AznBlusuazn WWE 2K17 MODS : ALL MODS HAVE PUBLIC LINKS! ENJOY!

AznBlusuazn

HBK Wrestlemania 23 Attire

I5XQRjO.png

Video Preview on first post.

Ohey Azn, I was the same person that messaged you on youtube about the Uso's hair! :D Check out my mod, I just release a 10 attire pack for Tyson Kidd!! (w/ animations)

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: HBK WM23/24/25/26 Attires (COMPLETE), HBK 2002 5-Attire Pack Completed: [HBK nWo 2002, SummerSlam 2002, Survivor Series 2002, RAW 2002.11.25, Armageddon 2002 Attires (with custom Titantron)], The Rock "Hollywood"

LUGjJ4T.jpg

Ric Flair 2008 "Blue Tights, Blue Robe" Attire Mod by AznBlusuazn

•  Based off his Wrestlemania 24 attire (imported robe from 2K14 would not display correctly).
•  Older hair look for accuracy
•  Custom trunks, boots, and kneepads

Video preview on first post

• Like 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Undertaker ABA 2000 (Blue Jean Vest), HBK WM21/23/24/25/26 Attires (COMPLETE), HBK 2002 5-Attire Pack Completed: [HBK nWo 2002, SummerSlam 2002, Survivor Series 2002, RAW 2002.11.25, Armageddon 2002 Attires (with custom Titantrons)]

The Undertaker ABA "2000" (Blue Jean Vest) Attire

hZzJdFe.png

Video Preview on first post

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

The Undertaker ABA "2000" (Blue Jean Vest) Attire

hZzJdFe.png

Nice :D I suggest using Taker's 91 or 2k15 head model as that looks younger and better.

Edited by Refat

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Steve Austin Bionic Redneck 2001, Undertaker ABA 2000 (Blue Jean Vest), HBK WM21/23/24/25/26 Attires (Released), HBK 2002 5-Attire Pack (Released)

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Bionic Redneck 2001 Attire

b2XlCjE.jpg

Video on first post

• Like 1

Team MyCareer as Enhancement Talents Pofo/Movesets on first post (at bottom).  Basically this is unlocking the 4 trainees from MyCareer mode (Barron Blade, Brody Tyson, Jayden Jet, and Lance Xander), stripping their entrances, and giving them 90's style enhancement talent stats.  Here's a video preview of how it looks:

• Like 1

Arn Anderson 1995-1996 10-Attire Pack

iyBjbKv.jpg

Video Preview coming soon - info in first post.

Arn Anderson 10 pack Video uploaded on first post

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tomwearsglasses said:

Do you know which show Arn's attire #3 is from?

IIRC, it was Nitro May 1996 vs The Giant for the WCW Title.

10 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

IIRC, it was Nitro May 1996 vs The Giant for the WCW Title.

Sorry - not the black and red one.  The Gold one.  It's listed as #3 on the first page but I just noticed you have one listed as 0 so it might actually be the fourth one.

Complete Corey Graves 2K15 Port on first post

Dgyddjc.jpg

Includes all trons, winning animations, and corrected moveset and pofo.

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Sycho Sid 10-Pack (Released), Corey Graves COMPLETE 2K15 Port (Includes Trons + Winning Animations), Arn Anderson 95-96 10-Pack (Completed), Steve Austin Bionic Redneck 2001, Undertaker ABA 2000 (Blue Jean Vest), HBK WM21,23-26 Attires (Released)

Sycho Sid 10 Attire Pack Released

ALn63ls.jpg

•  Custom "Body Glove" elbowpad and "Trace" kneepad logos added
•  Custom tights - additional colors added for variety
•  Pofo and Moveset included for corrected stats/moves

Video and links on first post.

Edited by AznBlusuazn
  • Like 1

Hey good job. Why not do Sid's various WCW attires or even ECW blue jeans attire instead of the rather imaginative attire choices?

Edited by Just Not

35 minutes ago, Just Not said:

Hey good job. Why not do Sid's various WCW attires or even ECW blue jeans attire instead of the rather imaginative attire choices?

Why don't you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just Not said:

Well, for starters, there's a limitation with Sid's 2k17 yobj - you can't add items to it.  There are some animations that specific to his CH file that cause the body to glitch like crazy.  

Originally I had his ECW attire, his singlet retro WCW attires, his late WCW attire (leg break) and his return to a raw vs Heath Slater attire - they all rendered well but once in the game the shirts/pants glitched out. 

Im not interested in using his 2k15 model as it's a different size   I think his 2k17 is pretty close to accurate, more so than the 2k15 ref model  

So Sid is stuck to the items he has in the game. This is why you don't see any Sid mods. 

Edited by AznBlusuazn
  • Like 2

On 6/27/2017 at 6:57 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

HBK Wrestlemania 21 Attire

t1L4lJz.jpg

Video on first post.

Umm Can I know when will you release all of your HBK attire to public? Cos I want to play it so much. In honestly, I don't have the knowledge of how to use a visa to donate and still I am a student.

1 hour ago, slaint said:

Umm Can I know when will you release all of your HBK attire to public? Cos I want to play it so much. In honestly, I don't have the knowledge of how to use a visa to donate and still I am a student.

Hello @slaint.  All of my HBK mods are public on WWE 2K17+ :

VKpJ18.jpg 

Edited by AznBlusuazn

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: British Bulldog WM11 Attire, Sycho Sid 10-Pack (Released), Corey Graves COMPLETE 2K15 Port (Includes Trons + Winning Animations), Arn Anderson 95-96 10-Pack (Completed), Steve Austin Bionic Redneck 2001, Undertaker ABA 2000

British Bulldog Wrestlemania 11 Attire 

jcLd7e.jpg

•  Includes custom tights, boots, armbands, and hair
•  Also includes face pofo and moveset (custom entrance to match 1995)

CH PAC Files (install to pac\ch)
•  CH21212.pac

MUSIC Files (install via Sound Editor 2017 -- inject over "British Bulldog")
•  RuleBritannia-BritishBulldog.wem - "Rule Britannia" (Bulldog's WWE 1995 Theme)

MOVESET/POFO Files (install via CCT)
•  Slot - 212.moveset + Slot - 212.pofo

Edited by AznBlusuazn
  • Like 4