Crow's Indy Project - Shelton Benjamin preview added

Crow

Shelton preview added (well...he was technically still indy when I started him.  Besides, every shelton created this year has been horrible.  Including my earlier effort).  Lemme know what attires you want.

Credit goes to AgeofSandow for movesets.

Previews:

Shelton Benjamin

sheltonpre_zpscvkzqb26.png

AR Fox

ar%20fox%20pre_zpsnvm23cak.png

JT Dunn

jt%20dunn%20pre_zpsushput7v.png

David Starr

david%20starr%20pre_zps7ykxkvnu.png

Mark Haskins

haskinspre_zpsrctmdwqq.png

Uploaded:

Chris Dickinson, Search Tags:  Chris Dickinson, IndyProject, Crow

Dickinson_zpsaqs3cazp.png

Sami Callihan,  Search Tags:  Sami Callihan, IndyProject, Crow

Untitled-142_zpsicmvxwrs.png

Fred Yehi, Search Tags:  Fred Yehi, IndyProject, Crow

Fred%20Yehi_zpshxjvm0bc.png

Big Damo, Search Tags:  Big Damo, IndyProject, Crow

bigdamofinal_zpsozg7aw8i.png

Lio Rush, Search tags: Lio Rush, IndyProject, Crow

Liodone_zpskjhmlptu.png

Zack Gibson, Search tags: Zack Gibson, IndyProject, Crow

Zack%20Gibson%20Final_zpsybxn41rp.png

Edited by Ghost of Crow
  • Like 3

You've been doing amazing work this year dude! Would love to see your take on Sexy Chuckie T or CHIKARA's Scoot Tatum, Rick Beanbag, Bugg Nevans, or Stewie Scrivens?

Starting to realise why there's no decent Callihans....might need a bit more time with him.  I'll definitely get something going on Big Damo too.  Pretty sure he lives near me, so if I can't find any decent refs, I'll just hide in a tree and wait.

• Like 2

Callihan would be good to see, don't think I've come across any good ones online either... But good idea sticking with ones that haven't been made, I dunno why a lot of people request guys that there's already amazing caws of... Next thing you need is a Jeff hardy request lol... You're not giving up on the cwc project though are you..? With what you and defract made, and not to mention the other guys in the cwc that have been made by dicky, and bannockburn, and others, we almost have the whole cwc roster made lol 

Edited by LoadWarrior

Cheers for all the requests guys. I'll get around to doing whatever I can...so keep checking back.  

yep, that gibbo looks sick.

can you make his hairline more receding?

Tried...couldn't quite get the blending right on the chosen hairstyle, and the preset with the receding hairline just didn't sit right with the headshape.  Kinda sucks, but think that's the closest I can get =/

Also, Sandow's got the set done on Gibson now, so once I've sorted the entrance etc, I'll upload. 

Callihan would be good to see, don't think I've come across any good ones online either... But good idea sticking with ones that haven't been made, I dunno why a lot of people request guys that there's already amazing caws of... Next thing you need is a Jeff hardy request lol... You're not giving up on the cwc project though are you..? With what you and defract made, and not to mention the other guys in the cwc that have been made by dicky, and bannockburn, and others, we almost have the whole cwc roster made lol 

Still have three slots left on that account, so I'll see what I can do...but I've already done more than I had originally planned.  I'll definitely be doing some alts for the ones that are up though.

• Like 2