AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : [RETIRED - Read First Post]

AznBlusuazn

2 hours ago, AmirZ said:

all I want is the GFX to work thats all

For cm punk, maybe you can ask kaa992 if he will put them on slot 131 for you. They are his gfx. 

1 hour ago, norma2rl said:

AznBlusuazn, what do we have to do to get the mods to work in universe? 

Wait for the updated WrestlePlus with the universe mode injector. 

• Like 1

image.png

Edit:  Just realized I used the wrong tattoo scheme.  I need to fix that lol.

I fixed the shine issue on the tights and the wristbands.  Should be released soon.  I'll be also converting over a few of the other HBKs (no request at this time please):

• DX '97
  • WM14
  • Survivor Series '97 (Montreal)
  • WM10

Additionally, I have made some adjustments to HBK's moveset and entrance to match more of a "heel" HBK from the mid-90s.  I have never really liked some of the moves 2k put in his moveset or the entrances available.

I have limited time, but I am still trying to provide content for you guys.  Thanks for your support.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : CM Punk (Full Port) + Hollywood Hogan (Full Port) (RELEASED), HBK RR 1995 + DX 1997, Step-By-Step Mod Install Tutorial

You have enough on your plate IRL with your family, especially with the recent addition. Congratulations to you there. Any kind of support from yourself, even if it's a quick word of advice is valuable to any and all. Thank you for these incredible mods bud. *Thumbs Up*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, I noticed that with the Super string the name of the modded superstar (I installed your cm Punk) only appears playing in english, is there a way to have his name also if playing in other languages?

6 hours ago, Broskinator97 said:

Hi, I noticed that with the Super string the name of the modded superstar (I installed your cm Punk) only appears playing in english, is there a way to have his name also if playing in other languages?

Someone would have to work on a multi-languaged Super String.  Might need to contact @pozzum about that.

• Like 1

Hollywood Hogan Entrance will have two separate versions (Color and Mono-to-Color).  I have enabled Run-Ins/Breakouts for the entrance:

YT-004-Hollywood-Breakout.png

I have also fixed the skin on him as well as the titantron in a new slot (not replacing).  Will release soon.

• Like 7

Tbh @AznBlusuazn sometimes Hogan had quite the tan IRL. Especially during his nWo run so tbh it doesn't look all that bad imo. However, having said that it will be great to have the option of using both as and when. But for the other wrestlers yes it doesn't look authentic. I wouldn't know what has caused that but it doesn't look good whatever it is. Anyway some great looking mods you have started with there bud. *thumbs up*

1 hour ago, Goon3r73 said:

Tbh @AznBlusuazn sometimes Hogan had quite the tan IRL. Especially during his nWo run so tbh it doesn't look all that bad imo. However, having said that it will be great to have the option of using both as and when. But for the other wrestlers yes it doesn't look authentic. I wouldn't know what has caused that but it doesn't look good whatever it is. Anyway some great looking mods you have started with there bud. *thumbs up*

I am fixing the tans as I go now. 

• Too Sweet 1

12 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Hollywood Hogan Entrance will have two separate versions (Color and Mono-to-Color).  I have enabled Run-Ins/Breakouts for the entrance:

YT-004-Hollywood-Breakout.png

I have also fixed the skin on him as well as the titantron in a new slot (not replacing).  Will release soon.

why titantron dont work this year like the previous year we dont had such problem

3 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

why titantron dont work this year like the previous year we dont had such problem

Titantrons are controlled by a file called assetconv -- there is a fix on the Smacktalks Discord.

• Too Sweet 1

Absolutely love your Hogan Mod Azn! Just would like to know why he currently has Scott Hall's post-match animation instead of his own 2K15 animation? Is it because otherwise the post-match interruptions won't work anymore?

3 hours ago, lohan0903 said:

Absolutely love your Hogan Mod Azn! Just would like to know why he currently has Scott Hall's post-match animation instead of his own 2K15 animation? Is it because otherwise the post-match interruptions won't work anymore?

Because him flexing his muscles doesn't go with the heel disposition.  Change him to face and it's the traditional Hulk Hogan post match.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Because him flexing his muscles doesn't go with the heel disposition.  Change him to face and it's the traditional Hulk Hogan post match.

how to change him to face this year i can't find the option in my wwe

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You do adjust that in the superstar edit section of the game. Crowd reaction.

i just found boo and cheer no alignment option in this year game