WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

11 hours ago, Raiba said:

Hello can i donate without using paypalll? I cant use paypall. 

I've accepted gift cards in the past but that is not my preferred option.

15 hours ago, robbie686 said:

How do i get a higher download limit? 5 just isnt cutting it @pozzum :p 

Donate to me and it goes to 20

41 minutes ago, shanafan said:

Any plans to fix the elimination bugs in the match editor?

the bugs more so stem from the game itself then from my tool.  So I'm unsure if there is much of a way to fix it.

23 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I can't find Brave on the program, I'm not sure if he decided to have a code for himself or something but he was still there when I downloaded his Ricochet. 

Uhm, excuse me @pozzum ? :D I need someone to confirm this or it is just me. Every other modders are still there.

3 hours ago, pozzum said:

Donate to me and it goes to 20

the bugs more so stem from the game itself then from my tool.  So I'm unsure if there is much of a way to fix it.

How much scratch we talking mate?! 😜

On 10-6-2017 at 2:58 AM, pozzum said:

I've accepted gift cards in the past but that is not my preferred option.

Thanks for answering, what kind of gift cards are usefull to you?

Hey Pozzum,

I ran into some issues trying to download some of @AznBlusuazn's mods.

I got this error with his Sting '91 attires:

Error.png

Also, I was able to download his ch file and pofo for Meng, but got the same error with the moveset:

Error_2.png

Other mods (including Lord Regal which was also from AznBlusuazn's) downloaded fine.  Any idea if it's something I'm doing wrong or something not linking right?

Also, if you're interested you can add my recent mods (Hugh Morris/Rection, Oz, Diamond Studd, Terra Ryzing) whenever.

21 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

Hey Pozzum,

Error.png

Also, I was able to download his ch file and pofo for Meng, but got the same error with the moveset:

Error_2.png

Other mods (including Lord Regal which was also from AznBlusuazn's) downloaded fine.  Any idea if it's something I'm doing wrong or something not linking right?

Also, if you're interested you can add my recent mods (Hugh Morris/Rection, Oz, Diamond Studd, Terra Ryzing) whenever.

Probably something not linking right I'll try to add those newer mods soon under the original characters as alt attires with pofos / movesets

On 6/10/2017 at 11:34 PM, Coach Hines said:

@pozzum, can you please post a new tutorial for the new update?

I tried to do a recording and things sort of fell apart on me that was the plan when I released it.  Hopefully I can do that soon.

On 6/11/2017 at 3:04 AM, shanafan said:

What's the Title History about? It shows it must be visible for me to see something.

Yes you must be looking at it in universe mode.  That's the only way I've been able to make it function.

On 6/11/2017 at 2:54 AM, Robbie686 said:

How much scratch we talking mate?! 😜

5$ I would say is the recommended donation.

On 6/11/2017 at 5:28 AM, Raiba said:

Thanks for answering, what kind of gift cards are usefull to you?

Steam / Paypal are probably best.

I also have been getting some PM about Auday's mods not showing up.  He's elected to remove his mods from the tool so that is why they will no longer show up.

22 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

Hey Pozzum,

Error.png

Error_2.png

So the links on @AznBlusuazn 's mods should be fixed.

• Like 3

Thanks!  I tested it out and it worked.

Unfortunately I found another issue - I think this one's specific to my install though.

When I try to use the Manage Unlocks tool (and also Manage Gender and Manage DLC), I get this error:

error_1.png

When I click Continue it looks like it only loads a partial list:

error_1.png

Sometimes alternatively I'll get a popup that says "Assets Loading, Retry" and I can click OK - but if I try again, it brings me back to the error message posted above.  Any ideas?

26 minutes ago, tomwearsglasses said:

Thanks!  I tested it out and it worked.

Unfortunately I found another issue - I think this one's specific to my install though.

When I try to use the Manage Unlocks tool (and also Manage Gender and Manage DLC), I get this error:

error_1.png

When I click Continue it looks like it only loads a partial list:

error_1.png

Sometimes alternatively I'll get a popup that says "Assets Loading, Retry" and I can click OK - but if I try again, it brings me back to the error message posted above.  Any ideas?

Try running the reread string option in the Options Menu.  I will try to catch this error in future releases.

30 minutes ago, pozzum said:

Try running the reread string option in the Options Menu.  I will try to catch this error in future releases.

I tried and it said 'String Loaded' - but it didn't fix the issue.

I should note that this is the first time I've tried to use the manage buttons - up until now I've just been using it for downloads, installs, and Pac Plus.

@pozzum did you put in your wwe2k17+ the last year mod of auday ? and also i don't find some mod from Eri, like antonio Inoki, Tito Santana ecc.... is my mistake or you don't have put yet in 2k17+?? thank you

2 hours ago, napolenehotel said:

@pozzum did you put in your wwe2k17+ the last year mod of auday ? and also i don't find some mod from Eri, like antonio Inoki, Tito Santana ecc.... is my mistake or you don't have put yet in 2k17+?? thank you

As in my other post I stated auday removed his mods from my tool.  I don't think I finished porting inoki or santana.

12 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

I should note that this is the first time I've tried to use the manage buttons - up until now I've just been using it for downloads, installs, and Pac Plus.

yeah I got this issue as well I need to take a closer look at mu code to see where tbis bug came from.

I've run into this weird issue of not being able to get WWE 2K17+ to open at all since this last update.  I went to open it this morning, it asked me to choose the directory as if I was installing it for the first time and then I got an error similar to the images posted above.  In my case again, it doesn't even open up. I know I must have goofed up something.  Can't pinpoint what.   I've got a legit version through Steam etc.

4 hours ago, The Brand said:

I've run into this weird issue of not being able to get WWE 2K17+ to open at all since this last update.  I went to open it this morning, it asked me to choose the directory as if I was installing it for the first time and then I got an error similar to the images posted above.  In my case again, it doesn't even open up. I know I must have goofed up something.  Can't pinpoint what.   I've got a legit version through Steam etc.

There can be a lot of different errors if you can get a screenshot that can help.

I'll be updating some things for version 3.02

18 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

I made an update that I pushed out. Please let me know if it fixes this issue.

3 hours ago, pozzum said:

I made an update that I pushed out. Please let me know if it fixes this issue.

I ran the update but *sigh* I'm still getting the same results (it shows Ver: 0.0.3.2 but error message text is the same).

6 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

I ran the update but *sigh* I'm still getting the same results (it shows Ver: 0.0.3.2 but error message text is the same).

Ok I'll take another look at it tonight.

Screenshot%2093_zpsjpplhlct.png

Excuse photo size.  So when I first tried opening WWE 2K17+  this happened a few times.

Screenshot%2094_zpswmxkdtiu.png

It would bring me here.  Keep in mind this was happening even with WWE 2K17 NOT running in the background.  But yeah, it just stays blank under "detected version".  

I gave my PC a restart but now, WWE 2K17+ doesn't open up.  It also doesn't show up as a running app in task manager.  

Regardless, thanks for all your awesome tools and taking the time to troubleshoot things.  I'll provide more info if need be.