CAWs and creations. Feel free to share Creations and creative criticize

wallybescotty

Here are the current CAWs i have, let me know what you think, feel free to share, and if there are textures i have i am ok with sharing, sometimes others can improve or create things better than me.  ones that are uploaded i will exclude from this post

al2qkm.jpg

rax65d.jpg

17fhio.jpg

euf2gw.jpg

14o82ds.jpg

nci7v4.jpg1o22kp.jpg

Edited by wallybescotty
  • Too Sweet 1

• wallybescotty changed the title to CAWs and creations. Feel free to share Creations and creative criticize

i need to work more on the logos, the mask ones in particular, im just not sure how im going to do it just yet.  im not sure about the face so i did make another texture to morph if it turned out awful, and the not having a normal top hat does sorta create difficulties, i could have used the short one but i think this one is about as close as i can get.  i might change the hair on the white attire and do the shaved one with the top pulled back, but this is my first attempt, let me know if there are things you think i need to change and redo.

here is a different face texture i have not tried yet, if you would like to play around with and let me know, the skin shade might be a tad darker. i actually blurred alot of the abnormalities and in hopes that the beard will fit better on it.

ao2k3p.jpg

311oncx.jpg

Edited by wallybescotty

On 1/1/2018 at 9:22 AM, hiepwwe9 said:

I did see Marty scrull piture and is Amazing i Hope you released soon <3 

ive got i think 300 more downloads til i rank up and i can put my 3rd round of CAWs, let me know which ones you like the most and i'll be uploading them, ive got i think about 10 CAWs ready to roll out

15 hours ago, ParasiteAdam said:

Good stuff. You wouldnt have a way of getting Vampiros tattoos would you?

Try these ones out.  i hope they work for you.

29ft4rs.jpg

24yssxv.jpg

2luirn.jpg

aneph0.jpg

On 1/1/2018 at 9:22 AM, hiepwwe9 said:

I did see Marty scrull piture and is Amazing i Hope you released soon <3 

I released the villain for you, i swapped him out with Tazz for now so you can go ahead and download him, i didnt use sound injector on him like i did my other CAWs so i think he has in game music, feel free to tweak it to your liking, i did 2 attires so that way you can mix an match the logos if you want.

Edited by wallybescotty

9 hours ago, likemike023 said:

Man can you make tazz? or brodus?

i have Tazz made, i swapped him out with marty scurl but i will be reuploading him, i have one with a classic look an the jump suit look.

2ah87io.jpg

Edited by wallybescotty
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

1 hour ago, wallybescotty said:

i have Tazz made, i swapped him out with marty scurl but i will be reuploading him, i have one with a classic look an the jump suit look.

Tazz.png?hotlinkfix=1514972767474

Thanks man. I'll wait for the upload. Tazz looks good. 

8 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

Try these ones out.  i hope they work for you.

chest.png?hotlinkfix=1514959524262

right%20arm_1.png?hotlinkfix=15149597076

Right%20arm%20back.png?hotlinkfix=151495

Left%20arm.png?hotlinkfix=1514959520834

I released the villain for you, i swapped him out with Tazz for now so you can go ahead and download him, i didnt use sound injector on him like i did my other CAWs so i think he has in game music, feel free to tweak it to your liking, i did 2 attires so that way you can mix an match the logos if you want.

Ummm I can't view ant of the pictures. Could you send the direct link please?

3 hours ago, ParasiteAdam said:

Ummm I can't view ant of the pictures. Could you send the direct link please?

i sent you a DM with a link to my google drive, i zipped them and shared them with ya

ive re uploaded the images to another host site, hope they work for everyone, i cant edit the replies and quotes so just ignore those, hopefully the rest work for you guys.  as far as the motor city machine guns go, ill have to think about it.  im not familiar with them enough to make them just yet.