Jimmy's Trons/Themes (Re-Open :D) REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED (TAKING A FEW DAYS OFF) (CHRIS JERICHO 1999 DEBUT WWE THEME & TRON W/COUNTDOWN ADDED)

Jimmycrane1986

Hi guys after my decision to stay I've re-opened my Titan trons and Themes thread for you guys :) 

You will find below My folders for all my Trons and Themes i've done so far, The links will take you to my main Mega account and from there all the content are in their respected folders.

Lastly remember full credit goes to the people who have originally made the trons/themes i'm simply taking my own time to convert them to bk2 and wem for you, ENJOY!!! :)

If you are looking for some awesome WEM Theme pack's then head over to Krossfaded's thread and see what he has to offer :) 

Link is http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61061-krosss-music-database-karl-anderson-luke-gallows-wwe-theme-uploaded/

Jimmy's Themes

Jimmy's Titan Trons

Total Titan trons uploaded so far - 67 and counting :D

Total Themes uploaded so far - 47 and counting :D

And many many more to come.

Edited by Jimmycrane1986
adding to my thread
  • Like 3

Well, I have a few requests:

- Shibata Tron and theme

- Yoshi Tatsu theme

- Chavo Guerrero Titantron

- Hiroshi Tanahashi Titantron

- MVP TNA titantron

Edited by Legend_killer79
  • Like 1

Well, I have a few requests:

- Shibata Tron and theme

- Yoshi Tatsu team

- Chavo Guerrero Titantron

- Hiroshi Tanahashi Titantron

- MVP TNA titantron

I'll see what I can do for you buddy :)

Thanks a lot mate! Good work!

No problem always happy to help out :) Trying to find a nice quality TNA tron for MVP to complete you're request ;)

Oh great. Was about to ask you that lol. :p

• Like 1

thank you very much 

You're very welcome

Thanks a lot mate! Good work!

No problem always happy to help out :) Trying to find a nice quality TNA tron for MVP to complete you're request ;)

Oh great. Was about to ask you that lol. :p

Trying is the big word here, there's a few but there awful quality I'm a keep scouring the web for you though :)

Got one just making the bk2 file now and will then upload for you - It's the best I could find in terms of quality so I hope it's okay for you buddy 

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

It's perfect man! Thanks a lot for this ^_^

I'm going to resume my Universe blog soon so just putting the pieces together for the return :p .

Edited by Legend_killer79
  • Like 1

I have a little request that goes past the regular "upload x theme", hope you can help me!

could you please take the Vaudevillains' heel theme (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrD774_aqFg, or whatever link you prefer) and cut the part between second 0:27 or so and when the deep horns start? I basically want to use their heel theme, but that part goes too long and the horns, which are supposed to play when they separate their hands, blare when they're halfway through the ramp,

Unfortunately, the intro part is not handled by a voiced titantron (like the Wyatts', or Sting's) like I thought, it's all part of the entrance theme, so the introduction MUST be in the theme, like in the video I posted.

It will probably be annoying, please let me know if you are willing to do it or not so, in the latter case, I can open a thread somewhere else (but since the VV started using that theme again in the main roster I'm pretty sure it would be useful to someone else and you wouldn't waste time doing something just for one person)!

Finally, unrelated, but do you know what determines how much of the entrance theme is played in the victory pose (for example Cena's shortened theme when he wins) and if it's possible to change it? Because the whole introduction spiel would play after the VV win.

EDIT I made a quick crossfade to make it clearer: http://crossfade.io/#!/hzzrxxndz9 . Basically I want to cut the audio between second 26 and 35.

Edited by cloudropis

Hi unfortunately I don't know what controls the themes at a end of a match dude, But I will see what I can do with you're request when I finish work tonight and get home. Thanks 

Hi unfortunately I don't know what controls the themes at a end of a match dude, But I will see what I can do with you're request when I finish work tonight and get home. Thanks 

good to hear, thanks for your time!

Bro I inject Goldberg theme with sound injecter but after winning match the theme don't plays  

hi dude unfortunately that's a in game problem that hopefully will be addressed with a patch from 2k 

no worries I will see what I can do, what is it you want exactly with the theme matey?

I've uploaded the Vaudevillians theme mate and took away the part you wanted. Let me know if it's okay for you.

I've uploaded the Vaudevillians theme mate and took away the part you wanted. Let me know if it's okay for you.

You removed a bit too much lol

You cut a few secs of the intro causing the introduction to start out of synch ("gather around" etc starts before the speaker starts talking). I don't think it needs to be touched, just letting it be should make it synch properly. And you cut too much of the song: look at my crossfade link in the previous post. I'd like to have the part bewteen 0:27 and 0:34 cut, while you cut between 0:20 and 0:34. In other words, I don't want the theme to start with the ominous horns immediately after the introduction. 

Hope you'll take a few mins to fix it, sorry but I'm a complete idiot when editing music and it would take me an eternity to do it myself lol.

You cut a few secs of the intro causing the introduction to start out of synch ("gather around" etc starts before the speaker starts talking). I don't think it needs to be touched, just letting it be should make it synch properly. And you cut too much of the song: look at my crossfade link in the previous post. I'd like to have the part bewteen 0:27 and 0:34 cut, while you cut between 0:20 and 0:34. In other words, I don't want the theme to start with the ominous horns immediately after the introduction. 

Hope you'll take a few mins to fix it, sorry but I'm a complete idiot when editing music and it would take me an eternity to do it myself lol.

Sorry matey I've updated it is that any good let me know.

Sorry matey I've updated it is that any good let me know.

Much better! 

There is a part just shortly before the horns (when they shake hands) that sounds a little messed up, it's like two parts of the track overlap, but it's hardly noticeable, and the intro is still a tiny bit out of synch - but it's also the game's fault, if there's even a little framedrop before the entrance even the original song plays out of synch so it's not a big deal.

Basically, if you could add a bit of silence at the very start (like, 0.8-1 second or something like that) and fix that overlapping part just before they shake hands it would be perfect, but it's fine as it is. In other words, your choice - if you're a perfectionist and have time to waste to do it I'd greatly appreciate it, but if I bothered you enough and you are starting to hate me then feel free to tell me so, because it's good enough :p

Edited by cloudropis