AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

5 minutes ago, motishow said:

how did you change the weight and the height in CMPunk  mod without the dataeditor?

I created the pofo in hex :) 

2 minutes ago, motishow said:

Can you post a pic of the pofo in hex values to know in which lines are the height and weight values? I need to modify that values in a replaced wrestlers, thanks

There’s an entire thread in discussion about it with links to the snack talk wiki. 

AznBlusuazn i have extracted the rock pofo and opened it with hex editor, the height values are the bites 06 - 07 , that means that the hex values of the height are 00 10 but if i convert it to decimal they aren't 6 ft 5 in , how did you convert the decimal height to hex values?

25akrp0.jpg

25 minutes ago, motishow said:

AznBlusuazn i have extracted the rock pofo and opened it with hex editor, the height values are the bites 06 - 07 , that means that the hex values of the height are 00 10 but if i convert it to decimal they aren't 6 ft 5 in , how did you convert the decimal height to hex values?

25akrp0.jpg

Trial and error.  Try a value then see what it is in the game. 

1 hour ago, motishow said:

You can also try to use the old Data Editor to get an idea of the conversion using an old extracted POFO from 2K17 & then plug in the values with HXD on the 2K18 pofo.  This video might help shed some light.  Its My Career but the concept is the same.

Edited by Freon
  • Like 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - CM Punk Port with all entrance and animations + separate slot (Complete), Week 2 : Brock Lesnar 20-Pack (Complete), Remove Retro Static Filter Mod (Released), Week 1 (2 packages) Mods

Preview : Batista Wrestlemania 20 (with 2K18 Model, Retro Hair, Facial Hair, + Younger Face)

Batista_WM20_Preview.png

Note:  I just saw the "pointed" area on his left shoulder.  Already corrected it.

Batista_Machine_Gun.png

Batista's "Machine Gun" entrance in 2K18

• Like 3

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Batista Career Pack (WIP), CM Punk Port with all entrance and animations + separate slot (Complete), Week 2 : Brock Lesnar 20-Pack (Complete), Remove Retro Static Filter Mod (Released)

Thank you @yjkim0901 for the inspiration and permission to use your logos for references.

New Model, New Hair, New Textures -- "Younger" Retro Batista Previews :

Wrestlemania 20

Batista_WM20_Preview.png

Wrestlemania 21

Batista_WM21_Preview.png

Backlash '05

Batista_BL05_Preview.png

No Mercy '05

Batista_NM05_Preview.png

Many, many more to come.

• Like 6

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Batista Career Pack (Previews Up!), CM Punk Port with all entrance and animations + separate slot (Complete), Week 2 : Brock Lesnar 20-Pack (Complete), Remove Retro Static Filter Mod (Released)

All awesome mods bud. Fantastic work by yourself and others to make this game so much better. The Devs ought to take note when making future releases. I appreciate all your hard work that has gone into these mods. Massive thank you and thumbs up to you. :)

• Thanks 1

More Batista!!!

Thank you @yjkim0901 for the inspiration and permission to use your logos for references.  And thanks @AlcLegacy for the suggests with the face texture.

Smackdown! July 7 2006 Return (Brawl with Mark Henry)

Batista_SD20060707_Preview.png

Smackdown! July 25 2007 (vs. Ken Kennedy)

Batista_SD20070628_Preview.png

Vengeance 2007 (vs. Edge)

Batista_VG07_Preview.png

Armageddon 2007 (vs. Edge vs. Undertaker)

Batista_AR07_Preview.png

More and more to come!!!

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

On 10/21/2017 at 11:13 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

You would just need to change the ch in hex editor from 365xx to 145xx 

ok im gonna look up some tutorials on how to add these and replace them.  i get a bit confused when dealing with mods and replacing files, i always back up before i start but i feel like  noob ever year because i dont retain the information :D

5 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

ok im gonna look up some tutorials on how to add these and replace them.  i get a bit confused when dealing with mods and replacing files, i always back up before i start but i feel like  noob ever year because i dont retain the information :D

If you look in my signature, go to my tutorials link.  One of them explain how to change slots in ch.pac files :)

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Batista Leather Vest (WIP) + Career Pack (Previews Up!), CM Punk Port with all entrance and animations + separate slot (Complete), Week 2 : Brock Lesnar 20-Pack (Complete), Remove Retro Static Filter Mod (Released)

Batista with Leather Vest Street Attire from 2010 (Work In Progress)

Batista_2010_Leather_WIP.png

Other previews of 2007-2010 that I have finished will be up later.

• Like 5