VoodooV Arenas Thread *Over The Edge '99 - 2k18*

VooDooV

It was just missing a texture for me, on the right miniton panel. I haven't had any freezing problems yet though.

Have you tried redownloading it? don't see why it should be missing

I've had logos on an arena and caws missing in matches n then they appear on the next match think it might just be something that needs patching

It's on 2k's end with CC i guess :( such a broken game 

Could you please do a WWE new generation raw and in your house ppv

The RAW arena will come at some point, not sure about IYH.

:D Do you think you could upload the Raw Minitron logo and I could manually apply it? 

You'll already have it in your logos, its used on the arena billboard ;) 

Finally getting to play a little. And I can't find your RAW 16 or your Smackdown Live 16 arenas. 

Its RAW for now but SMACKDOWN is going back up cause there was no issues with that

I've had a great Idea on how I can do this entrance spot on
1.jpg

Previews soon!

Unfortunately, when I got to the electric billboard, the logo is blank, essentially the logo disappeared 

Really? There must be an issue all together with that logo

All of the arenas that I've made so far. Some are still WIP and others are 100% done

Screenshot_Original.png

survivor Series '00 is actually '99 and not sure which arena is actually Survivor Series '02😂

All of the arenas that I've made so far. Some are still WIP and others are 100% done

Screenshot_Original.png

survivor Series '00 is actually '99 and not sure which arena is actually Survivor Series '02😂

I know haha Soon changed it after I took the screenshot, realised my own mistake ;) and Survivor Series '02 is more of a custom arena instead of a replica.. at the moment 

Raw new gen is crashing game on download, is this just me?

Really? for god sake... why can't they just release a well made game. It's way too buggy at the moment. Has no reason to crash the game, there's 5 or 6 logos on it and thats it