iwant the fucking password

Guys, this is the reason people keep passwords.

dont be harsh, if you look at the pages as of late, this guy has been trying to get them but to no avail

Reason? This is the reason? This is the fucking reason? The reason is that this guy is greedy piece of shit, that's all

Edited by Zaykok

I can understand why he wants a password. He wants to keep lazy lurkers (like me) from just stealing his stuff. But there's probably a way to do this that doesn't involve flooding his topic and PM's with password requests and making a bunch of people really toxic.

Reason? This is the reason? This is the fucking reason? The reason is that this guy is greedy piece of shit, that's all

Considering what happened on HerFyre's topic.. you're sailing in the same boat my friend.

• Like 1

Thanks for porting some of the 2K17 stuff over man, like it was said before....it's gonna help pass the time till next year when we finally get it on pc!

i will completely ignore who requests passwords in this topic just send me a pm have patients and wait i will send it when i get free time.sometimes with all the pms i may not see some of them but u will get it eventually.

• Like 4

i will completely ignore who requests passwords in this topic just send me a pm have patients and wait i will send it when i get free time.sometimes with all the pms i may not see some of them but u will get it eventually.

thanks upu  my friends

leon rick you are slaying it! but you dont need to be told that but you are! :) ill just wait for your 2k17 mods to all be released :) 

i have a question about bayley,, can we use here in community creations,, i mean give her an alternate attire?

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

leon rick you are slaying it! but you dont need to be told that but you are! :) ill just wait for your 2k17 mods to all be released :) 

i have a question about bayley,, can we use here in community creations,, i mean give her an alternate attire?

i havent tried it i think its not possible it will crash the game try it.

Probably not but i'll be down to making alternate attires for her as mods

Probably not but i'll be down to making alternate attires for her as mods

THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE HOLY GRAIL! i hope leonrick allows!! @LeonRick

Edited by JonasSlasher1994
  • Like 1