VoodooV Arenas Thread *Over The Edge '99 - 2k18*

VooDooV

Pretty good ones I see here that would be nice to have on 2K17. One just came to mind and realized this has never been done accurately. Is the 2015 Slammy Awards a possibility as well?

• Like 1

Can't believe how quick my creations have blown up on CC! I was having a look at what others have made before as well and some people have just basically uploaded the arena templates without doing anything to them? why bother :lol

WRESTLEMANIA XIX; WIP
Screenshot_Original.png

• Like 1

Can you make a list of what arenas are on CC? 

At the moment it's just

- Backlash '03
- Vengeance '02
- SummerSlam '02
- Bad Blood '04 
- Survivor Series '04 

I've almost unlocked silver on CC so another 5 slots will be free. Backlash and Vengeance are the most downloaded arenas out of the 5 

Edited by VooDooV

Could you try the upcoming NXT Takeover in Canada? I mean putting the Takeover Canada logos on one of the Takeover stages in the game. I'm not sure if they have the NXT barricades, but I think they used the normal PPV barricades at the last Takeover so it should be fine if they don't.

Can't believe how quick my creations have blown up on CC! I was having a look at what others have made before as well and some people have just basically uploaded the arena templates without doing anything to them? why bother :lol

WRESTLEMANIA XIX; WIP
Screenshot_Original.png

Because most people are lazy shits who can't be asked putting in a little effort to get a good result?

Anyway love that arena so much, looking forward to seeing the others and that Jericho attire <3

• Like 1

WRESTLEMANIA XIX; WIP
Screenshot_Original.png

Because most people are lazy shits who can't be asked putting in a little effort to get a good result?

Anyway love that arena so much, looking forward to seeing the others and that Jericho attire <3

Find it ridiculous how they still get loads of downloads as well??

Wrestlemania XIX is basically done now, you've just reminded me to upload the ring apron ;) 
then RAW and SD Live are done so thats 3 of the 5 new spots

Screenshot_Original.png

And there it is! 
**Disclaimer** the lights on the wrestlemania curtain to the side of the stage were edited in on photoshop to how it should look but they aren't there!** 

Smackdown done!

Screenshot_Original_1.png

• Like 2

Whoa! Cannot wait until I see SD/Raw have been uploaded... then I can restart my Universe!

I'm thinking about just uploading them now cause they're in pretty high demand 

*insert Shia Labeouf gif* DO IT!

• Like 1

Whoa! Cannot wait until I see SD/Raw have been uploaded... then I can restart my Universe!

I'm thinking about just uploading them now cause they're in pretty high demand 

*insert Shia Labeouf gif* DO IT!

Chris Jericho is now up! 
Screenshot_Original.png

Still not a fan of this models hair or face! 
Jerichos hair was far more majestic around this period... 

tumblr_ocrz5esDVL1u46rzko1_400.gif He needs a bit of stubble as well! God dammit 2k... Why can't they get the 'King Of Bling-Bling's model correct.

Shall be up soon Shattered

Edited by VooDooV