Jimmy's Trons/Themes (Re-Open :D) REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED (TAKING A FEW DAYS OFF) (CHRIS JERICHO 1999 DEBUT WWE THEME & TRON W/COUNTDOWN ADDED)

Jimmycrane1986

Hi unfortunately I don't know what controls the themes at a end of a match dude, But I will see what I can do with you're request when I finish work tonight and get home. Thanks 

good to hear, thanks for your time!

I've uploaded the Vaudevillians theme mate and took away the part you wanted. Let me know if it's okay for you.

You removed a bit too much lol

You cut a few secs of the intro causing the introduction to start out of synch ("gather around" etc starts before the speaker starts talking). I don't think it needs to be touched, just letting it be should make it synch properly. And you cut too much of the song: look at my crossfade link in the previous post. I'd like to have the part bewteen 0:27 and 0:34 cut, while you cut between 0:20 and 0:34. In other words, I don't want the theme to start with the ominous horns immediately after the introduction. 

Hope you'll take a few mins to fix it, sorry but I'm a complete idiot when editing music and it would take me an eternity to do it myself lol.

Sorry matey I've updated it is that any good let me know.

Much better! 

There is a part just shortly before the horns (when they shake hands) that sounds a little messed up, it's like two parts of the track overlap, but it's hardly noticeable, and the intro is still a tiny bit out of synch - but it's also the game's fault, if there's even a little framedrop before the entrance even the original song plays out of synch so it's not a big deal.

Basically, if you could add a bit of silence at the very start (like, 0.8-1 second or something like that) and fix that overlapping part just before they shake hands it would be perfect, but it's fine as it is. In other words, your choice - if you're a perfectionist and have time to waste to do it I'd greatly appreciate it, but if I bothered you enough and you are starting to hate me then feel free to tell me so, because it's good enough :p

Gonna stick with that version if you're happy with it matey, I'm not too good when it comes to editing sound files and adding to them lol. 

• Like 1

Will get right on this tomorrow for you buddy :) and will be uploaded in the morning. 

No problemo. Thanks for the fast reply. Also, just noticed I need a Matt Hardy TNA titantron. One from his current heel run.

• Like 1

Will get right on this tomorrow for you buddy :) and will be uploaded in the morning. 

No problemo. Thanks for the fast reply. Also, just noticed I need a Matt Hardy TNA titantron. One from his current heel run.

Not a problem dude I will have both done and uploaded for you in morning :D

Cool. Man, I think I have another request. Better line them up properly:

- Austin Aries NXT Titantron

- Matt Hardy TNA Current Heel Titantron

- The Band Titantron ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItgY8qDEdjQ )

Hey dude hope you're well :) These three have been added for you, hope you enjoy, The Band one isn't great but is the best I could find

Hey dude hope you're well :) These three have been added for you, hope you enjoy, The Band one isn't great but is the best I could find

I'm good thanks mate! As for The Band, could you use the one I linked? It's just saying "The Band" but it's good enough. Sorry for the double trouble tho :p

• Like 1

I'm good thanks mate! As for The Band, could you use the one I linked? It's just saying "The Band" but it's good enough. Sorry for the double trouble tho :p

Yeah no worries i'll do it now

The Band Tron

Edited by Jimmycrane1986
adding content for another user

Yeah no worries i'll do it now

The Band Tron

Thanks mate! You're really awesome ^_^

Can you work your magic on this Tron for me good sir? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2kx67J8_J4 its not the best quality (even tho it says 1080p) but its the only one I can find :)

Doing it now for you dude, I managed to find one that's alot clear and less pixelated just converting it to bk2 format and then it will be uploaded to my mega account :)

Edited by Jimmycrane1986
  • Like 1

Okay no worries :)

Thanks :p Btw if possible please add Katsuyori Shibata's tron too, I forgot to request this :p Tron only, thanks again mate 

• Like 1

Thanks :p Btw if possible please add Katsuyori Shibata's tron too, I forgot to request this :p Tron only, thanks again mate 

Will do dude ;) I got anderson and gallows wwe theme but I don't think the official wwe YouTube page has released there tron yet unless you want a NJPW or Bulletclub one up to you dude 

• Like 1

Will do dude ;) I got anderson and gallows wwe theme but I don't think the official wwe YouTube page has released there tron yet unless you want a NJPW or Bulletclub one up to you dude 

Then I think I should wait for the official tron, just update it after they release it, no problem :p

Then I think I should wait for the official tron, just update it after they release it, no problem :p

Yeah mate that's what I'm gonna do I think is wait until wwe releases the tron and then upload both the theme and tron together :)

Hey bro just remembered I already done this for someone else :p If you go onto my trons link on my first post and then click on the folder NJPW it will be in there ;) enjoy

Hype Bros tron please?

Just uploading now :)

• Like 1

Hey bro just remembered I already done this for someone else :p If you go onto my trons link on my first post and then click on the folder NJPW it will be in there ;) enjoy

Hype Bros tron please?

Just uploading now :)

Oh I found it, thanks :p 

• Like 1

Can you work your magic on this Tron for me good sir? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2kx67J8_J4 its not the best quality (even tho it says 1080p) but its the only one I can find :)

Doing it now for you dude, I managed to find one that's alot clear and less pixelated just converting it to bk2 format and then it will be uploaded to my mega account :)

Awesome sauce! Jimmy, you're incredible! It looks so beautiful in game, thank u x100!