Jay Lethal uploaded! - Adam Page uploaded!

HiPcavallo

Jay Lethal

Jay Lethal has been uploaded! Hashtags are "Jay Lethal", "House of Truth", "ROH", and "HiPcavallo". Huge thanks to Randy Savage for having a black lovechild, us Jay Lethal fans owe a great debt to his promiscuous nature :']

2m6r5f5.png

Attire 1

28rlbhk.png

Attire 2

2pqsx10.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Adam Page

Adam Page has been uploaded! Hashtags are "Adam Page", "Hangman", "Bullet Club", "ROH", and "HiPcavallo". Huge thanks to Penguin for all the refs he gave me, and to eastcoastkody for letting me use his moveset notes. Both of them were a massive help <3

30rpr9j.png

Attire 1

2isqro.png

Attire 2

i6z1pe.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________

AJ Styles

Both slots have now been uploaded! Hashtags are listed above the attire previews for each respective slot.

TNA slot

AJ Styles has been uploaded! Hashtags are "AJ Styles", "The Phenomenal One", "TNA", and "HiPcavallo"

Attire 1

17fo01.png

2ivbf9u.png

Attire 2

oi69th.png

25p7ntg.png

NJPW/ROH slot

AJ Styles has been uploaded! Hashtags are "AJ Styles", "Bullet Club", "NJPW", "ROH", and "HiPcavallo"

Attire 1

2rztguo.png

svo00j.png

Attire 2

25i94lu.png

1z6qcdi.png

Matt Taven

Matt Taven has been uploaded! Hashtags are "Matt Taven", "The Kingdom", "ROH", "NJPW", and "HiPcavallo". Credit to fufu for the Kingdom logo, and entrance shirt on the second attire. Also huge thanks to him for giving me the colour codes and texture he used on his Bennett caw so I could make their attires match. Credit also goes to AgeofSandow for the moveset <3

If you need Bennett then download fufu's, his Kingdom attire matches Taven's. Since I'm anal about having tag/stable attires match I'll be doing Adam Cole's trunks logo as well and post it here so everyone can have all three match if they care to, it's unlikely I'll be making Adam Cole though since I'm really happy with the one I have.

2vb8pad.png

Attire 1

2b7al5.png

Attire 2

2z9003l.png

Dalton Castle

Dalton Castle has been uploaded! Hashtags are "Dalton Castle", "ROH", "24/7 Party", and "HiPcavallo". I've also uploaded a version without the DLC, it has the same hastags along with the added tag "Non DLC" just to make it easier to distinguish the two! Credit to AgeofSandow for the moveset, I converted and tweaked his 2K15 set.

a0xcp5.png

Attire 1

24312rb.png

Attire 2

hugitu.png

Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick has been uploaded! Hastags are "Brian Kendrick", "CWC", "Spanky", "The Wizard of Odd", and "HiPcavallo". Full credit goes to Defract for all of the attire textures on the second attire, and the jacket logo on the first attire.

Attire 1

Note Jericurl said the green pixelated shit doesn't show up in his game so you guys should hopefully be able to change the colour of the tights. Can't remember what colour codes I used but just move the colour picker straight across to make them silver, and yes the kneepads should be slightly darker to get them to match properly.

alqgs7.png

2j4o8b9.png

Attire 2

20iz1qg.png

ev3uix.png

The Brian Kendrick has been uploaded! Hastags are "Brian Kendrick", "The Brian Kendrick", "Spanky", "The Wizard of Odd", and "HiPcavallo". Full credit goes to Defract for all of the attire textures, and huge thanks to fufu for giving me the download link. This slot wouldn't have happened without them <3

Sorry for the delay, my OneDrive is working again so I finally have a full preview up. I know the kickpads aren't quite accurate on the Blackbeard attire but due to logo blurring and mirroring I couldn't get a texture to fit properly so I had to make do with in game designs, and unfortunately there was no way I was going to have enough layers to do it properly. I think it looks close enough at least.

Attire 1

1556u1e.png

11rc2yo.png

Attire 2

2iqeibq.png

264p5hk.png

Paul London and Brian Kendrick have been uploaded! Hashtags are "Paul London", "Brian Kendrick", "Londrick", "Hooliganz", and "HiPcavallo". Each mans name is only a hashtag for their respective upload.

Here's a full preview for Brian Kendrick, these guys just need movesets and they're good to go. Might take me a few days to get those done since I'm going to be quite busy the next couple of days but hopefully these guys should be uploaded by the end of the week or early next week at the latest. By the way I had to lose the masks due to Kendrick's hair unfortunately, since that gave me two extra layers for his and Paul's attires I changed the gauntlets slightly (probably should've gone on the vest but that's never going to look accurate anyway, plus to be honest I just got lazy and couldn't be bothered drawing up more logos). Paul's purple attire is exactly the same as Kendrick's I just couldn't be bothered updating Paul's screenshots for something so minor. Also just in case anyone wants to change the hair or do singles attires or whatever I thought I should just point out the morph had to be done to accommodate the hair (I was initially going to do two hair choices but no other hair works with this morph unfortunately), so if you want to change the hair you'll have to change the morph (it's an easy enough fix anyway).

2zollci.png

Attire 1

33z3ayb.png

Attire 2

16jmrl2.png

Paul London

I've finished both attires! I realize the Hooliganz logo on the side of the shorts is too small, I tried splitting the logo in half but it didn't work out due to warping and transparency.. Either the logo overlapped at the top and bottom and looked awful, or for some fucked up reason the one place it does line up properly makes the top half transparent (which is also why I don't have it higher up on the shorts). Sadly this is about as big as I can get it without stretching and blurring, at the very least though having an extra layer allowed me to add his shirt to the second attire. Unless anyone has feedback to help me improve it then it then it just needs a moveset and it's good to go, I plan on doing the moveset after I've finished Brian Kendrick though so unless someone has a decent moveset I can use you'll have to wait for Kendrick before it's uploaded. I'll start making Brian Kendrick tomorrow.

Attire 1

2dmc9z8.png

2mm92tj.png

Attire 2

hv8d49.png

2ebx2xd.png

Uploaded caws!

Jerry Lynn 

Jerry Lynn has been uploaded! I did two versions, one with the cradle piledriver and one without so everyone can download it. Hashtags are "Jerry Lynn", "ECW", "HiPcavallo", and just so it's easier to distinguish the two I added the hashtag "Non DLC" to the one without DLC.

Usually I don't make caws (I think this is my first since SVR2007) but since you can import textures now I thought I'd give it a shot. Jerry Lynn has always been one of the people I play as the most every time I get a WWE game and considering all the ones on CC are awful I thought I'd start with him. Any feedback would be appreciated and if there's any interest in him I'll upload him when he's finished, he still needs a second attire, entrance, and moveset though.

3wkl0.png

2yn4bcj.png

Attire 1

2ikfkev.png

Attire 2, credit to NickBreaker for the attire textures

2nkhoi8.png

There are some slight discrepancies in the colouring on the first attire. I was very specific in matching the colour codes and literally went back over every layer so I have no idea what happened there (I'm assuming some of it might just be the tights due to the consistency with the yellow, it's brighter in front but darker in the back). The silver on the waistband and stripes in particular is a bit off, that didn't actually happen until after I applied the boot logos (which I did last).. Reapplying the original colour/textures doesn't help as it reverts back as soon as you edit something else. I've since changed the waistband colour to match better with the knee designs (it's slightly brighter but not noticeably so in game), but I can't be fucked changing the stripes again so for now they're staying as is (as it is I've already had to redo them repeatedly to conserve layers and fix the placement). Also the boots suck but I'm out of layers so sadly it's the best I can do..

Edited by HiPcavallo
Jay Lethal attire preview added
  • Like 3

I like the look of this! Nice work. I will comment again when I have something useful to say lol but for the meanwhile, just a tip, if you've got a pc available it's easier to just take a screenshot on xbox and then go to the DVR app and share the photo to your one drive (then going on the onedrive website, signing in and saving the photo). From there you can upload the better resolution photos on here which'd make it easier to see the more minimal details.

Edited by WallsOfJericurl

I never thought i'd see the day that you posted a CAW, especially not here. Seems strange in away since I always associated you with gfx and not CAWs. Anyway, besides that, I think this looks very good. I think the colour issues are probably from the lighting in CAW mode, rather than an actual colour difference. Best way to check is in game, as a lot of things really don't look too different under the different lighting.

Been lurking for awhile and just came across this thread and felt compelled to register with the site.
I'm also a huge Jerry Lynn fan and the ones on CC are indeed crap but this one is excellent. You
totally nailed the face and I really hope you upload this for everybody.

Thanks

I like the look of this! Nice work. I will comment again when I have something useful to say lol but for the meanwhile, just a tip, if you've got a pc available it's easier to just take a screenshot on xbox and then go to the DVR app and share the photo to your one drive (then going on the onedrive website, signing in and saving the photo). From there you can upload the better resolution photos on here which'd make it easier to see the more minimal details.

Thanks. Yea I tried to do that earlier but it wasn't letting me save my screenshots, and my Xbox Live Gold had just ran out so I couldn't share them anyway. I've renewed my Xbox Gold and I'm just taking screenshots now, it still doesn't want to save any screenshots of the first attire oddly enough but I'll replace everything I have in here, as well as add the second attire a little bit later.

I never thought i'd see the day that you posted a CAW, especially not here. Seems strange in away since I always associated you with gfx and not CAWs. Anyway, besides that, I think this looks very good. I think the colour issues are probably from the lighting in CAW mode, rather than an actual colour difference. Best way to check is in game, as a lot of things really don't look too different under the different lighting.

Yea I almost can't believe it myself, I can't say I ever expected to start making caws again or end up back on a wrestling gaming forum. I was actually quite surprised when I discovered you made caws, I guess I just associated you the same way... Although I guess it seemed most of us in the old gfx section just registered for the caws and then only stuck around for the gfx D:

Thanks for the feedback. I already checked in game but just double checked anyway, I think you're right in regards to the yellow as that looks perfectly fine, but the silver still looks the same as it does in caw mode unfortunately. But I guess at least if it's just the stripes it's only a minor discrepancy, if I wasn't intentionally focusing on it I'm not sure I'd really notice it.. I guess if it really pisses me off I'll just redo the stripes again >_<

Been lurking for awhile and just came across this thread and felt compelled to register with the site.
I'm also a huge Jerry Lynn fan and the ones on CC are indeed crap but this one is excellent. You
totally nailed the face and I really hope you upload this for everybody.

Thanks

Thanks. Unless anyone has any feedback to help improve it I guess I'll upload it once I have a moveset and entrance.

Thanks for the comments everyone. This pretty much just needs a moveset and it'll be good to go, so should be uploaded within the next few days depending on how long that takes me. I did just notice a small issue with the boots on the first attire when I was making his entrance though, for some reason the circle design I used is also visible underneath the boot.. I'll see if I can redo the boots again, but if I can't come up with anything better (and I'm doubtful I will, it took me ages to settle on what I have and I really only have two layers to work with) it stays as is unfortunately.. I must say that attire has been a fucking nightmare >_>

Nice job. Would love to download this caw. Great job. What is ur gamertag 

My gamertag is hipcavallo

Jerry Lynn has been uploaded! I did two versions, one with the cradle piledriver and one without so everyone can download it. Hashtags are "Jerry Lynn", "ECW", "HiPcavallo", and just so it's easier to distinguish the two I added the hashtag "Non DLC" to the one without DLC.

Also just a heads up unfortunately there was no way around the issue with the logo showing through the boots on the first attire.. Any logo on the side of those boots show through so I left it as is, if it annoys you I guess the only options are to change the colour of the soles to match the designs or to delete the logo showing through. Also I put his head durability up quite high. I know later in his career that was where he was most vulnerable but considering some of his matches with guys like RVD in ECW he was practically taking chair shots to the face non stop I thought it was more appropriate for the era I was aiming for. If that annoys you I guess you'll have to put it down.

Now I'm torn, who do I make next? I can't decide between Paul London and Brian Kendrick, Chavo Guerrero, or if anyone is willing to help me with a moveset I'll do Dalton Castle instead (I don't really feel like I'm familiar enough with Dalton to do a decent one myself unfortunately) D:

That turned out amazing, I only glanced at the first shots, and came back to see a finished spot on Lynn.

Downloaded him...awesome job man!!! Hope you make more ECW wrestlers so we all can have a quality ECW universe

Thanks. To be honest it's not likely I'll do any other ECW guys. I do want to make Lance Storm, Justin Credible, Sabu, and Tajiri at some point but they're relatively low priorities for me at the moment. If someone else does a great job on any of those guys then I definitely won't make them, otherwise it just depends on either how long caw mode holds my interest or how much time I have to make them (for the time being I have plenty of free time but I'll likely start getting pretty busy around the 11th). Aside from London, Kendrick, and Chavo I mostly plan on doing ROH guys (Dalton Castle, Matt Taven, Michael Bennett, the Young Bucks, Kazarian, ANX, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, and possibly Silas Young are currently planned), and some different attires for caws I've already downloaded (which unfortunately means I won't be able to upload them, but I might just share the textures with anyone who wants them) which could possibly lead to me making AJ Styles.. I'm debating whether or not I just want to edit the attires on the AJ I already have or just make my own, I'll do at least a couple more caws before I decide on that one D:

That turned out amazing, I only glanced at the first shots, and came back to see a finished spot on Lynn.

Downloaded him...awesome job man!!! Hope you make more ECW wrestlers so we all can have a quality ECW universe

Thanks. To be honest it's not likely I'll do any other ECW guys. I do want to make Lance Storm, Justin Credible, Sabu, and Tajiri at some point but they're relatively low priorities for me at the moment. If someone else does a great job on any of those guys then I definitely won't make them, otherwise it just depends on either how long caw mode holds my interest or how much time I have to make them (for the time being I have plenty of free time but I'll likely start getting pretty busy around the 11th). Aside from London, Kendrick, and Chavo I mostly plan on doing ROH guys (Dalton Castle, Matt Taven, Michael Bennett, the Young Bucks, Kazarian, ANX, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, and possibly Silas Young are currently planned), and some different attires for caws I've already downloaded (which unfortunately means I won't be able to upload them, but I might just share the textures with anyone who wants them) which could possibly lead to me making AJ Styles.. I'm debating whether or not I just want to edit the attires on the AJ I already have or just make my own, I'll do at least a couple more caws before I decide on that one D:

Oh ok that's cool I barely watch ROH so selfishly those guys are of no interest to me. Would love to see Chavo, Storm, Sabu, Tajiri ect. Your Lynn was so good I'm looking forward to who ever you make next we could have a potential star CAW maker on our hands :)

• 2 weeks later...

hey glad to see someone tackling Lynn since I'm done. Not sure if you used a photo for his face but not sure if you've captured him fantastically. The attires look very good although obviously the wristbands on the second attire are wrong as is the hair choice imo.

Thanks everyone certainly and thanks for the kind words Nick shame you are not around still. I may well make Jerry Lynn eventually but will need your sugestions for him if I do

Hopefully no issues with RVD in game I checked it loads of times

This is the only hair that'd work - you'd need to see if you could have the face texture over the hair at the side of the forehead - apart from that are the hair is actually perfect. You'd just have to texture on his hairline which is easy enough - I have a huge face ref pic that'd be perfect and all the attire textures

14c7fk9.jpg

Good effort though

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Added Paul London!

hey glad to see someone tackling Lynn since I'm done. Not sure if you used a photo for his face but not sure if you've captured him fantastically. The attires look very good although obviously the wristbands on the second attire are wrong as is the hair choice imo.

Thanks everyone certainly and thanks for the kind words Nick shame you are not around still. I may well make Jerry Lynn eventually but will need your sugestions for him if I do

Hopefully no issues with RVD in game I checked it loads of times

This is the only hair that'd work - you'd need to see if you could have the face texture over the hair at the side of the forehead - apart from that are the hair is actually perfect. You'd just have to texture on his hairline which is easy enough - I have a huge face ref pic that'd be perfect and all the attire textures

14c7fk9.jpg

Good effort though

Sorry somehow I only just noticed this comment. Anyway thanks for the feedback, and for your refs and textures they were a massive help. This hair choice isn't ideal but honestly it's the only one with a decent hairline and length, I'd try texturing the sides of that hair you suggested but I could only do it on the second attire since I'm out of layers on the first (might give it a shot anyway when I'm finished with London and Kendrick, just depends on how much time I have to work on caws I guess). Wristbands aren't wrong, he didn't wear them much but I liked them better so I went with them. There's actually a pic of him wearing them in your references and textures pack.

14ocgw6.jpg

Thanks to everyone else who's comments I missed as well <3