Jay Lethal uploaded! - Adam Page uploaded!

HiPcavallo

Thanks everyone <3 By the way I've done the first attire, the second shouldn't take long since I pretty much have everything drawn up.

On an unrelated note does anyone know any workaround to the mirrored boots? When I'm finished Dalton Castle I want to start making Jay Lethal but the kickpads are kinda putting me off (same reason I opted against making Chavo). If I can't find a workaround I'll probably make either AJ Styles or Kazarian instead :\

The only workaround is using the kofi tights 

So basically my options are inaccurate kickpads or skin coloured tights? That's shit, I enjoy making caws but I swear this game wants me to hate it half the time :\

Will you be making Christopher Daniels as well then?

Probably. I'm undecided as to whether I'll make Daniels or just change the attires on Dre41's. At the very least if I just change the attires I'll post the textures in this thread so everyone else can do the same, but I imagine I'll probably make him at some point.

The only workaround is using the kofi tights 

So basically my options are inaccurate kickpads or skin coloured tights? That's shit, I enjoy making caws but I swear this game wants me to hate it half the time :\

Aye it's a battle

I think you should just make him! 

Ok after looking at Dre's Daniels again I noticed a few things I want to tweak with the morph. I decided if I'm going to have to go to the effort of changing the attires and playing around with the morph then I definitely will just make my own when I do Kazarian. If I can't do one as good as his though it'll get scrapped D:

Any chance of an alternate Paul London? Maybe one of his early WWE tights attires and one of his post WWE shorts attires?

I don't know about another slot for London, I didn't mind doing Kendrick since I had to tweak the morph, entrance, moveset, attributes, and he has more detailed attires. I wouldn't mind doing a PWG slot with the black or orange shorts, but some of his earlier attires were painfully simple.. If it's just going to be a couple of early WWE or ROH attires it doesn't really feel like it'd be worth the time or the upload slot as it'd be easy enough to do yourself. Especially considering the entrance, attributes, and moveset would just stay the same (aside from maybe rearranging the sigs/finishers or lowering his movement speed for a more current London). But that being said I will do it if someone gives me textures to use, like with Kendrick I'm not going to draw up logos for a slot I'll never use.

At the very least though you could use his SVR 2006 textures to make that attire, all you'll need to is throw the logo on to a pair of blue trunks, and a couple of blue rectangle designs on a pair of kickpads and you're done. If you need the logo rendered then I can do that much at least

Edited by HiPcavallo
No reason to leave my attire fuck up here now D:

I've finished both of the attires! Dalton just needs a moveset and he's good to go, so he should be uploaded within the next couple of days D:

Edit: Sorry missed the comment above me when I posted. I decided to just keep the entrance gear, I would do both but my logos filled up again and to be honest I don't want to waste a logo slot when it seems unnecessary. The only reason I really thought about doing shirts in the first place is because with the absence of the boys I had to base his entrance on his time without them when he was simply wearing t-shirts for his entrance D:

Edited by HiPcavallo
Replied to above comment
  • Like 1

Thanks guys <3

I have both good news and bad news. The good news is Dalton Castle has been uploaded! Hastags are in the first post, and I'll have a non DLC version uploaded a little bit later.

The bad news is unfortunately the game won't let you do this :\

9qfnzd.png

Sorry guys the non DLC version is going to be up later than I expected it to be.. I've been trying to upload it the past 20 minutes but my internet keeps crapping out on me and I haven't been able to get on the server long enough to upload it, and outright haven't been able to get on  

So I was just coming in here to say I was giving up on trying to upload the non DLC version, and naturally at that point it lets me back on the servers.. Anyway the non DLC version is uploaded! I added the hashtag "Non DLC" for this version so it's easier to distinguish the two!

Sweet I can't wait! Who's next?

Jay Lethal or AJ Styles. Most likely Jay Lethal but I'm kinda torn between the two, if I can't find a decent face photo for Jay Lethal with relative ease then I'll just do AJ instead since I already have a bunch of attire refs and a decent face texture for him. If it ends up being AJ I'll be doing two slots, both a NJPW/ROH slot and a TNA slot circa 2005-2007 (one trunks and one tights attire). Either way though I'll eventually make both Lethal and AJ D:

Sorry guys the non DLC version is going to be up later than I expected it to be.. I've been trying to upload it the past 20 minutes but my internet keeps crapping out on me and I haven't been able to get on the server long enough to upload it, and outright haven't been able to get on  

So I was just coming in here to say I was giving up on trying to upload the non DLC version, and naturally at that point it lets me back on the servers.. Anyway the non DLC version is uploaded! I added the hashtag "Non DLC" for this version so it's easier to distinguish the two!

Sweet I can't wait! Who's next?

Jay Lethal or AJ Styles. Most likely Jay Lethal but I'm kinda torn between the two, if I can't find a decent face photo for Jay Lethal with relative ease then I'll just do AJ instead since I already have a bunch of attire refs and a decent face texture for him. If it ends up being AJ I'll be doing two slots, both a NJPW/ROH slot and a TNA slot circa 2005-2007 (one trunks and one tights attire). Either way though I'll eventually make both Lethal and AJ D:

SWEET! Looking forward to Lethal, but gotta say, I still haven't seen an AJ Styles on the Xbox One side that really killed the competition and I bet yours will be the one to do just that! Definitely hoping you go for AJ first! Although you didn't mention doing a WWE slot for him, an NJPW/ROH slot works! 

I don't have any interest in doing a WWE slot for AJ to be honest, I both don't watch WWE (unless you count the NXT specials, but I missed the last two) and much prefer his NJPW/ROH attires. At the very least though I'll be doing at least one of his black/blue attires (kind of torn as to what I do for the second attire, there's like 5 attires I want to do..), and the logos for his WWE attires aren't exactly hard to find now so it'll be easy enough to turn it into his WWE attire if you just replace the P1 and Bullet Club logos.

I don't have any interest in doing a WWE slot for AJ to be honest, I both don't watch WWE (unless you count the NXT specials, but I missed the last two) and much prefer his NJPW/ROH attires. At the very least though I'll be doing at least one of his black/blue attires (kind of torn as to what I do for the second attire, there's like 5 attires I want to do..), and the logos for his WWE attires aren't exactly hard to find now so it'll be easy enough to turn it into his WWE attire if you just replace the P1 and Bullet Club logos.

Exactly 😊 Can't wait for AJ!!!

Ok I thought about it a bit and I'll definitely be doing AJ Styles next! 

Please do his WK 10 attire!!

His WK 10 attire is my back up choice, I'll do it only if I don't have enough layers to do this attire properly (Might actually do the red version of this attire simply for more variation since the other attire is going to be the black/blue attire he wore more frequently. I'm still undecided though)

njpwkingofprowrestling_zps1a244f0f.jpg

Although chances are I won't have enough layers

This isn't a request, simply wondering if you've thought about making Nakamura?

No need to, Walls of Jericurl did an outstanding job on Nakamura and I'm extremely happy with his caw. Actually one of my favourite caws this year <3