AznBlusuazn WWE 2K17 MODS : ALL MODS HAVE PUBLIC LINKS! ENJOY!

AznBlusuazn

And the last attire of the pack

Attire #14

fI9JTq.jpg

From RAW 1999.03.29 (vs. The Rock)

Will be working on release video -- will be submitted to WWE 2K17+ tonight for release within the next two weeks and will be available for DONORS in the next hour or so.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Brock Lesnar WM33, Billy Gunn 14-Attire Career Pack Vader 9-Attire Career Pack, Rey Mysterio + X-Pac Full Ported Entrances, X-Pac 6-Attire Pack, Kevin Nash 3-Attire Pack,Outsiders "WCW Invasion" Attires, Ultimate Warrior 5-Attire Pack
4 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania 33 Attire as requested by @Z3us

pumVbw.jpg

Sent to WWE 2K17+ for upload for release within the next 2 weeks.  Available now for DONORS.

Brother the mod is awesome.can i use your roman and make some attire for him brother please

33 minutes ago, Paul19782015 said:

how about Demolition Axe and Smash and Crush with all different face paints would be really cool and the rockers with the rainbow attire they had in SummerSlam 1990 i love to see them in it ace work  plz keep up all the ace work 

In my first post, I state that I only do request for existing characters.  @LeonRick has some great mods of Demolition and Rockers.

Brock Lesnar Career Pack is In Progress - Details of all attires in the first post (last section)

Wrestlemania 30 (v. Undertaker)

s4ujOl.jpg

•  Custom Skin Tone, Trunks, Boots, and Gloves

Also, for the Donor Crew - if you previously downloaded Lesnar WM33, the gloves are now updated on that attire.  Apologies for leaving them off initially.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Brock Lesnar Career Pack (12-Attire Pack In Progress),Lesnar WM33, Billy Gunn 14-Attires,Vader 9-Attires,Mysterio+X-Pac Full Ported Entrances,X-Pac 6-Attires,Nash 3-Attires,Outsiders "WCW Invasion" Attires,Warrior 5-Attires

Wrestlemania 29 (v. Triple H)

ublJea.jpg

Note:  The preview of the "Deathclutch" logo on the far right photo clip looks stretched. but it's not.  It's the animation of the shorts while he is walking.

• Too Sweet 1

Street Attire (Black Wind Pants)

l3gKu4.jpg

Note:  Originally, I was going to use a sleeveless shirt, but Brock's model seems to glitch 2K15-2K17 shirts.  So we have a shirtless street attire now.

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Street Attire (Black Wind Pants)

l3gKu4.jpg

Note:  Originally, I was going to use a sleeveless shirt, but Brock's model seems to glitch 2K15-2K17 shirts.  So we have a shirtless street attire now.

Brother Lesnar mod is awesome.

1 hour ago, Z3us said:

Hay thank you for the great Brock Lesnar mod!

Can you upload this Lesnar from the video,which is on your base but with malan's hair.Its the best Lesnar so far.

1.)  My releases are only on WWE 2K17+.

2.)  I do not have permission to use Malan's hair.

3.)  I have too many projects to go back and redo an attire.

14 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Wrestlemania 29 (v. Triple H)

ublJea.jpg

Note:  The preview of the "Deathclutch" logo on the far right photo clip looks stretched. but it's not.  It's the animation of the shorts while he is walking.

Just add kneeped and it will become as Extreme Rules 2012 attire Hope you will considered that attire too

Edited by Aŕch Jŕ

26 minutes ago, Aŕch Jŕ said:

Just add kneeped and it will become as Extreme Rules 2012 attire Hope you will considered that attire too

Extreme Rules was already done by someone else.

Just now, AznBlusuazn said:

Extreme Rules was already done by someone else.

Yep it was but That Mod have missed some logos So It would be cool if u make another quality mod With ur Modification #Always Love Aznblusuazn Work

This Things was missing from past Extreme Rules 2012 attire 1 Entrance Topimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQABjnCczXGu-Y7XA56Lagimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRafXNyGNrmhowux-C573images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRafXNyGNrmhowux-C573

9 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Shirts can't happen right now with Brock's model.  He has chest animations that break any shirt put on him.

Ok But can you Include Extreme rules attire its only kneeped needed to be added to Wm 29 attire so plz i want ur quality Extreme rule attire plz if u can

7 hours ago, Aŕch Jŕ said:

Ok But can you Include Extreme rules attire its only kneeped needed to be added to Wm 29 attire so plz i want ur quality Extreme rule attire plz if u can

Donors get priority for custom request. Thanks.