.  It's not fully correct for 2k19.  The lighting is off in the entrance.  All the youtuber did was change the entrance id.  It's not a complete port.

15 hours ago, UtlimatePiper said:

Hey @AznBlusuazn how did you ported CM Punk & Hollywood's entrances to 2K19? I want to get your Retro Hogan entrance you did for 2K18 in this year game  but I have no clue how to do that. Data Editor dont have that option to make the moveset file yet

First, define the slot you want.  Then you have to edit the 0f0p file in the EVP to match the slot, either edit the effects file or create one with the same slot, then edit each scene in the EVZ with the new slot, and rebuild the pac.  That's the short version.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

That's my 2k18 mod.  It's not fully correct for 2k19.  The lighting is off in the entrance.  All the youtuber did was change the entrance id.  It's not a complete port.

First, define the slot you want.  Then you have to edit the 0f0p file in the EVP to match the slot, either edit the effects file or create one with the same slot, then edit each scene in the EVZ with the new slot, and rebuild the pac.  That's the short version.  

Ok, so I'll wait patiently until there's a complete yellow/red Hogan port!

5 hours ago, Leingod said:

I've seen the awesome Hollywood Hogan mod on vid, and is it me. or the fluffy thing he carries around his neck has no physics during his entrance?

2k15 bone based animations have stopped working in 2k19. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi @AznBlusuazn,

I was wondering. I remember the Boa didn't animate in wwe 2k16 too. There was a workaround for it at the time.

I wasn't around then?  Maybe you can look into it?

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : CM Punk (Full Port) + Hollywood Hogan (Full Port) (RELEASED), HBK RR 1995 + DX 1997, Rey 2k15 Entrance Ported, Step-By-Step Mod Install Tutorial
15 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

2k15 bone based animations have stopped working in 2k19. 

Hope @squaredcirclefan finds the answer, but in the meantime, does the BOA (now I know what's it called) appear out of thin air in the ring if you remove it from HH's entrance gear like it did on 2K15?

1 hour ago, Leingod said:

Hope @squaredcirclefan finds the answer, but in the meantime, does the BOA (now I know what's it called) appear out of thin air in the ring if you remove it from HH's entrance gear like it did on 2K15?

I am working on alt entrances with and without the boa, with the Hollywood Rules I created shirt and the 2k15 default nWo shirt.  All different slots

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

3 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I am working on alt entrances with and without the boa, with the Hollywood Rules I created shirt and the 2k15 default nWo shirt.  All different slots

Awesome, dude... thanks for all your efforts 😀😁

I've been revising all my previous Hogans with updates and skin color fixes.  Retro, Modern, and Black and White Hogans will have multiple options, with matching separate entrance files to match the entrance attire shirts.  Boa and No Boa options will be available -- due to the boa animations not working this year.  All have hair fixed for 2k19. Here is a preview:

006-Hogan-Pack-Preview.png

• WWE Retro Hogan (default 2k15) 
  • WWE Retro Hogan with Modern Red Hulkmania shirt (custom)
  • WCW Hulk Hogan with Yellow Hulkster Shirt
  • WCW Hulk Hogan with Red Hulkster Shirt (custom)
  • WCW Hollywood Hogan w/nWo 2k15 Shirt (with and without boa options)
  • WCW Hollywood Hogan w/Hollywood Rules Shirt (with and without boa options)
  • WWE Hollywood Hulk Hogan Red and Yellow (2k15) (with and without boa options)

I may add some others.  Please do not request.  Thanks.

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 3

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : CM Punk (Full Port) + Hollywood Hogan (Full Port) (RELEASED), Hulk Hogan Mega Pack (Coming Soon), HBK RR 1995 + DX 1997, Rey 2k15 Entrance Ported, Step-By-Step Mod Install Tutorial
5 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I've been revising all my previous Hogans with updates and skin color fixes.  Retro, Modern, and Black and White Hogans will have multiple options, with matching separate entrance files to match the entrance attire shirts.  Boa and No Boa options will be available -- due to the boa animations not working this year.  All have hair fixed for 2k19. Here is a preview:

006-Hogan-Pack-Preview.png

• WWE Retro Hogan (default 2k15) 
  • WWE Retro Hogan with Modern Red Hulkmania shirt (custom)
  • WCW Hulk Hogan with Yellow Hulkster Shirt
  • WCW Hulk Hogan with Red Hulkster Shirt (custom)
  • WCW Hollywood Hogan w/nWo 2k15 Shirt (with and without boa options)
  • WCW Hollywood Hogan w/Hollywood Rules Shirt (with and without boa options)
  • WWE Hollywood Hulk Hogan Red and Yellow (2k15) (with and without boa options)

I may add some others.  Please do not request.  Thanks.

Yes! thanks AznBlusuazn.

Finally I can get rid of the 2k18 Red and Yellow port I injected myself a couple of days ago.

That tanned skin when you import a ch from previous games is really bad IMO.

I can't wait. 👍

Edited by Thunder72

DONT fix the hair....leave the hair alone please. Please don't give us the young bald Hogan. OR can you make a version with his hair from 2k15. Do two versions please man. The Hogan from the rocky movies is what I asking 

13 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

DONT fix the hair....leave the hair alone please. Please don't give us the young bald Hogan. OR can you make a version with his hair from 2k15. Do two versions please man. The Hogan from the rocky movies is what I asking 

Where do you get off making demands like this? AZN will put out what he wants, how he wants. Take it or leave it.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Where do you get off making demands like this? AZN will put out what he wants, how he wants. Take it or leave it.

I didn't make a demand. Im just a huge fan of Hogan and I just wanted to see a version of him with hair. Im a big time Hogan fan and all I wanted to do was see if he can make different versions of hulk. Sorry if I sound demanding. Im just a hyped up Hogan fan of the 80's 

• Like 1