Jimmy's Trons/Themes (Re-Open :D) REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED (TAKING A FEW DAYS OFF) (CHRIS JERICHO 1999 DEBUT WWE THEME & TRON W/COUNTDOWN ADDED)

Jimmycrane1986

Oh, didn't know about krossfade because I only check this subforum for music related stuff.

May I request titantron and theme of the 4 NXT horsewomen + Asuka?

Hey Dude, I'm just in the process of uploading A Tron and Theme for Asuka, but with the 4 horsewomen did they ever get an official theme and tron?

(EDIT - Oh I'm so stupid haha lol when you say titantron and theme of the 4 nxt horsewomen, do you mean you would like Trons/Themes for Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch and Bayley?

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

Oh, didn't know about krossfade because I only check this subforum for music related stuff.

Hey Dude, I'm just in the process of uploading A Tron and Theme for Asuka, but with the 4 horsewomen did they ever get an official theme and tron?

(EDIT - Oh I'm so stupid haha lol when you say titantron and theme of the 4 nxt horsewomen, do you mean you would like Trons/Themes for Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch and Bayley?

lol yep, that's what I meant! I worded it that way just to not write each individual member's name, sorry for the confusion

lol yep, that's what I meant! I worded it that way just to not write each individual member's name, sorry for the confusion

Thought you did when i started thinking wait a minute they never had a theme or tron haha!! I'll get right to work on these, Asuka Tron and Theme have been added by the way ;)

Welcome back!

Balor Club titantron would be great, should be pretty simple to make, just Balor club logo with smoke

Reference video

Hey dude, as I said i'm not that great when it comes to adding effects etc to videos but I've done a custom Balor Club video and added a few effects to it I'll upload it shortly for you hope it's okay for you :)

• Like 1

Thought you did when i started thinking wait a minute they never had a theme or tron haha!! I'll get right to work on these, Asuka Tron and Theme have been added by the way ;)

Welcome back!

Balor Club titantron would be great, should be pretty simple to make, just Balor club logo with smoke

Reference video

Hey dude, as I said i'm not that great when it comes to adding effects etc to videos but I've done a custom Balor Club video and added a few effects to it I'll upload it shortly for you hope it's okay for you :)

If you haven't started don't bother, I got a bit bored and tried it myself, going okay so far!

Can You do this Damien Sandow Theme in .wem 

This has been added for you dude :)

Good job my friend.

PLEASE Road Dog Titantron and Eddie Guerrero Wem

Thank you for your effort :)

Hey dude, Road Dogg's Tron has been added for you, Just waiting on what Eddie Theme you want :)

No Way Jose theme and tron please?

Just uploaded both to my mega account now for you bro

THANK YOU for Road Dogg´s tron bro, and Eddie Guerrero theme is this one

No worries dude, Eddie's Theme has been added for you

Bro can you upload Austin Aries Latest Theme Wem

Hi this has been uploaded by Kross on his thread in pack #3 so there is no need to upload it again 

Good job my friend.

PLEASE Road Dog Titantron and Eddie Guerrero Wem

Thank you for your effort :)

What eddie theme dude?

Bro Krossfaded Upload Whole Pack And I need only Austin Aries Theme so why download whole pack for just one Theme for that reason I request you for upload Austin Aries Theme

Added enjoy :)

Thank You Bro😏

Welcome back!

Reference video

If you haven't started don't bother, I got a bit bored and tried it myself, going okay so far!

Just in process of uploading now

(Edit - This has been uploaded for you now hope you like it :))

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

@cloudropis - Lynch, Banks, Bayley, Charlotte and Asuka Trons and Themes are now added for you enjoy dude ;)

thanks a lot dude. Unfortunately I won't be able to use Bailey's because I have yet to download her caw and I basically reached the save corruption cap, hope it will be useful to someone else.

Fix this shit, 2k

• Like 1

No worries pal :) just to let everyone I've filled a lot of requests since being back so gonna have a break for few days then will be back :) if you leave a request ill get to it as soon as I can 

Thanks for doing it! But I feel terrible for asking you to do it and then I end up doing my own, which I prefer, more faithful to the actual tron aha. Thank you and sorry again

Thanks for doing it! But I feel terrible for asking you to do it and then I end up doing my own, which I prefer, more faithful to the actual tron aha. Thank you and sorry again

Dude it's all good matey ;) Absolutely no need to apologise and certainly do not feel terrible 

sup, I'd like to request titantron+theme of Rhyno and Alex Riley. 

Also a different request: I think I read in an older post you are good at making graphics, do you think you could make a Pentagon Jr titantron? I'd like it the same way titatrons of new NXT stars are, just a name on screen with a simple graphical effect that loops every two seconds or so, think of James Storm's or Cimpa and Gargano's so really nothing fancy

• Like 1

Hi Jimmy,

I also have a couple of requests, when you have the time and feel like it maybe you could do this wem:

as well as Tommaso Ciampa NXT tron and Lana wem.

By the way, something I've been meaning to ask you. Any chance you could do minitrons and walltrons? The modders that used to do them have stopped for one reason (left the community) or another (currently lack of time), so I thought since you are so good at this, maybe you would be interested?

• Like 1

sup, I'd like to request titantron+theme of Rhyno and Alex Riley. 

Also a different request: I think I read in an older post you are good at making graphics, do you think you could make a Pentagon Jr titantron? I'd like it the same way titatrons of new NXT stars are, just a name on screen with a simple graphical effect that loops every two seconds or so, think of James Storm's or Cimpa and Gargano's so really nothing fancy

I'm not really that great at making custom trons, but I can have a look for a good pentagon jr titan tron for you mate and i'll do the trons/ themes for alex riley and rhyno  :)

I would Like To Request Scott Steiner Wem And tron 

Will get on this now for you :)

Jimmy my good man. Could you do me another solid and convert this titantron to bk2 format without sound for me? I'm trying to make a more accurate Undertaker entrance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrAFtble61M ill pull the sound later but I need the few seconds of black video to make it more realistic Taker fashion :)

Will convert this tron now for you :)

Hi Jimmy,

I also have a couple of requests, when you have the time and feel like it maybe you could do this wem:

as well as Tommaso Ciampa NXT tron and Lana wem.

By the way, something I've been meaning to ask you. Any chance you could do minitrons and walltrons? The modders that used to do them have stopped for one reason (left the community) or another (currently lack of time), so I thought since you are so good at this, maybe you would be interested?

doing the revival theme, tommaso tron and lana wem now for you and i've never done any minitrons or walltrons so I just stick to trons

@cloudropis @P Mac @verde @Mj King Hi guys, everything that you all requested has now been uploaded to my mega account and can be found in there respected folders, The Pentagon Jr Tron is in the folder called OTHER incase you can't find it and also i've uploaded two different trons for Ciampa Enjoy guys!! ;)

• Like 1

@cloudropis @P Mac @verde @Mj King Hi guys, everything that you all requested has now been uploaded to my mega account and can be found in there respected folders, The Pentagon Jr Tron is in the folder called OTHER incase you can't find it and also i've uploaded two different trons for Ciampa Enjoy guys!! ;)

Thank You Bro Keep The Good Work👍👍👌😏

• Like 1

I want to request Gallows and Anderson titantron. WWE just released a somewhat generic one.

Hey buddy will get on it now for you :)

@Legend_killer79 added for you matey

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

I want to request Gallows and Anderson titantron. WWE just released a somewhat generic one.

Thanks a lot man! Always top!

• Like 1

Thanks a lot man! Always top!

No worries dude happy to provide the trons and themes for you guys