CAWs and creations. Feel free to share Creations and creative criticize

wallybescotty

so this is gonna be my last for awhile, i will have a set of 5 rotatable as soon as i rank up, if there is one you would like uploaded i can swap out a couple.  but here is the franchise Shane Douglas with a mix of wcw style attires. 

333juo7.jpg

Edited by wallybescotty

On the red and yellow, i added his back and forarm tatoo aswell, 99 style doesnt have them, but if you download him you can add it if you want i just wanted one that looked more like him now and then a hollywood 90s one.

Matt Sydal preview, going to rework the face a little and the colors of the beard, but im content with the logos and look.  i did this one as a request, i'll have a final before uploading, i still have the issue of available upload slots, but i maybe able to take one out, just tricky with ones that get more downloads, and i didnt keep them all in save file backups so i'll ponder on it. vq43z8.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NarukamiYu said:

Damn, the attire is spot on, maybe just missing some jacket logo, and yeah you right, maybe need some tweaked on the face, but the rest is dope af

yeah i am going to see what i can do about fixing it up and getting the second attire the way your wanting and im gonna do the logos on a different color style jacket, ive got them in mind, just gotta make em.

2 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

Damn, the attire is spot on, maybe just missing some jacket logo, and yeah you right, maybe need some tweaked on the face, but the rest is dope af

ok so here is what your going tobe getting once im done with moves and entrance 35kuyo9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

7 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

ok so here is what your going tobe getting once im done with moves and entrance 35kuyo9.jpg

Holy mother, this make me sick!! Cant wait for it

i had tazz uploaded but i changed him out for a request, i have matt sydal uploaded, an im working on a better xpac at the moment, Eli Drake will be next as soon as i find a good size logo to crop out for his gear.

finished xpac, i added the green DX logo underneath the red xpac logo in the entrance attire in case anyone wants the green attire with the dx logo, im more partial to the red gear so thats the one i went with.  he'll be up whenever i get an available slot.  29kuzdh.jpg

• Like 1

On 14.2.2018 at 7:42 PM, wallybescotty said:

finished xpac, i added the green DX logo underneath the red xpac logo in the entrance attire in case anyone wants the green attire with the dx logo, im more partial to the red gear so thats the one i went with.  he'll be up whenever i get an available slot. 

I really like your X-Pac, there wasnt any good one til now :)
I'd like to have a green one to fit in the green DX-Attires, but you cant always have everything 100%. Nonetheless: thanks for this work!

if you change the red "details" on the shirt to green, and swap out the red logo w/ the green dx logo, i included in the entrance attire you can totally have the green attire, remove boot logos and add the green dx logos. i wanted to make sure those who wanted to recreate the dx attire they could.  i personally am more partial to the red attire thats why i went with it.  "attitude by acclaim" era lol

Edited by wallybescotty
  • Like 1

Hey man, do you mind reuploading your chris masters? Best and most accurate chris master i ever seen on cc but sadly i miss him and didnt got a chance to download him

17 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

if you change the red "details" on the shirt to green, and swap out the red logo w/ the green dx logo, i included in the entrance attire you can totally have the green attire, remove boot logos and add the green dx logos. i wanted to make sure those who wanted to recreate the dx attire they could.  i personally am more partial to the red attire thats why i went with it.  "attitude by acclaim" era lol

i was too stupid to read your text above the x-pac screen XD
thank you for this "feature" :D

• Haha 1