My-MODS: Big Daddy V [PREVIEW], Kamala [RELEASED], Scott Steiner Retro [RELEASED], Koko B. Ware [High Energy], Owen Hart [WrestleMania X Attire]

Dennis-Bieser

17 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

Great job on ecw taz sandman and dreamer Dennis!! and btw cant send u a pm lol ;)

I was able to send a PM last night but so far no reply.

• Like 1

That, and yes the modders here also have their own games, Universe Modes, other games, hobbies, and families to attend to. That is what I mean't by my statement prior to yours @Traeumer. The statement I make here towards you is not mean't against you so please do not think that. I know sometimes how we all can read into statements and get the wrong impression. I simply wanted to reassure you that what I mentioned was not said in an ill manner.

• Like 1

Here some preview pics of my newest mod Hacksaw Jim Duggan. It's still work in progress.

I had a lot to do, so sorry for my late pm response. Doink The Clown is also a new mod and he is almost done. I only have some trouble with his hair bones. I hope @AznBlusuazn can help me to fix the hair bones.

02.jpg

03.jpg

Here is Doink. Also a new 3D Model with high quality logos.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Edited by Dennis-Bieser
  • Like 17
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 1

Hello, macho man link seems to be down. Is there anyway that it can be re-uploaded?

I read that the attire causes a crash after the match... Does this happen even if you only inject his ring attire?

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Soo guys. I am done with Hacksaw Jim Duggan (early 90s). I will release him tomorrow when i am back from work.

here are the fixes:

- New sculpted hair

- New hair textures

- New sculpted body

- New skin color

- New shader for attire.

001.png

002.png

003.png

04.png

05.png

Edited by Dennis-Bieser