Crow's Indy Project - Shelton Benjamin preview added

Crow

If be stoked if ya did a death by elbow attire for Dunn. Could hold off on his long tights until 2k17\more refs. 

I dont get to see him wrestle a ton, has he adopted the gts as his new finish?

Edited by GOJIRA

Any updates? Cannot wait for JT, I can't believe how many quality caws you've put out. 

Not at the moment...been busier with work this week, but I'll hopefully get anything that's previewed finished over the weekend.  I'll do my best to get JT done first :)

Edited by Ghost of Crow
See what I did there?

Any updates? Cannot wait for JT, I can't believe how many quality caws you've put out. 

Not at the moment...been busier with work this week, but I'll hopefully get anything that's previewed finished over the weekend.  I'll do my best to get JT done first :)

Go to hell.

Shelton Benjamin Preview (unsure on attire atm...suggestions welcome)

sheltonpre_zpscvkzqb26.png

WOW! I really like... that's truly awesome. looks just like him. that blue attire and maybe the red one (if you can't do an alt a separate slot would work cause you know the caw crash bs lol) awesome work man.. *BOWS OUT*

You might want to wait till tuesday to see if he debuts in a new attire

well he can always do another slot this would work great for anyone that is trying to start a RA 04 or 05 universe. i'm sorry but i'm sick of seeing Gold Standard Benjamin's everywhere on CC LOL. I guess it truly is "All About The Benjamin's" LOL

By the way did they actually say he was debuting next week? I thought it just said coming soon

Edited by Jai

How about you let Crow do whatever attire he wants to do before trying to dictate how he makes his caw

Lol...I already said I'd do the red 04 for him...he has been asking since back in November.  I'll probably do whatever he wears on SD as the alt.

How about you let Crow do whatever attire he wants to do before trying to dictate how he makes his caw

i'm not dictating anything.

Lol...I already said I'd do the red 04 for him...he has been asking since back in November.  I'll probably do whatever he wears on SD as the alt.

yeah here we go again. I just hope Shelton does not return with that damn sisqo gimmick lol

Ah gotcha 

Oh wow that Benjamin looks amazing... So glad you're making him, I know kung fu made an amazing one on 15 that I missed out on since they decided to shut the servers down 6 months early, and I was hoping someone would convert it....but I'm sure your version is gonna be amazing...Please do 2 attires for him, I don't even care which one the first one is... upcoming smackdown debut as an alt would be great though 

Edited by LoadWarrior

Oh wow that Benjamin looks amazing... So glad you're making him, I know kung fu made an amazing one on 15 that I missed out on since they decided to shut the servers down 6 months early, and I was hoping someone would convert it....but I'm sure your version is gonna be amazing...Please do 2 attires for him, I don't even care which one the first one is... upcoming smackdown debut as an alt would be great though 

yeah I actually downloaded that Benjamin but the alt attire cutscene option for universe didn't work and you couldn't copy the non gold standard alt into the first slot so it was gold standard or bust lol. but that said, kung fu's was real good. I still hate he went the way of x1 but oh well. x1 needs more great creators from what I've heard.