My-MODS: Big Daddy V [PREVIEW], Kamala [RELEASED], Scott Steiner Retro [RELEASED], Koko B. Ware [High Energy], Owen Hart [WrestleMania X Attire]

Dennis-Bieser

5 hours ago, gamingfan said:

Maybe you have to redownload the mod, it might be corrupted during download process. Sometimes it worked for me. Redownloading the mods which are crashing fixed some of the crash issues with some particular mods. It maybe helpful or not, just check it out.

Then the archive would be reported as corrupted at the extraction process, which it doesn't. Although, is Mega repacking archives itself? Since both this mod and Tekken's Steiner Pack are hosted on Mega maybe there is something fishy going on there. I've tried downloading it on Microsoft Edge as well as Google Chrome so far without a difference. I have only downloaded and installed the mod yesterday, though. When did those that don't have it crashing on them resp. those that have it crashing download it?

3 hours ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

@Cave Waverider

I don't know why there is a crash. For some guys the entrance attire works fine and for some not.

Do you use the german language? Perhaps it helps if you change the language ?

I'm playing the game in English. Will try German later.

Maybe it's an isse with certain hardware or drivers, settings or OS version? All three PCs where it's crashing on are on Nividia cards with Pascal architecture (Titan X (Pascal) 12GB, GeForce GTX 1080 (Notebook) 8GB, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB) with the latest 388.31 GeForce drivers on Windows 10 1709 64 bit with the latest patches, all Intel Core i7 CPUs of various generations (Core i7 3900k, Core i7 7700K, Core i7 920) with plenty of RAM (32GB DDR3-1600, 64GB DDR4-2400, 24GB DDR3-1600) and the game ran on SSDs on all three PCs. All game settings are maxed out on all three systems, although resolution I tested with is different on them (3840x2160, 2560x1440, 1920x1080).
Perhaps we can find a common denominator for those that have crashes with entrance attires of Macho Man (and possibly Tekken's Steiner and other entrance attires with (nWo) T-Shirts)and those that don't.

5 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Then the archive would be reported as corrupted at the extraction process, which it doesn't. Although, is Mega repacking archives itself? Since both this mod and Tekken's Steiner Pack are hosted on Mega maybe there is something fishy going on there. I've tried downloading it on Microsoft Edge as well as Google Chrome so far without a difference. I have only downloaded and installed the mod yesterday, though. When did those that don't have it crashing on them resp. those that have it crashing download it?

I'm playing the game in English. Will try German later.

Maybe it's an isse with certain hardware or drivers, settings or OS version? All three PCs where it's crashing on are on Nividia cards with Pascal architecture (Titan X (Pascal) 12GB, GeForce GTX 1080 (Notebook) 8GB, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB) with the latest 388.31 GeForce drivers on Windows 10 1709 64 bit with the latest patches, all Intel Core i7 CPUs of various generations (Core i7 3900k, Core i7 7700K, Core i7 920) with plenty of RAM (32GB DDR3-1600, 64GB DDR4-2400, 24GB DDR3-1600) and the game ran on SSDs on all three PCs. All game settings are maxed out on all three systems, although resolution I tested with is different on them (3840x2160, 2560x1440, 1920x1080).
Perhaps we can find a common denominator for those that have crashes with entrance attires of Macho Man (and possibly Tekken's Steiner and other entrance attires with (nWo) T-Shirts)and those that don't.

I downloaded tekkens steiner from chrome on thursday, I am using tekkens steiner on gtx 1070 card (this is also pascal card), i7 7700k processor, 32gb ram ddr4 - 2400 and samsung 850 evo series 1tb ssd, latest nvidia drivers and windows 10 1607 64bit and its working fine for me. So, it must not be the pascal architeture and we can eliminate that possibility, maybe it has to do with the particular cards, but I don't think it has to do with the cards also. Try changing the resolution or try different arenas. Maybe arena related.

Edited by gamingfan

I have the Savage mod from a few weeks ago now. It worked for me back then, but I have since reverted Savage back to his other outfits as I currently don't have him in the nWo. But if I remember I will certainly give it a go again and report back with my findings.

Tested again macho nwo and now the entrance attire crash my game too. Sometimes work and sometimes crash the game, definitely there is something wrong, i don’t have problems with the rest of the mods.

1 hour ago, motishow said:

Tested again macho nwo and now the entrance attire crash my game too. Sometimes work and sometimes crash the game, definitely there is something wrong, i don’t have problems with the rest of the mods.

Hmmm, experiencing similar issues with my Sabu port. Works sometimes and then randomly crashes at other times.

1 hour ago, tekken57 said:

Hmmm, experiencing similar issues with my Sabu port. Works sometimes and then randomly crashes at other times.

It seems Arena related. It works on some arenas but always crashes on others. 

That was the case with Hollywood Hogan as well wasn't it. I thought that was arena related as well when the camera angle was in a certain position. Then it got fixed. I cannot remember now but it may be worth asking either @AznBlusuazn, @LordJustice17, or @pozzum. I seem to recall one of those fixed it, or at least had an input in fixing it. 

48 minutes ago, kim666 said:

It seems Arena related. It works on some arenas but always crashes on others. 

Yes similar problem for me too it works after quit the match again try to play  as same superstars and same arena then it crashes I don't think it's arena related 

2 hours ago, tekken57 said:

What if it is the different camera angles that can happen during the entrance? When @AznBlusuazn and myself were trying to get Hogan's Boa (the prop one that's part of the entrance) to work, we noticed the boa was crashing the game with certain camera angles during entrances and not others. So we had to use different Boa objects that didn't crash at any camera angles. But again, that was the prop from the entrance, not an actual object in a ch*.pac.

Just now, Cave Waverider said:

What if it is the different camera angles that can happen during the entrance? When @AznBlusuazn and myself were trying to get Hogan's Boa to work, we noticed the boa was crashing the game with certain camera angles during entrances and not others. So we had to use different Boa objects that didn't crash at any camera angles.

Perhaps some legacy objects / last gen objects can’t process from certain angles?

44 minutes ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

King Mabel (King Of The RIng '95 - attire) [preview]

31097809qx.jpg

31097810zj.jpg

31097811ht.jpg

Oh MY GOD, I can't believe you did this. I didn't even think you saw my question! He looks phenomenal! Best. Modder. Ever.

Edited by The Anti Source
  • Like 1

@kim666 @Cave Waverider @AznBlusuazn @gamingfan

I have tried a lot to fix Randy Savage's entrance attire and found out that there is a problem with the yobj files in the pach. Some yobj files need to be compressed and some other need to be uncompressed otherwise the game will be crashing at the match loading screen.

The entrance attire works fine now, but when the match ends, the game crashes again.

update:

https://mega.nz/#!I0Vi1bgB!tj9hMMAUTk3QlgUwZ7ffiOktXKpFFe3C8uW0z8NBm7Q

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey buddy, cant find any links for Mabel. Do you happen to have a mod for King Kong Bundy as well?

OOPS: Yeah will wait for the data editor

Edited by ultragarrison123

Thanks Dennis to update the Randy Savage atti

On 2/12/2017 at 1:45 AM, Dennis-Bieser said:

@kim666 @Cave Waverider @AznBlusuazn @gamingfan

I have tried a lot to fix Randy Savage's entrance attire and found out that there is a problem with the yobj files in the pach. Some yobj files need to be compressed and some other need to be uncompressed otherwise the game will be crashing at the match loading screen.

The entrance attire works fine now, but when the match ends, the game crashes again.

update:

https://mega.nz/#!I0Vi1bgB!tj9hMMAUTk3QlgUwZ7ffiOktXKpFFe3C8uW0z8NBm7Q

Tested the new fixed file and works ok but like you said at the end of the match is crashing 

I have sent you a pm, pls read it if you can

Edited by motishow