WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

All of @4 Life 's mods are now up on the tool.  I wasn't 100% sure which picture went with which attire so if I mixed them up please let me know.

• Like 3

Noticed that there is no moveset file from Damien Sandow and for some reason after installation Great Sasuke is not displayed in the game

13 minutes ago, Kote441 said:

Noticed that there is no moveset file from Damien Sandow and for some reason after installation Great Sasuke is not displayed in the game

So for the Movesets I just did a sweep through the database fixing several including Sandow AJ Lee Adama Rose and several others.  As for Great Sasuke I'm unsure why he wouldn't show up.

If anyone gets a chance, can they check the current string file - I'm trying to use some of the new tags, and most of them work great - like Wrestlemania 5.  A few of them, specifically: Singlet, Summerslam 89 and Summerslam 90;  aren't showing for me.

1 hour ago, tomwearsglasses said:

If anyone gets a chance, can they check the current string file - I'm trying to use some of the new tags, and most of them work great - like Wrestlemania 5.  A few of them, specifically: Singlet, Summerslam 89 and Summerslam 90;  aren't showing for me.

The current (super) string is in @pozzumother thread

But check also @eatrawmeat391's awesome string editor. 

Hey all, I'm hoping someone could help me. I'm new to modding 2k17 and I have been trying to use this program while wawtching the tutorial, but whenever I download a mod (like the CM Punk 1) he shows up in the edit superstars section, then when I restart the game he is no longer in the game. Is there something I need to do before using the program?

Thanks guys!

32 minutes ago, matttripwire said:

Hey all, I'm hoping someone could help me. I'm new to modding 2k17 and I have been trying to use this program while wawtching the tutorial, but whenever I download a mod (like the CM Punk 1) he shows up in the edit superstars section, then when I restart the game he is no longer in the game. Is there something I need to do before using the program?

Thanks guys!

You need to force the game to save (after you install new mod). In edit superstar, change e.g. Aiden English's crowd reaction from heel to face (you can change it back afterwards) and save it. 

21 minutes ago, iamtheVP said:

You need to force the game to save (after you install new mod). In edit superstar, change e.g. Aiden English's crowd reaction from heel to face (you can change it back afterwards) and save it. 

ok I got him to stay in the game now the only prob I have is that he has no entrance, just skips to him in the ring. 

Edited by matttripwire

5 hours ago, matttripwire said:

ok I got him to stay in the game now the only prob I have is that he has no entrance, just skips to him in the ring. 

There is an entrance in this thread that is the ported version of punks entrance.

6 minutes ago, MMBALE said:

When I try to download any mod with the tool I get download path invalid error.

Update the download path where it says "file path". Make sure it points to the right location.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LordJustice17 said:

Update the download path where it says "file path". Make sure it points to the right location.

Thanks,It is now fixed.

I don't know why it was changed as it is not the first time I'm downloading mods from the tool.

Hey @pozzum,

I had WWE 2K17+ working at first but then I was playing around with some match options which crashed the game, and it hasn't been able to start up since, it just crashes as the Brock screen. I uninstalled WWE 2K17+ and tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it still crashes at the Brock screen. I also deleted the Settings.bin from the %appdata%/Pozzum folder with no change. Do you have any advice? This feels like a WWE 2K17+ issue, since the game was working fine beforehand. Thanks in advance for any help you (or anyone else) can give!

I wanted to ask about the belts. I downloaded a belt. Then the nameplate came out - the original file was not found. And a window appeared for the installation of the belt. How to use it?

- Will there ever be in 2k17 + new arenas for download?

- Is it possible to somehow keep a log of modifications to the program in this thread?

On 6/27/2017 at 8:04 PM, SummonFourGods said:

Hey @pozzum,

I had WWE 2K17+ working at first but then I was playing around with some match options which crashed the game, and it hasn't been able to start up since, it just crashes as the Brock screen. I uninstalled WWE 2K17+ and tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it still crashes at the Brock screen. I also deleted the Settings.bin from the %appdata%/Pozzum folder with no change. Do you have any advice? This feels like a WWE 2K17+ issue, since the game was working fine beforehand. Thanks in advance for any help you (or anyone else) can give!

When you reinstalled the game it replaced the chunk cache files which may be causing the crash.

For anyone reading this I've had the game randomly crash on me on the load screen and then load fine if I try again.  Always try at least twice.

you may want to rerun the setup in the WWE 2K17+ options other than that I can't be entirely sure.

On 6/27/2017 at 3:13 PM, MMBALE said:

Thanks,It is now fixed.

I don't know why it was changed as it is not the first time I'm downloading mods from the tool.

Yeah I tried to fix a bug and this bug popped up.  I'll be trying to fix it asap

18 hours ago, RevONiKO said:

Have you find how put the match editor in the universe mode? @pozzum

It's going to take some additional programming of menus as it's a bit weird and there is a fair amount of work into it.  If it was a 1 weekend fix it'd probably already be in but I tihnk it might take a month of my slow dev time.

14 hours ago, Kote441 said:

I wanted to ask about the belts. I downloaded a belt. Then the nameplate came out - the original file was not found. And a window appeared for the installation of the belt. How to use it?

- Will there ever be in 2k17 + new arenas for download?

- Is it possible to somehow keep a log of modifications to the program in this thread?

the belt you downloaded should be installed over a older belt.  I was unable to find a way to add new belts so you should be able to use it in the menus and the title installer should show what title you are replacing.

Arenas may be possible to install later with some help from @LordJustice17 but I'm unsure how soon this will be.

what kind of information like my version notes that I keep on the server.  I could add those and I might be able to also add like files added this week or something potentially.

On that note I've added about 40~50 mods from @LeonRick from 2K16 as well as additional mods from @PooPMasta @AznBlusuazn @LordJustice17 @Wizard3 (Finally) and a whole bunch of others.  If I figure out the right server queries to pull I can to a weekly post about added files.

• Like 3

On 6/14/2017 at 5:42 AM, pozzum said:

Ok I'll take another look at it tonight.

I think whatever was causing the issue for me was on my end.  I completely uninstalled/reinstalled both the game and 2k17+, and now it works fine.  I did notice when uninstalling that I had two instances of 2k17+ installed; not sure if it was that or something in my game that was causing the issue.

________

Also, this might be helpful to you in figuring out the Carmella Bug:

I got the same weirdness others reported when moving a bunch of wrestlers from the main roster to DLC.  So I went to export the pofos to move them manually, and noticed this:

620 lists 620_Alexa Bliss (correct)
621 lists 621_Press Start ??? (should be Asuka)
622 lists 622_Asuka (should be Bayley)
623 lists 623_Bayley (should be Carmella)
624 lists 624_Carmella (should be Dana Brooke)
625 lists 625_Dana Brooke (should be Apollo Crews)
626 shows message: Pac Number 626 Is not mounted to any slot! Extraction Cancelled
627 lists Karl Anderson (correct)

Also, probably not coincidentally, these names don't show up in the DLC/gender/unlock tools (the Carmella Bug Fix moves things back in-game, but they still don't load in those tool options).  If I export these pofo/moveset files in Custom Character Tools, I get the same results.  So I'm wondering if there's something off in Asuka's slot in game, or just in tools referencing it, that's then throwing off the others up until it hits the empty spot for 626.

When I click Manage DLC, NPC. Crawls out some kind of sign. Type slot number so-and-so, the character is so-and-so. I click OK. More, and more ... The biggest was - more than 100

1 hour ago, Kote441 said:

When I click Manage DLC, NPC. Crawls out some kind of sign. Type slot number so-and-so, the character is so-and-so. I click OK. More, and more ... The biggest was - more than 100

Need a screenshot to know the issue.

6 hours ago, Kote441 said:

6fa6e2937792.jpg

f817e2c09792.jpg

4e95e5c1693c.jpg

Hmm.. You may need to use the reread string button.  This may be related to the appdata folder issue that is happening that I'm looking into tonight.

21 hours ago, pozzum said:

When you reinstalled the game it replaced the chunk cache files which may be causing the crash.

For anyone reading this I've had the game randomly crash on me on the load screen and then load fine if I try again.  Always try at least twice.

you may want to rerun the setup in the WWE 2K17+ options other than that I can't be entirely sure.

Thanks for the response. I've been playing around with it for a while now after rerunning the setup in WWE 2K17+ didn't work. I ended up just straight up getting rid of the chunk cache files - and now it works again, as long as I don't reinstall WWE 2K17+ or try to use any of the modded in characters. So obviously it's only a work around for now, but you're right, the problem is something to do with the chunk cache files, although the exact nature of the problem I don't know. Thanks for putting me on the right track.

Version 0.0.3.08 Uploaded

Notes:

Some Bugfixing to saving settings. Added placement memory to Download Menu and allowed enter key navigation.

1 hour ago, SummonFourGods said:

Thanks for the response. I've been playing around with it for a while now after rerunning the setup in WWE 2K17+ didn't work. I ended up just straight up getting rid of the chunk cache files - and now it works again, as long as I don't reinstall WWE 2K17+ or try to use any of the modded in characters. So obviously it's only a work around for now, but you're right, the problem is something to do with the chunk cache files, although the exact nature of the problem I don't know. Thanks for putting me on the right track.

That is odd that game loads at all with the chunk files completely removed.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, pozzum said:

That is odd that game loads at all with the chunk files completely removed.

I don't understand it either, but the game seems to run fine without them - the initial load time is something like five minutes, but other than that I don't notice any issues. Maybe issues will present themselves as time goes on.