Creation is good , downloading is boring

Upgrading your internet might help ;)

I'd make a new steam account and pay to download a new version of WWE 2K16 just to download and play 4 Life's version of this game. This is proof of how amazing downloading/modding is. If you're more interested in creation there are a ton more places on this forum you can go. 

• Like 1

I'd make a new steam account and pay to download a new version of WWE 2K16 just to download and play 4 Life's version of this game. This is proof of how amazing downloading/modding is. If you're more interested in creation there are a ton more places on this forum you can go. 

I'm being a bit slow, I thought he was just moaning about download sizes lol but I just realised he's saying we should all be making our own creations. If he's referring to CAWs then nah, they're good and all but with modding you can be a lot more accurate, and faces and logos on CAWs look crap, lets be honest. Installing a mod via replacing a superstar also allows you to make it authentic :) If he's referring to modding, it's not quite everyone's idea of fun :lol

I hope to complete a full game mod of 2K17, there's no way I'll be able to get everything done even by the time it gets released on PC and everything should hopefully port over easily since it's still gonna be the same gen so the file structure will be the same. But yeah, with 2K17 I'm hoping to complete the entire roster complete with themes, call names, renders and everything else and also mod everything else in the game that I can to go with the era I'm covering. Pretty much just focusing on working on all the stuff that'll easily port over atm.

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

hope to complete a full game mod of 2K17, there's no way I'll be able to get everything done even by the time it gets released on PC and everything should hopefully port over easily since it's still gonna be the same gen so the file structure will be the same. But yeah, with 2K17 I'm hoping to complete the entire roster complete with themes, call names, renders and everything else and also mod everything else in the game that I can to go with the era I'm covering. Pretty much just focusing on working on all the stuff that'll easily port over atm.

Looking forward to this, perhaps once the 2k17 game is completed, it could be set up like the then now and forever mod, with interchangeable scripts allowing you to go back and forth between current era and attitude era... Either way i'm very much excited by your work in progress. 

• Like 1

Any chance you would give One Man Gang a try as you nailed Akkem and i think you could do him justice. Also once again thanks for all of your you hard work and effort and putting out so many stellar mods.

@LeonRick sorry, i send two message in your PM for pass Isaac and Shad and JTg, please send me pass, thank you, really appreciate!

Sure jtg pac files is corrupted i will upload the new fixed one in few hours.

• Like 1