AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

On 10/23/2017 at 1:00 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Preview : Brock Lesnar : Wrestlemania 19

Brock_WM19.png

• Uses the 2K18 Model with custom adjustments to texture to match his 2003 look
  • Custom elbowpads and kneepads added
  • Custom tights artwork (by me) and custom boots textures

Dude where can I get these??? Please tell me...OMG I needs these so bad 

Just now, amazing-maze said:

Dude where can I get these??? Please tell me...OMG I needs these so bad 

For public release, they will be on @pozzum‘s WWE 2k18+ when he enables the download feature. Donors already have early access. 

1 minute ago, AznBlusuazn said:

For public release, they will be on @pozzum‘s WWE 2k18+ when he enables the download feature. Donors already have early access. 

Where is pozzums 2k18+?? I haven't seen it.....Plus how do I donate? Where is everything lol 

6 minutes ago, Aŕch Jŕ said:

Did Ur Brock Lesnar ufc and extreme rules 2012  attires also included in Career pack ?

Should be done today, yes for both.

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Brock Street Attire Collection (6 Pack Including RAW 2017.10.23 Shirt!) (Complete), Brock Career Pack (WIP), CM Punk Complete 2K15 Port (WIP)

I have finished 16 of the 20 Brock Attires planned for WWE 2K18.  I have to screenshot the UFC ones I made today.

Here is what is left: 

•     WM30 with cap
  •     WM29 with cap
  •     Summerslam 2013 with cap
  •     Extreme Rules 2012 with Brock retro shirt

See my current WWE 2K18 "To Do" List

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Brock Career 20-Pack (16/20 Complete, WIP), Week 1 (2 packages) Mods, CM Punk Complete 2K15 Port (WIP)

I already donated something, it's very little but the next week I hope to give you 5 dollars for your great work, I make mods for another game and I know it's amazing when someone supports you ♥ ♥ 

• Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Remove Retro Static Filter Mod (Released), Brock Career 20-Pack (16/20 Complete, WIP), Week 1 (2 packages) Mods, CM Punk Complete 2K15 Port (WIP)

Took some time to "fix" the "retro" static filter look --- I made it clear so that the "retro" arenas look clear like the modern ones:

removestatic.png

The download link is on the third post (public releases) of this thread.  Enjoy!

• Like 2

On 10/24/2017 at 10:27 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Took some time to "fix" the "retro" static filter look --- I made it clear so that the "retro" arenas look clear like the modern ones:

removestatic.png

The download link is on the third post (public releases) of this thread.  Enjoy!

hey are you using 3dmax to open mods i have the old xhp plugin it still work or is there a different way now

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Brock Career 20-Pack (16/20 Complete, WIP - UFC Previews Up), Remove Retro Static Filter Mod (Released), , Week 1 (2 packages) Mods, CM Punk Complete 2K15 Port (WIP)

UFC Attire Collection for the Brock Lesnar Career Pack :

Preview : Brock Lesnar UFC 81Brock_UFC81_Preview.png

Preview : Brock Lesnar UFC 100 Brock_UFC100_Preview.png

Preview : Brock Lesnar UFC 121
Brock_UFC121_Preview.png

Preview : Brock Lesnar UFC 200
Brock_UFC200_Preview.png

Video Showcase coming soon... working on the last remaining attires for his career pack.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - CM Punk Complete 2K15 (Complete), Brock Career 20-Pack (16/20 Complete, WIP - UFC Previews Up), Remove Retro Static Filter Mod (Released), Week 1 (2 packages) Mods

I have completely ported CM Punk - 2K15 Entrance Animation, all lights (thank you @jakeypearce for the assistance), theme music set to Underground1 -- replace with his theme via Sound Editor, 2K15 titantron, 2K15 mini and wall trons, weight/hometown announcement, full moveset,and victory animations), it isn't own slot that doesn't replace another superstar. 

CMPunk_Preview.png

Note:  The only thing that is to be corrected is that the hometown defaults to "New York" after the game is off.  You can reinject the pofo to correct this.  I think this is a 2K18 problem more than just this pofo.

Working on a showcase video and package for release.  Stay Tuned!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - CM Punk Port with all entrance and animations + separate slot (Complete), Brock Career 20-Pack (16/20 Complete, WIP - UFC Previews Up), Remove Retro Static Filter Mod (Released), Week 1 (2 packages) Mods
22 minutes ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

When do the mods go public ?

When Downloads are enabled on WWE 2K18+

32 minutes ago, Zahir Lodhi said:

Nice stuff, but how can i download your mods? There is no WWE 2K18+ Tool link?

WWE 2K18+ isn't finished yet. You have to wait for that to happen.

All that cm punk stuff looks awesome, no free link? 🤦‍♂️ Is it easy to install? I haven’t seen any tools out yet like data editor and music/trons importers...

42 minutes ago, nicomoto2014 said:

All that cm punk stuff looks awesome, no free link? 🤦‍♂️ Is it easy to install? I haven’t seen any tools out yet like data editor and music/trons importers...

It will be released to public when WWE 2k18+ is released.  There is a little work involved but it’s mainly copy and paste and using WWE 2k18+ to inject the pofo and moveset files

24 minutes ago, Cahrun said:

When is WWE 2K18+ released?

Up to @pozzum - He has it released but not the download mod feature yet.

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - CM Punk Port with all entrance and animations + separate slot (Complete), Brock Career 20-Pack (Complete 20 Attires), Remove Retro Static Filter Mod (Released), Week 1 (2 packages) Mods

The conclusion of the Brock 20 Attire Career Pack : 

Preview : Brock Lesnar Extreme Rules 2012 (vs. John Cena)
Brock_ER2012_Preview.png

Preview : Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania 29 (vs. Triple H)Brock_WM29_Preview.png

Preview : Brock Lesnar Summerslam 2013 (vs. CM Punk)Brock_SLAM13_PREVIEW.png

Preview : Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania 30 (vs. The Undertaker)
Brock_WM30_Preview.png

Wrestlemania 33 was already previewed previously on this thread.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1