My-MODS: Big Daddy V [PREVIEW], Kamala [RELEASED], Scott Steiner Retro [RELEASED], Koko B. Ware [High Energy], Owen Hart [WrestleMania X Attire]

Dennis-Bieser

wow, since my PC don't run the game properly, I have abandoned the forum, but, when I returned just to check out the mods - I'm blown away! Are you sure you did not do body/face scans for these? 2K doesn't make their model look as good as you do...

Nu ir pavarai, sužavėtas :DrewNod:

• Thanks 1

At the moment i couldn't create a better face texture, cause there are no high-resolution pictures of him. If someone has good reference pictures of his face, please let me know.

Edited by Dennis-Bieser
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 1

I have a problem with Doink. I add him with CCT18 all went fine. But some Moves doesn’t work. For example Grappling with direction down, he try to grapple the Opponent but the Move doesn’t show up so he make a grapple to nothing. Direction to left, right and up are working, only down nothing happen. Is there a move modded in but I don’t have that Move ingame?

Edited by HBK_1980

5 hours ago, HBK_1980 said:

I have a problem with Doink. I add him with CCT18 all went fine. But some Moves doesn’t work. For example Grappling with direction down, he try to grapple the Opponent but the Move doesn’t show up so he make a grapple to nothing. Direction to left, right and up are working, only down nothing happen. Is there a move modded in but I don’t have that Move ingame?

Sounds like you used a non 2k18 pofo/moveset or a poorly made one.  This has nothing to do with the mod itself. 

I used the Files from his Doink rar File. I simply extract Doink pac Files and then the Pofo and Moveset. Then install the pac Files and then starting the Game. In Menu i add the Pofo/Moveset Files and installed them. After saving the Roster with Aiden English I closed the Game I rebuild the def File. Always the same steps. Or should I download Doink again? Maybe there is a file corruption?

Edited by HBK_1980

On 15.2.2018 at 9:08 AM, Norulf793 said:

Hi Dennis,

your Doink looks so super amazing!

Question. Which one of your Mod's are editable in "Create A Superstar Mode"? 

Thank you very much for your answers!

All my mods for 2K18 are editable in the "Create A Superstar" Mode.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 2