Pozzum's Toolbox: Super String, Memory Table, Custom Titles, Empty Pofo Moveset

pozzum

On 3/27/2017 at 4:12 PM, ahmedady said:

Urghh it returned again with blank names 

I know one troubleshooting measure would be to try and change your game to english and see if that works.  The super string is supposed to be Multilingual but perhaps it is having some issue.

11 minutes ago, pozzum said:

I know one troubleshooting measure would be to try and change your game to english and see if that works.  The super string is supposed to be Multilingual but perhaps it is having some issue.

I tried change it to English before but nothing happen and steal and also I try change it to french beacause I know some french but the problem steal too sorry bro I know I have a strange problem and I give you tired with me but I love wwe games to much and I buy wwe2k17 only to  play with mods and make my current game

Didnt fixed with last update

@pozzum now I notice something new when I try any language it fixed little time and return again when I choose now English or Arabic or french it have the same problem because i use them before and the game corrupted with them so now when I try other languages like Italian and Spanish the game fixed !!

I placed the string file in my PAC folder and my game refuses to start and just crashes after that. No idea why, just beginners bad luck this season. I just wanted to mention this happened in case it does to someone else as well. I will get it all to work eventually, just a little rusty after being away for awhile. Thank you all for your contributions regardless!

On 03/04/2017 at 4:58 AM, esbatmusic said:

@pozzum is there a way to have the custom belt take another slot (Per example AWA Championship over ECW '08/'10?)

1) Extract the sub pach from each of the custom belt files.

2) Look at Pozzum's sheet under the /pac/prop tab.
2) Figure out what belt you want to replace (there should be a 2000 range one and a 5000 range one).

3) Inject the sub pach from the custom 2000 range pac into the 2000 range pac of the belt you want to replace.
4) Inject the sub pach from the custom 5000 range pac into the 5000 range pac of the belt you want to replace.

5) Place the files into /pac/prop.
6) Revel in the glory of your success.

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 4

Just now, LordJustice17 said:

1) Extract the sub pach from each of the custom belt files.

2) Look at Pozzum's sheet under the /pac/prop tab.
2) Figure out what belt you want to replace (there should be a 2000 range one and a 5000 range one).

3) Inject the sub pach from the custom 2000 range pac into the 2000 range pac of the belt you want to replace.
4) Inject the sub pach from the custom 5000 range pac into the 5000 range pac of the belt you want to replace.

5) Place the files into /pac/prop.
6) Revel in the glory of your success.

You're awesome. thanks a bunch!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone explain to me how to change a character's height?
I'm using cheat engine. I go to the character's height hex in the memory viewer. Then what? I don't know which part I can edit.
I've looked at current and previous tutorials, but there wasn't anything about changing someone's height.

2 hours ago, Reffy said:

Can someone explain to me how to change a character's height?
I'm using cheat engine. I go to the character's height hex in the memory viewer. Then what? I don't know which part I can edit.
I've looked at current and previous tutorials, but there wasn't anything about changing someone's height.

Wouldn't the easiest method would be extporting the character's .pofo using Custom Character Tools, then load that .pofo into Data Editor 2K17 and change the height and MORE from there. Then send it to CCT or WWE 2K17+ and reinject back into the game?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TheGreatLiukage said:

Wouldn't the easiest method would be extporting the character's .pofo using Custom Character Tools, then load that .pofo into Data Editor 2K17 and change the height and MORE from there. Then send it to CCT or WWE 2K17+ and reinject back into the game?

this would be the easiest way yeah.

1 minute ago, Reffy said:

I'll try out the Custom Character Tools then. Thanks.

For sure, don't forget to go to My WWE and change CHEER/BOO and save to save it in WWE 2K17's memory:)

so i've just loaded up the game today and have tried to open wwe2k17+, and it just wont open.

has anyone else had this issue? or can anyone give me any idea why this is happening?

2 hours ago, fkndka said:

so i've just loaded up the game today and have tried to open wwe2k17+, and it just wont open.

has anyone else had this issue? or can anyone give me any idea why this is happening?

Same issue here, solved by deleting settings.bin file in C:\users\user username\AppData\Roamimg\Pozzum

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trioxin1331 said:

Hey,. I noticed that the attire names for the Owen Hart pack are in the string sheet but not in the string itself? 

Not sure if it was like that for a reason, but if you want a quick solution; just select a different name/4part HEX from the super string and place it in the universal attire unlocker. Or find a line of text you think is long enough from the super string string sheet from the first page, load up string_win.pac search for that line of text, then HEX edit in owen's attire name... Not sure if the super string will get updated, but just in case you didn't wanna sit with two or more blank attire slots. ;)

On 22/04/2017 at 7:15 PM, GaryII said:

Same issue here, solved by deleting settings.bin file in C:\users\user username\AppData\Roamimg\Pozzum

cheers man, thats fixed it.

17 hours ago, trioxin1331 said:

Hey,. I noticed that the attire names for the Owen Hart pack are in the string sheet but not in the string itself? 

I noticed that as well hopefully I can fix that sometime soon.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2017 at 2:39 PM, PaperbagLion said:

EDIT 2: It's 8th of March 2017, and the most recent patch broke it. Here is an updated version. If you used the previous one, delete wrestlers.dat and scan for genders again! CAW addresses have changed.

If its possible , when you get time could you please update this tool to the latest steam version? it just seems to shows 0 and no names when i use  this updated version in edit . 

Hey where can I find PAC PLUS for WWE 2K17 ?

Edited by Codes.
Please don't quote the entire OP

On 5/7/2017 at 10:42 AM, The Devil Gamer said:

Hey where can I find PAC PLUS for WWE 2K17 ?

it's in a separate thread under WWE 2K17+

What would I need to do to add Jinder Mahal and Roderick Strong? I don't see them included in the memory table to include their .ch files. I want to make sure I assign the right file to them.

Edited by myk13

1 hour ago, myk13 said:

What would I need to do to add Jinder Mahal and Roderick Strong? I don't see them included in the memory table to include their .ch files. I want to make sure I assign the right file to them.

added them along with a few more upcoming things. the list maintained on that sheet is geared towards WWE 2K17+ (but not exclusively) and can lag a bit behind some releases.