WWE 2K18 infomation thread

Penguin

Well, so far all they've confirmed that's on my list is the kickpads logo and Jojo. Jojo's an obvious one but if they don't manage to fix the kickpads then 2K is seriously dumb..

14 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Well, so far all they've confirmed that's on my list is the kickpads logo and Jojo. Jojo's an obvious one but if they don't manage to fix the kickpads then 2K is seriously dumb..

yeah i heard the jojo thing back on the 5th

and Austin Aries has been released. i am hoping and praying it's too late to remove him from 2k18

So, if they're not in the game. I'll just blame someone else and remove them from my list. Everybody wins!

Stardust was in 2K17 and Gabriel was in 2K16, I think Aries is safe.. Unless he was an asshole and left poorly.

34 minutes ago, Penguin said:

So, if they're not in the game. I'll just blame someone else and remove them from my list. Everybody wins!

Stardust was in 2K17 and Gabriel was in 2K16, I think Aries is safe.. Unless he was an asshole and left poorly.

yeah you have a point and let's not forget how many games Otunga was in after he was "inactive" lol still today his theme still plays in my head

Hey guys. Would like to bring over from the 2K forums the clarifications from another GameSpot goof about the mention of Mixed Gender matches and the WWE 2K CM confirmed there are no Intergender matches. Unfortunately that means no Mixed Tag Matches. Just putting that up to prevent confusion.

Also Penguin, may I ask that Randy Orton be added to the roster list since pretty much the YT's that attended said Orton's 2K17 model was used for a test on the new engine and would have a new model for 2K18.

I saw that myself, which is why I removed the intergender match from the list. Not the biggest deal at least to me, intergender matches were a giant cluster last game they were in.

I could add a lot of the safe people that I know will be in the game no matter what, but I was waiting for the roster reveal at Summerslam.. Or however they do it this year.

Things I'm anxious to see

The WM 33 Arena

Whether they fixed the blurring & distortion for logos.

All if not most Match types missing from the last gen games.

I've been playing 2k16 for the last almost 2 years. I'm ready for an update.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mrblacksheep said:

Things I'm anxious to see

The WM 33 Arena

Whether they fixed the blurring & distortion for logos.

All if not most Match types missing from the last gen games.

I've been playing 2k16 for the last almost 2 years. I'm ready for an update.

i'm not banking on all match types to return but this may be the best year we have a chance for.

i know that 2k told the youtubers that because they dropped last gen, they were able to put way more resources into current gen which is the reason for the upgraded graphics, 8 men etc so i'd say it could be a great chance.

i hear you on 2k16 i actually use 2k16 an d17 for my wcw universe cause of no harlem heat and the fact you can have an EC or Rumble match in any arena in universe

If we can have up to 8 people in a match, does this mean we can have 6 people as managers in a 1v1 match? Or even a 4 person customizable tag entrance? Or can we finally get advanced tag team entrances? I would also love them to have a feature in CAA for crowd density, and also if we have the Superstar Studio for wrestlers why can't we have the Arena Studio to update current arenas? Also please let all the managers from 2K16 return, Paul Bearer, Miss Elizabeth, etc

Edited by Tornado_X
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tornado_X said:

If we can have up to 8 people in a match, does this mean we can have 6 people as managers in a 1v1 match? Or even a 4 person customizable tag entrance? Or can we finally get advanced tag team entrances? I would also love them to have a feature in CAA for crowd density, and also if we have the Superstar Studio for wrestlers why can't we have the Arena Studio to update current arenas? Also please let all the managers from 2K16 return, Paul Bearer, Miss Elizabeth, etc

Great questions & points about the managers! I'd like to see all you mentioned myself but am not counting on it. Tired of being disappointed every year

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tornado_X said:

i see no reason why that can't be possible.

which basically was how we got to have 2 managers on each side in 2k17 for a 1 v 1 match

so i'd assume we will have 4 man entrances (not many but maybe 3 or 4 in addition to the wyatt entrance from last year, hopefully they add the nation entrance back and if we get sanity there's another 4 man entrance. and they still owe us a hart foundation entrance.

this should make alot of people happy. 

fade/stretch glitch is finally gone!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SuperBad said:

Finally, this is so good. Layer count can be reduced significantly.  

luckily the layer count never affected me but i hope they remove that stupid lettering limitation where you can add only 8 layers of text

Just now, Jai said:

luckily the layer count never affected me but i hope they remove that stupid lettering limitation where you can add only 8 layers of text

Yeah, just stupid how they reduced it. This little thing has raised my hopes quite alot

1 minute ago, SuperBad said:

Yeah, just stupid how they reduced it. This little thing has raised my hopes quite alot

yeah even with the images i've used and such i never ran out of layers i know some do but i'm glad i never have

but yeah this really does make it seem that removing last gen has helped tremendously.

39 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Hey we are getting some new info tomorrow (July 10th), aren't we ?

I don't know about new info but we are getting the Kurt Angle Pre-Order Trailer during RAW. That should be cool.

21 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Hey we are getting some new info tomorrow (July 10th), aren't we ?

i did see on twitter that something is supposed to be posted by 2k dev on thursday i'm hoping it's the moves video

1 hour ago, Jai said:

i did see on twitter that something is supposed to be posted by 2k dev on thursday i'm hoping it's the moves video

Can you please post the twitter link

Edited by gamingfan

5 minutes ago, gamingfan said:

Can you please post the twitter link

i didn't exactly see it posted from 2k dev's site just someone and a few others that mentioned it in passing.

Woulda been better if it weren't for the meddling youtubers! (not you, Paul <3)

But yeah guys, once they show a gameplay trailer and do the roster reveal (apparently happening at SummerSlam) then expect some good stuff from the dev. Until then, just chill.

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:50 PM, Penguin said:

Woulda been better if it weren't for the meddling youtubers! (not you, Paul <3)

But yeah guys, once they show a gameplay trailer and do the roster reveal (apparently happening at SummerSlam) then expect some good stuff from the dev. Until then, just chill.

yep ever since 2k15 i've learned to just wait till the 2nd week of September to get the real news