WWE 2K18 infomation thread

Penguin

12 minutes ago, WallsOfJericurl said:

Sawyer Fulton got included even though he's injured and the throwaway member of SAnitY now? That's cool

He's not injured anymore, he's just directionless again.. Though, to be fair I think they probably had OG SAnitY on the board but then Fulton got injured.

16 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

I'd be shocked if they kept him in.....he left on fairly bad terms......although he has got good history with 2K.......

We shall see. I think it's unlikely.....

he did motion capture work for thq but has no history with 2k. as you said, he didn't leave on the best of terms so don't expect him.

39 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Wait, is Sawyer Fulton the "massive debut" ElementGames was teasing ???

he said he'll say who it is on  Friday lol so who knows 

DHXSWm-WsAA7Wsx.jpg:large

Edited by ichiban Rooster

1 hour ago, HiPcavallo said:

To be fair the Young Bucks and James Storm should be in the game, it's bullshit that they still have yet to make their WWE video game debuts.

yeah i know you're a fan of them. i still think YB are still a bit over rated and have no issues with either in the game but i was just making the point that the entire Indy, WWE, WCW, ECW, TNA, and NJPW rosters could be in the game (around what 1000+ people?) and people would still bitch lol

55 minutes ago, Brick said:

he did motion capture work for thq but has no history with 2k. as you said, he didn't leave on the best of terms so don't expect him.

you're talking about aries? was it stated he left on bad terms? i thought it was just he wanted a release. 

hopefully he's still in

3 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Wait, is Sawyer Fulton the "massive debut" ElementGames was teasing ???

I bet you a fiver it's Ronda Rousey

ronda-rousey-wm31.jpg

Edited by NickBreaker

23 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Any news yet on how to get RVD without lining John Cena's denim pockets?

He'll probably be in a DLC pack down the line, likely with different attire, just to keep it different.

Man, the new commentary and announcers sound amazing. That intro for Sanity/Eric Young is awesome. It just keeps on going! 

19 hours ago, Jai said:

yeah i know you're a fan of them. i still think YB are still a bit over rated and have no issues with either in the game but i was just making the point that the entire Indy, WWE, WCW, ECW, TNA, and NJPW rosters could be in the game (around what 1000+ people?) and people would still bitch lol

you're talking about aries? was it stated he left on bad terms? i thought it was just he wanted a release. 

hopefully he's still in

I was just proving your point by bitching about my unrealistic expectations not being met!

Aries wasn't very well liked backstage and was quite vocal about his frustrations with the company. He didn't ask for his release, he was just happy to get it.

5 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

I was just proving your point by bitching about my unrealistic expectations not being met!

Aries wasn't very well liked backstage and was quite vocal about his frustrations with the company. He didn't ask for his release, he was just happy to get it.

oh yeah i know lol

yeah i heard
i just wasn't so sure how truthful that was. i haven't really been keeping up with current wwe and only heard about his release but yeah I didn't know how his release circumstances were.  Thanks for clearing that one up lol

4 hours ago, LetterPro said:

Oh good grief. Harder kick-outs? I could barely manage it in 2k17.

i don't think it will be too bad.  from what i heard it's just more balancing.

• Bliss 1

3 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Tweet from elementgames

what did he actually say? i haven't been following his twitter lately

8 hours ago, ichiban Rooster said:

he was going to tell an big new star to the games 

i assume either it was roode and he decided against it bc of ign revealing it beforehand or that it was someone else bigger and he was advised not to say anything.