CAWs and creations. Feel free to share Creations and creative criticize

wallybescotty

On 2/20/2018 at 6:02 AM, NarukamiYu said:

Rhuanico, wallybescotyy, and supercloud is the best creator that save wwe 2k18 pc cc now, damn man what a beauty arena and belt, and your eddie is best

vsotvq.jpgHere is the best sonjay dutt i can do, its very hard to find decent screenshots of his face relaxed, and not easy to get his logos unless you use the impact game textures so i made these and its reuploadable if you can improve it and make it better feel free

• Like 1

i did this one by request, and dont think its is good as it could have been but im not really familiar with him either, i made him reuploadable feel free to download, tweak and reupload, let me know if someone takes over so i can change him out on my current uploads.  but hope it works for NarukamiYu for the impact roster v2wryr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here are the final CAWs i Have on the game now, this doesn't include Sonjay Dutt,Shane Douglas or Lance Storm, i believe i have a couple others i never uploaded or only uploaded as a request.   If there is one in this screenshot that isn't uploaded i can trade one or two out that are currently uploaded.

347cwpg.jpg

Rey Mysterio isnt mine, it is Rhuanico99's i mistakenly placed in the arrangment because i was only wanting to use my own in it, however if you want that mysterio, it is currently uploaded search for Rhuanico99 or rey mysterio, you'll see it, and he has other fantastic uploads aswell.

On 3/28/2018 at 9:40 PM, wallybescotty said:

Here are the final CAWs i Have on the game now, this doesn't include Sonjay Dutt,Shane Douglas or Lance Storm, i believe i have a couple others i never uploaded or only uploaded as a request.   If there is one in this screenshot that isn't uploaded i can trade one or two out that are currently uploaded.

347cwpg.jpg

Rey Mysterio isnt mine, it is Rhuanico99's i mistakenly placed in the arrangment because i was only wanting to use my own in it, however if you want that mysterio, it is currently uploaded search for Rhuanico99 or rey mysterio, you'll see it, and he has other fantastic uploads aswell.

where's Eli? that one looks awesome af

11 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

Eli is uploaded, just not on my current save on my PC.  so this is only ones i have on my system.

I know, just saying because that one looks really like mod quality, ah do you still make caw? Actually i feel like something missing, but not wrestler, it's a title

23 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

I know, just saying because that one looks really like mod quality, ah do you still make caw? Actually i feel like something missing, but not wrestler, it's a title

i do make em, just havent mad any new ones, as far as titles go what one do you have in mind? i have impact titles and the ROH world title and some custom titles uploaded my last set was unbranded and came out looking pretty awesome.

4 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

i do make em, just havent mad any new ones, as far as titles go what one do you have in mind? i have impact titles and the ROH world title and some custom titles uploaded my last set was unbranded and came out looking pretty awesome.

X division title maybe? Hate the one on cc, can't change the plate because it impact with blue plate not black like global title. And maybe some ppv for impact? They have crossroads, genesys and other

12 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

X division title maybe? Hate the one on cc, can't change the plate because it impact with blue plate not black like global title. And maybe some ppv for impact? They have crossroads, genesys and other

message me a screenshot i have an idea of which version your talking about but want to make sure before i make it, i'll look into the arenas too

• 1 month later...

and here is the Knockouts, and the Tag team titles also uploaded

1fvfqh.jpg

2vioz76.jpg

this is for all the people who follow my creations who have made IMPACT! requests.  i seen there was new versions of the championships and noticed that no one had created them so here is the complete set.