Jimmy's Trons/Themes (Re-Open :D) REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED (TAKING A FEW DAYS OFF) (CHRIS JERICHO 1999 DEBUT WWE THEME & TRON W/COUNTDOWN ADDED)

Jimmycrane1986

Can you work your magic on this Tron for me good sir? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2kx67J8_J4 its not the best quality (even tho it says 1080p) but its the only one I can find :)

Doing it now for you dude, I managed to find one that's alot clear and less pixelated just converting it to bk2 format and then it will be uploaded to my mega account :)

Awesome sauce! Jimmy, you're incredible! It looks so beautiful in game, thank u x100!

No worries dude anytime :)

may I request American Alpha's glorious titantron they used at Takeover: Dallas?

Actually I have a few more requests, feel free to take your time because I'm not a rush by any means. Could you please also make these themes (Apollo Crews, Tye Dillinger, Elias Samson, Hype Bros) and this titantron (The Revival, Apollo Crews)?

Edited by cloudropis

may I request American Alpha's glorious titantron they used at Takeover: Dallas?

Actually I have a few more requests, feel free to take your time because I'm not a rush by any means. Could you please also make these themes (Apollo Crews, Tye Dillinger, Elias Samson, Hype Bros) and this titantron (The Revival, Apollo Crews)?

Hi there I don't think the American Alpha's official nxt titan tron has been released yet same goes for The Revival or Crews but I can get something for you sorted ;) and for all the themes not a problem will be uploaded soon

Hi there I don't think the American Alpha's official nxt titan tron has been released yet same goes for The Revival or Crews but I can get something for you sorted ;) and for all the themes not a problem will be uploaded soon

Damn, I had no idea Crews' still wasn't around. I'dl ike to use this one then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOoGU3Ciets

Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

• Like 1

Damn, I had no idea Crews' still wasn't around. I'dl ike to use this one then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOoGU3Ciets

Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

No worries dude, These are all uploaded now into their respected folders on my mega account, Enjoy!! :) 

Apollo Crews Entrance Video :

Thanks for this didn't realise WWE released this :) but I'd already found a decent 1080p one that's exactly the same. 

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

damn, you're so quick! Even with a pretty good CPU (i5 4690k) binking each video file takes me 5-to-7 minutes, plus all the .wems... It would take me an hour.

Thanks a lot!

No worries dude

good to have you back, you're basically the last person making .wems remaining

really dude? Isn't krossfade still doing wem's? 

Bro can you upload Austin Aries Latest Theme Wem

hi dude yep no problem :) will have this done when I get home from tomorrow for you :) 

Welcome back!

Balor Club titantron would be great, should be pretty simple to make, just Balor club logo with smoke

Reference video

Will give it a go for you dude not really a artist when it comes to making custom trons haha :) but ill see what I can come up with for you 

Hi this has been uploaded by Kross on his thread in pack #3 so there is no need to upload it again 

Good job my friend.

PLEASE Road Dog Titantron and Eddie Guerrero Wem

Thank you for your effort :)

What eddie theme dude?

Can You do this Damien Sandow Theme in .wem 

This has been added for you dude :)

Good job my friend.

Hey dude, Road Dogg's Tron has been added for you, Just waiting on what Eddie Theme you want :)

No Way Jose theme and tron please?

Just uploaded both to my mega account now for you bro

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

Oh, didn't know about krossfade because I only check this subforum for music related stuff.

May I request titantron and theme of the 4 NXT horsewomen + Asuka?

Will do buddy just in the process at the moment of Sorting all the mods and putting them back in my game

Hi this has been uploaded by Kross on his thread in pack #3 so there is no need to upload it again 

Good job my friend.

What eddie theme dude?

Bro Krossfaded Upload Whole Pack And I need only Austin Aries Theme so why download whole pack for just one Theme for that reason I request you for upload Austin Aries Theme

• Like 1

Good job my friend.

What eddie theme dude?

Bro Krossfaded Upload Whole Pack And I need only Austin Aries Theme so why download whole pack for just one Theme for that reason I request you for upload Austin Aries Theme

okay will upload for you soon 

Good job my friend.

Hey dude, Road Dogg's Tron has been added for you, Just waiting on what Eddie Theme you want :)

THANK YOU for Road Dogg´s tron bro, and Eddie Guerrero theme is this one

• Like 1

Good job my friend.

No worries dude, Eddie's Theme has been added for you

Good job my friend.

What eddie theme dude?

Added enjoy :)

Good job my friend.

No worries dude, Eddie's Theme has been added for you

Good job my friend.

What eddie theme dude?

Added enjoy :)

Thanks a lot

Edited by Pelaotranquilo
  • Like 1