Pozzum's Toolbox: Super String, Memory Table, Custom Titles, Empty Pofo Moveset

pozzum

16 hours ago, napolenehotel said:

@pozzum    hello my friend, how are you today? so, i'm very sad because i really don't understand why, cheat engine doesen't work for the titantron. I did the same process of last year,  but later save in my wwe, nothing work in game......i mean step by step:

inject fine Adam rose in slot ch105

put titantron called ent_0700_0_0  in the folder Titantron

open game 2k17

open Cheat engine

select game

take the right adress on slot ch105

change the value in 70000

save in my wwe

try on match  and doesen't work...................i'll becaome crazy for this

You think i need to set something in Cheat engine, or recently i download the last java , do you think there is something that create problem??

@pozzum also there is the another way to put titantron in game? like using HXD there is a tutorial that you can link me? thank you, very appreciate your disturb

I haven't really messed with it myself so I don't really have any info for you @Cave Waverider may know something.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, napolenehotel said:

@pozzum    hello my friend, how are you today? so, i'm very sad because i really don't understand why, cheat engine doesen't work for the titantron. I did the same process of last year,  but later save in my wwe, nothing work in game......i mean step by step:

inject fine Adam rose in slot ch105

put titantron called ent_0700_0_0  in the folder Titantron

open game 2k17

open Cheat engine

select game

take the right adress on slot ch105

change the value in 70000

save in my wwe

try on match  and doesen't work...................i'll becaome crazy for this

You think i need to set something in Cheat engine, or recently i download the last java , do you think there is something that create problem??

@pozzum also there is the another way to put titantron in game? like using HXD there is a tutorial that you can link me? thank you, very appreciate your disturb

There are three Titantron values this year (Template, Easy Entrance tron and Advanced Entrance Tron which are used depending on your settings). Make sure to set all of them to be sure that it'll show up. The same goes for Minitrons, Walltrons, Header Trons, Entrance Animations and Championship animations as well.

Edited by Cave Waverider

9 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

There are three Titantron values this year (Template, Easy Entrance tron and Advanced Entrance Tron which are used depending on your settings). Make sure to set all of them to be sure that it'll show up. The same goes for Minitrons, Walltrons, Header Trons, Entrance Animations and Championship animations as well.

yes i understand , but there are just one adress for the tron, or different adress Tron? thank you and @pozzum

1 hour ago, napolenehotel said:

yes i understand , but there are just one adress for the tron, or different adress Tron? thank you and @pozzum

There are three different addresses for the Entrance Titantron (One for the entrance template, one for the basic entrance and one for the advanced Entrance), three different ones for the Entrance Walltron, three different ones for the Entrance Minitron, etc..
The Memory table includes two Addresses each, changing both of those should be enough in most cases.
To calculate the one for the templates, you may use the information in the Data Analysis Thread as reference.

Then there is also one Address for the Victory trons.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Hello to everybody. I wanted to ask a question. is there any way to transfer a character from the Superstars menu to the Downloaded and ivce-versa like last year's game? because I cant find the value on the memory table like last year.

Is the memory table dependent on WWE 2K17 Game updates? Can I still add wrestlers without the HOF DLC using the latest memory table?

Please someone help me..after update the game takes 5 minutes to run (brock lesnar screen). Before update i installed cm punk mod and the game didn't run,now i remuve the mod but to run the game takes a lot of time.Any solutions? Please

23 hours ago, Nick Vibe said:

Hello to everybody. I wanted to ask a question. is there any way to transfer a character from the Superstars menu to the Downloaded and ivce-versa like last year's game? because I cant find the value on the memory table like last year.

I have it as part of my tool which should come out pretty soon now that this dlc has come out.

18 hours ago, GreenArcher said:

Is the memory table dependent on WWE 2K17 Game updates? Can I still add wrestlers without the HOF DLC using the latest memory table?

You need the game updated. But you don't need the actual HoF DLC

2 hours ago, dokoham said:

have you finish the match type mod yet? ^^

Working on it. Don't PM me questions like that.

1 hour ago, Alessandro said:

Please someone help me..after update the game takes 5 minutes to run (brock lesnar screen). Before update i installed cm punk mod and the game didn't run,now i remuve the mod but to run the game takes a lot of time.Any solutions? Please

This is unfortunately normal to have a first time long load time.

Have you ever had this error screen saying  ( Attention save failed  system storage access  error occurred ) in the edit superstar in game menu when ever I select Batista only him slot number 465 ? what can be the problem ? using latest xpacker  

Edited by B2Y

Suddenly, something has gone wrong with my game and i can't seem to fix it.  Whenever i try to add a new mod to the game everything works, EXCEPT, all names are blank. I have super string installed but for some reason non of the names actually register in game. They are all just empty and blank. Anyone have a solution for this? I know the pofos have worked b/c at one point i had names. Now they are all gone. Ive tried replacing the string file but for some reason they don't work. I checked the cheatengine info and the codes for the names are in and ive replaced them with wrestler names just to see if it was cheat engine. I could change a mod to Xavier Woods but once i put it back to the mods name from the string it's blank again. Any help for this?

13 minutes ago, xthegame said:

Suddenly, something has gone wrong with my game and i can't seem to fix it.  Whenever i try to add a new mod to the game everything works, EXCEPT, all names are blank. I have super string installed but for some reason non of the names actually register in game. They are all just empty and blank. Anyone have a solution for this? I know the pofos have worked b/c at one point i had names. Now they are all gone. Ive tried replacing the string file but for some reason they don't work. I checked the cheatengine info and the codes for the names are in and ive replaced them with wrestler names just to see if it was cheat engine. I could change a mod to Xavier Woods but once i put it back to the mods name from the string it's blank again. Any help for this?

make sure you have the latest string. It had to be fixed after the update

9 minutes ago, pozzum said:

make sure you have the latest string. It had to be fixed after the update

Yup, i have the latest string. But for some reason it will not show the names from the string

11 hours ago, xthegame said:

Yup, i have the latest string. But for some reason it will not show the names from the string

You might have messed something up by injecting one or several bugged .pofo/.movesets, likely of a wrong size or in the wrong place. It's probably best if you revert your save to a version from before this started happening.

4 hours ago, marianito10 said:

You have to install the string again after the HOF DLC?

yes

Edited by pozzum

9 hours ago, Levon_BITW said:

Which version of the wwe championship does it replace?

As it's currently packed it replaces the main world title.