VoodooV Arenas Thread *Over The Edge '99 - 2k18*

VooDooV

Mania X7 looks amazing, you gonna do any more mania arenas?

I can always try ;) 
X-7 and XIX can be done now (cause the arenas are already there) others will just need piecing together

Edited by VooDooV

I#'d love if you could make the current day events but the old school arenas version of them. so, No Mercy was a week or so ago? Why not give us No Mercy from 10 years ago? That'd be great. 

Well Damn 👏🏻

I know it's still early, Just a suggestion, use the Survivor Series '13 (I think) stage for the minitron and the pointed stage.. think it's arena template 6 or 7? I'll have to take another look 😂

But I can't wait for the final product!

• Like 1

Amazing work on all of these <3

Personally I'd love to see Wrestlemania's 19, 20, and 21, as well as No Mercy 2005 (if there's a decent stage for it, haven't had a look at CAA yet) and ECW One Night Stand 2005 if you'd be willing to give any of them a shot.

• Like 1

Sorry to everyone that's downloaded the Survivor Series '04 stage as I have now made improvements to the graphics I was using which i made earlier this year for 2k16. Here are the new ones

Screenshot_Original.png
It's just the centre trons but I'll be putting this version up for download asap

Amazing work on all of these <3

Personally I'd love to see Wrestlemania's 19, 20, and 21, as well as No Mercy 2005 (if there's a decent stage for it, haven't had a look at CAA yet) and ECW One Night Stand 2005 if you'd be willing to give any of them a shot.

No Mercy 04/05 is coming soonish once the artwork is done, as for the rest I'll give them all a shot

• Like 1

Think I might do a speedart video so you can see the process I go through daily making artwork for arenas ;) if anyone wants to know

Awesome, looking forward to it, and thanks for giving the others a shot as well <3

Wrestlemania 19 will definitely be happening, graphics should be no issue for that :)) it's no problem 

• Like 2

These arenas look absolutely exquisite. Thank you for your hard work. 

• Like 1

Nice work! Would you be able to do some custom NXT takeover arenas for me. NXT is my only brand in Universe Mode and I'm trying to incorporate WWE's ppv's with NXT. For example, NXT Takeover Money In The Bank, or NXT Survivor Series or NXT Backlash you get the gist.