AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

2 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I believe it will be on WWE 2K18+ when Pozzum finishes the Download feature as a WWE 2K17 mod.  

Tekken57 has the best Hogan -- but you can probably look through the 2k16 mod section of this site and find LouEvil's 

Does 2K16 work then? I do have that game. I can't think off hand what Hogan's number is whilst I am typing. I did see a post on here somewhere where the numbers are quoted. I guess I just use the 2K18+ and inject everything in like I did with your CM Punk.

1 hour ago, Paul19782015 said:

yes but no one has done this one survivor series 1990 warriors  and the one with the grand finale  he had to attires  that night  was one of this best  +1991   and and summer slam 1990 + 1991 +1992  and the ones in the Royal rumble 1988 1989 1990 1991 he did so many great attires i love to see you do all of them and hulkster did to and in wcw to but love all of them ace work mate keep it up and here is some of them 

Only taking donor request at this time.  You can post in the 2K18 Request forum if you have a general request.

1 hour ago, Goon3r73 said:

Does 2K16 work then? I do have that game. I can't think off hand what Hogan's number is whilst I am typing. I did see a post on here somewhere where the numbers are quoted. I guess I just use the 2K18+ and inject everything in like I did with your CM Punk.

It should work.  Look at Pozzum's 2K18 Memory sheet to find the slot number.  But you will need to get a pofo and moveset.  Best wait until Data Editor is out.

1 minute ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Only taking donor request at this time.  You can post in the 2K18 Request forum if you have a general request.

It should work.  Look at Pozzum's 2K18 Memory sheet to find the slot number.  But you will need to get a pofo and moveset.  Best wait until Data Editor is out.

Yea, I am currently doing it for Chris Benoit as that has been released earlier. But for the pofo and moveset for the likes of Hogan etc I will wait. Many thanks. Oh just a quick one I noticed you have completed the latest Batista and wondered if its on the shared drive yet. I keep looking but nothing is there, unless ofc you haven't uploaded it yet.

1 minute ago, Goon3r73 said:

Yea, I am currently doing it for Chris Benoit as that has been released earlier. But for the pofo and moveset for the likes of Hogan etc I will wait. Many thanks. Oh just a quick one I noticed you have completed the latest Batista and wondered if its on the shared drive yet. I keep looking but nothing is there, unless ofc you haven't uploaded it yet.

It will be available for VIP soon.  Noticed a few things that I wanted to tweak before release.  :) 

7 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

It will be available for VIP soon.  Noticed a few things that I wanted to tweak before release.  :) 

No worries, take your time.

Sorry.  I've been busy with life recently.  Here are two more attires for Batista. 

*I know the shirt is oversized on the RAW one, but there were some challenges getting the shirt on there in general.  Thanks*

Preview : Batista Street Clothes from Smackdown! February 28, 2014 

Batista_SD20140228_Preview.png

Preview : Batista Street Clothes (Animal Hunts Alone Shirt) from RAW March 24, 2014

Batista_RAW20140324_Preview.png

Only have 4 more attires left for the Batista Pack:

• Wrestlemania 30
  • Extreme Rules 2014
  • RAW May 12, 2014
  • Payback 2014

Also, VIP Crew - the the two here and the Royal Rumble 2014 are now available. 

Everyone else - My mods will be free on WWE 2K18+ by Pozzum upon the update that turns on the Download Mods feature on his app.

Enjoy.!

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 4

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Batista Career Pack (20 Attires Complete - Previews Up!), CM Punk Port with all entrance and animations + separate slot (Complete), Week 2 : Brock Lesnar 20-Pack (Complete), Remove Retro Static Filter Mod

Here are the last four - Shout Out to @PH_Guy for the inspiration and the textures of the shoes and the kneepads.  Thank you!!  :) 

Wrestlemania 30

Batista_WM30_Preview.png

Extreme Rules 2014

Batista_ER14_Preview.png

RAW May 12 2014

Batista_RAW20140512_Preview.png

Payback 2014 (aka Bluetista)

Batista_PB14_Preview.png

All were remade with the 2K18 model and attire items with custom textures on the face.  These four attires also have a slightly thicker face (cheeks) and gut to match his actual appearance at this time of his career.

Showcase video will be up soon!

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2017 at 12:58 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

Here are the last four - Shout Out to @PH_Guy for the inspiration and the textures of the shoes and the kneepads.  Thank you!!  :) 

Wrestlemania 30

Extreme Rules 2014

RAW May 12 2014

Payback 2014 (aka Bluetista)

All were remade with the 2K18 model and attire items with custom textures on the face.  These four attires also have a slightly thicker face (cheeks) and gut to match his actual appearance at this time of his career.

Showcase video will be up soon!

Fantastic work again. I am already using the Royal Runble 2014 mod. The shoes for that one are awesome. All your mods are awesome tbh and I would certainly reccomend them to anyone to use. Many thanks bud. 

• Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - AJ Lee (Complete Port - WIP), Week 3 : Batista 20-Pack (Complete), CM Punk Port with all entrance and animations + separate slot (Complete), Week 2 : Brock Lesnar 20-Pack (Complete)

AJ Lee : Complete Port

AJ_Lee_2_K15_Port.png

Will include:

• Full 2K18 pofo + moveset (Thank you @Status™)
  • Custom string for the game to recognize her name (does not overwrite the CM Punk string)
  • Both 2K15 Titantrons (with moveset options for either tron)
  • Wall/Mini trons from 2K15 converted to 2K18 format
  • WEM file for the "Let's Light It Up" theme (inject into Candies 2 with Sound Editor 2018)
  • 2K15 Entrance Animation (with all effects and lights) converted to 2K18
  • 2K15 Victory Animation

Available for VIP - will be released to Public for FREE soon.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, ltylerj said:

I have CM Punk in the game, his model and moveset are there, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why his entrance and titantrons aren't appearing.

Any ideas?

I have uploaded a new version of CM Punk with some fixes.  Make sure you follow the readme.  

On 11/6/2017 at 3:17 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

AJ Lee : Complete Port (Work In Progress)

Will include:

• Full 2K18 pofo + moveset (Thank you @Status™)
  • Custom string for the game to recognize her name (does not overwrite the CM Punk string)
  • Both 2K15 Titantrons (with moveset options for either tron)
  • Wall/Mini trons from 2K15 converted to 2K18 format
  • WEM file for the "Let's Light It Up" theme (inject into Candies 2 with Sound Editor 2018)
  • 2K15 Entrance Animation (with all effects and lights) converted to 2K18
  • 2K15 Victory Animation

Still work in progress, target to release to VIP over the new few days.

Swweeeeettttt!! Sorry she is, was , and always will be one of my favourite women wrestlers. Awesome that you have gone to the effort of bringing her into the game. Thank you very much. As for Punk I will take a look at your update but tbh I would rather let sleeping dogs lie if you get my meaning as your original works perfectly for me. I don't want to tamper with something that isn't broken. Not for me anyway. But yea awesome work on AJ. :)

Edit: Nvm I have just read a post from @pozzum regarding moving him to slot 106. Therefore I have redownloaded your updated mod. I will sort from there, thanks.

• Thanks 1

The Miz (2K15, 2K16, and 2K17 characters remade with the 2K18 model)

Miz_Ports_Preview.png

• Miz 2k15 hair color matches his hair in 2014 with the updated 2k18 hair
  • All 3 attires have the correct tights, kneepad, and boot textures, updated for 2k18
  • Robes on the 2k16 and 2k17 entrances are fully animated
  • Shirt on 2k15 model has no clipping
  • Title belt custom fit on all 3 attires to prevent any clipping as well
  • Shades ported from 2k16 and 2k17 and refitted for the 2k18 model
    • Side note:  There is some extra transparency on the 2k17 shades in certain shots of the entrance

Available for VIP  -- will be FREE on WWE 2k18+ soon.

• Too Sweet 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Miz 2K15/16/17 Remade in 2K18, AJ Lee (Complete Port), Week 3 : Batista 20-Pack (Complete), CM Punk Port with all entrance and animations + separate slot (Complete), Week 2 : Brock Lesnar 20-Pack (Complete)

To all my VIP members - CM Punk and AJ Lee have been corrected to reflect the new update.  Please redownload them and apply the new string and pofo to correct the issue.

Also, I have a custom "Azn String" that will be for some of the planned releases until the Super String comes out.  They will be in all my custom superstars (like CM Punk, AJ Lee, etc.).  Once you install it once, you do not have to keep installing it, unless the version changes.  Current version is v1.2

Thanks.

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Punk/AJ fix for Update, Miz 2K15/16/17 Remade in 2K18, AJ Lee (Complete Port), Week 3 : Batista 20-Pack (Complete), CM Punk Port with all entrance and animations + separate slot (Complete), Week 2 : Brock Lesnar 20-Pack (Complete)
7 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

To all my VIP members - CM Punk and AJ Lee have been corrected to reflect the new update.  Please redownload them and apply the new string and pofo to correct the issue.

Also, I have a custom "Azn String" that will be for some of the planned releases until the Super String comes out.  They will be in all my custom superstars (like CM Punk, AJ Lee, etc.).  Once you install it once, you do not have to keep installing it, unless the version changes.  Current version is v1.2

Thanks.

Thanks bud, will reinstall update and then reinstall CM Punk and AJ. Many thanks for letting me know. :)

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, IUE1718 said:

Are you able to do a 2005-2007 Batista? Like how he looked at WrestleMania 23 against Undertaker?

Dude.  I did 20 Batistas. I don’t think I’ll be doing anymore for a while.  I have the trunks for WM23 in one of them. Swap them out for one of the Batistas with hair. 

39 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Dude.  I did 20 Batistas. I don’t think I’ll be doing anymore for a while.  I have the trunks for WM23 in one of them. Swap them out for one of the Batistas with hair. 

Lol you are right 20 batistas are enough now you maybe think about cena or roman carrier pack:) for now

51 minutes ago, Jayden™ said:

Lol you are right 20 batistas are enough now you maybe think about cena or roman carrier pack:) for now

I don’t want to burn myself out. Probably won’t do career packs for a while. Besides. Cena and Roman pretty much are covered betweens mods over the 4 games. 

53 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

Punk and AJ working well in game now update to 2k18+ is done. Many thanks.

Great to hear!