AznBlusuazn WWE 2K17 MODS : ALL MODS HAVE PUBLIC LINKS! ENJOY!

AznBlusuazn

I installed quite a few of mods this morning and just wanted to take the time to say thank you. All your mods are of exceptionally high quality. I'm enjoying using your Scott Hall wcw street attire at the moment. Did a rough conversion to another of his WCW attires:

20170814135203_1.jpg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

I installed quite a few of mods this morning and just wanted to take the time to say thank you. All your mods are of exceptionally high quality. I'm enjoying using your Scott Hall wcw street attire at the moment. Did a rough conversion to another of his WCW attires:

Awesome. I appreciate the kind words.  And thanks for all your mods as well @tekken57

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Donors get priority for custom request. Thanks. 

It was just suggestion mate its depends on you that you wanna make or not anyway thanks for all your amazing mods Buddy keep it up:)

Brock Lesnar - OVW Attire #1 (Minnesota Stretching Crew from 2001.07.28)

TZ37x1.jpg

Brock Lesnar OVW Attire #2 (Minnesota Stretching Crew from 2001.10.29)

mDwcE1.jpg

Edited by AznBlusuazn

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Rock w/August 2017 Tattoo + Goatee, Lesnar (12-Attires In Progress),Lesnar WM33, Billy Gunn 14-Attires,Vader 9-Attires,Mysterio+X-Pac Full Ported Entrances,X-Pac 6-Attires,Nash 3-Attires,Outsiders "WCW Invasion" Attires,Warrior 5-Attires
1 hour ago, Jucel said:

How do I download the .pac files?

The first post explains but in summary, my ch.pac files are released through @pozzum's WWE 2K17+ that can be found here : http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/66200-wwe

---

Brock Lesnar UFC 100

26CHJf.jpg

There will be a "with boots" and "without boots" release.

Edited by AznBlusuazn
  • Like 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Lesnar OVW/NJPW/2002/WM20/29/30/33 + UFC 100 Complete, Rock w/August 2017 Tattoo + Goatee, Billy Gunn 14-Attires,Vader 9-Attires,Mysterio+X-Pac Full Ported Entrances,X-Pac 6-Attires,Nash 3-Attires,Outsiders "WCW Invasion" Attires,Warrior 5-Atti

The truth is that I do not speak english very well and I do not understand very well how to download when I enter the links that you left but thanks anyway for the render and the titantron of shawn michaels wrestlemania 25), I got the attention, HBK had Beard, one day I may have HBK with a beard when I learn English better ... :(

21 minutes ago, Jucel said:

The truth is that I do not speak english very well and I do not understand very well how to download when I enter the links that you left but thanks anyway for the render and the titantron of shawn michaels wrestlemania 25), I got the attention, HBK had Beard, one day I may have HBK with a beard when I learn English better ... :(

You need to download WWE 2K17+ (tool) and go to Download Mods and you can get the HBK ones from there):

TF8UB1.jpg

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/66200-wwe

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Brock Lesnar 16-Attire Career Pack Complete, Rock w/August 2017 Tattoo + Goatee, Billy Gunn 14-Attires,Vader 9-Attires,Mysterio+X-Pac Full Ported Entrances,X-Pac 6-Attires,Nash 3-Attires,Outsiders "WCW Invasion" Attires

Brock Lesnar - UFC 200 (v. Mark Hunt)

yPCqUm.jpg

There will be a "with boots" and "without boots" release.

---

This completes the 16-attire pack for Brock Lesnar.  Will be packaging a video preview and getting it ready for WWE 2K17+.

DONORS will have immediate access upon completion of packaging.

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Brock Lesnar 15-Attire Career Pack Complete, Rock w/August 2017 Tattoo + Goatee, Billy Gunn 14-Attires,Vader 9-Attires,Mysterio+X-Pac Full Ported Entrances,X-Pac 6-Attires,Nash 3-Attires,Outsiders "WCW Invasion" Attires
On 8/16/2017 at 1:12 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

Brock Lesnar NJPW (2005)

NFmL0l.jpg

great attire but its a bit inaccurate he is missing his wrist tape which is white and his goatee  

1 hour ago, Deka_Night said:

great attire but its a bit inaccurate he is missing his wrist tape which is white and his goatee  

d0f6d95b7cb916f10082884c6a2b61b2--kurt-a

This attire was based on the match vs Kurt Angle. No wrist tape or goatee. I've already packaged everything and sent them off to upload. 

21 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

d0f6d95b7cb916f10082884c6a2b61b2--kurt-a

This attire was based on the match vs Kurt Angle. No wrist tape or goatee. I've already packaged everything and sent them off to upload. 

yeah that's when we didn't care about wrestling but most of his attire in japan has the wrist tape no biggie looks good