WWE 2K18 infomation thread

Penguin

1 hour ago, ichiban Rooster said:

why X_X

I mean guest appearances, Ronda is just an example. But she is a better guest than Arnold, isn't she ?

43 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I mean guest appearances, Ronda is just an example. But she is a better guest than Arnold, isn't she ?

not really lol

That was quick..

#1 Akira Tozawa

#2 Jinder Mahal

#3 Eric Young

#4 Alexander Wolfe

#5 Killian Dain

#6 Nikki Cross

#7 Luke Gallows

# 8 Karl Anderson

# 9 Baron Corbin

#10 Sheamus

#11 Cesaro

#12 Dolph Ziggler

#13 Bray Wyatt

Source (plus screenshots): https://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe2k18/wwe-2k18-roster-reveal-week-1-with-screenshots-jinder-mahal-sanity-akira-tozawa-and-more

Yes SAnitY! Now I just need Ember, Kay, Royce, and Riot and i'll be happy (They better give a La Luchadora alt attire for Mickie James 😂)

@GameElite™ We always have hair dye though right?

Edited by Tornado_X

Stoked for Sanity

Will certainly make for some interesting CAW clothes parts.

Feel sorry for that other Sanity guy that got injured.

Corbin looks great too. Excited to see Neville. Doubtful that Drew Mcintyre made the cut for this game.....

Shame no Dudleys to go with the Hardy's but hopefully the '17 textures will empower a decent creator, Same with Aries.....

19 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

Shame no Dudleys to go with the Hardy's but hopefully the '17 textures will empower a decent creator, Same with Aries.....

I'd imagine Aries would be in 2K18 since he only recently quit WWE

Fuck yeah Sanity !!!

But how dare they give our WWE champ an outdated model :mad: Furthermore, he has no fucking wristbands...

Edited by Gift Of Jericho

30 minutes ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

I'd imagine Aries would be in 2K18 since he only recently quit WWE

I'd be shocked if they kept him in.....he left on fairly bad terms......although he has got good history with 2K.......

28 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

Drew's been back since April, I'd be astonished if he didn't make the cut. Worst case scenario he's part of the season pass.

We shall see. I think it's unlikely.....

11 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

I'd be shocked if they kept him in.....he left on fairly bad terms......although he has got good history with 2K.......

Ah sure they left Punk in, unless Aries does a Benoit within the next few months I'd say it's a safe bet he's in

I'd say Aries could go either way. It's not like he really did anything, they just didn't like working together, and he couldn't adapt to how the company operates. He's still extremely popular and likely made the cut early, I think they'd be open to keeping him in the game as he would be a tremendous asset to the roster. To his credit, Aries has been nothing but professional since his departure, which I'd have to think would help his cause. I know WWE can be extremely petty at the best of times, but people that left under far worse circumstances have been left in the games. I'd say Aries still has a good chance, it's not like WWE has any real need to cut him.

Like I think people who debuted before or just after Mania/Takeover Orlando are a safe bet to be either on disc or DLC. I feel like that is where the game's time frame is around there. So people like Black and Ohno might on disc, while McIntyre will be DLC.

Also, intergender stables are a thing, meaning hopefully there will be some good intergender team entrances