Jay Lethal uploaded! - Adam Page uploaded!

HiPcavallo

Quality not quantity is the definition of this thread. Goddam this is good!

Thanks <3 

Dude this is awesome, you got skills, when are you gonna upload them to CC?  Also any idea when Kendricks gonna go up?

Thanks. Well I've been waiting until I've finished London before I start Kendrick (that way I can just copy London and use him as a base so I don't have to reapply the attires, or at least the first anyway), the logos are pretty much done so London should hopefully be finished tomorrow provided I don't get sidetracked. Then I'll start on Kendrick and I guess it just depends on how long he takes me, as well as my schedule for next week (I'm doing a course with a rotating schedule, I could be there a couple of days or all week. Won't know till Sunday). I need movesets to which could slow me down a bit since it's been a long time since I've seen them wrestle so I'll have to go back and watch old matches to refresh my memory, and I'll be doing that after I've finished Kendrick so I can do them together. If someone has decent movesets I can use they might go up sooner (and I'll upload London ahead of Kendrick rather than waiting for both to be finished), but realistically I imagine it'll be a week or two before they're uploaded.

Finished both attires!

Edit: For anyone who saw this within the last 5 hours I've done a minor edit just to fix Paul's beard, unfortunately lost the vest in the process though D':

Edited by HiPcavallo
Do I need a reason?

Brian Kendrick face preview added!

Edit:

Minor update for anyone who cares, Brian Kendrick is now finished. I've tweaked his eyes, nose and jaw slightly and his face is looking way better than it was in the preview I posted earlier. My Xbox Gold seems to have died though and I can't upload screenshots at the moment, it should've automatically renewed and I did get a confirmation email stating as much but it's not working. Hopefully that'll sort itself out by tomorrow and I'll have a full preview for Kendrick, I'll start working on the movesets tomorrow if I get a chance and they should hopefully be uploaded by the end of the week (early next week at the latest).

Edited by HiPcavallo
Update of sorts I guess

Brian Kendrick full preview added!

Also just wanted to see what Kendrick looks like with different hair options and this happened

2e543d2.png

Kinda makes me wish I was doing singles attires :\

Edit: For anyone who may possibly end up reading this the movesets are done and these guys are ready to be uploaded. I was just about to do that now but then it started installing an update and I desperately need to get some sleep so I'm not waiting for it to finish, I'll upload them when I wake up.

Edited by HiPcavallo
No point bumping this thing again.

I kinda feel like I'm just spamming my own thread at this point, but anyway if anyone cares London and Kendrick have been uploaded! hashtags are in the first post.

Just a couple of quick notes about Paul London's moveset. When I was testing out his moveset I decided I didn't want two diving finishers so I gave him both the Shooting Star Press and Standing Shooting Star.. I know the Standing Shooting Star is a kinda shitty option for a finisher, but considering every time he got the pin in tag matches it was either with a tag finisher, the dropsault/splash combo, or a standing shooting star it felt like the most appropriate option for this particular era. If you don't like it either one of his sigs (450 Splash and Waffle Face) are viable alternatives. Also I didn't want to add any DLC for the sake of uploading but if you have the DLC then I'd recommend replacing Chick Kick 2 for Chick Kick 1, and Rope Attack for Baseball Slide 'Rana (Rope Attack does offer more variation, I just think the animation is kinda shitty for London. It's up to you anyway). Also it says Kendrick has the Samoan Driver as his second finisher on CC but he only has one finisher.

By the way on a completely unrelated note if anyone by any chance has a decent face photo of Dalton Castle I can use then I'll make him next and let you choose one of his attires. Otherwise my next caw will be Chavo Guerrero because I already have all of the textures I need for him and don't want to spend the next week trying to make a face texture D:

Edit: Probably pointless editing this post but I changed my mind, Dalton Castle will definitely be my next caw and I don't need a face photo now.

Edited by HiPcavallo
That time Dalton Castle was interviewed in the locker room and seemed creeped out by the fact he was being filmed while naked men were likely walking around?
  • Like 1

Dude you have totally out done yourself. Your killing it. I have a bit of a request. 

Any chance you can make a Rob Van Dam to go with that Lynn. There are a couple on CC, but none GREAT. Either its a good face with so so attire or vice versa. Just figured I'd ask to see what you thought about making him. 

I think and RVD by you with one classic ECW attire and one current WWE attire would be bad ass.

Dude these are awesome, immediately gotta download these 🙌🏼

Thanks <3

Dude you have totally out done yourself. Your killing it. I have a bit of a request. 

Any chance you can make a Rob Van Dam to go with that Lynn. There are a couple on CC, but none GREAT. Either its a good face with so so attire or vice versa. Just figured I'd ask to see what you thought about making him. 

I think and RVD by you with one classic ECW attire and one current WWE attire would be bad ass.

Thanks <3 As for RVD I won't rule him out entirely but that's somewhat unlikely. I would like to make an RVD but I'm rather content with the one I have (although ideally I'd like different attires). Right now my priority is really just focusing on the guys I want that either aren't being done or haven't necessarily been done well so I can get the best roster possible before I start my universe mode.. Just depends on how long caw mode holds my interest, how much time I have to make them, and how long it takes for me to get a roster I'm happy with I guess D:

Who do you have planed?

Dalton Castle will be my next caw, when I get back home later tonight I plan on finishing his face texture and getting started on him, should have a preview up in the next few days. Then I'll be doing Jay Lethal, Chavo Guerrero, AJ Styles (Classic TNA and NJPW/ROH slots), Kazarian, ANX, the Kingdom (Adam Cole may not happen though, I'm content with HeelVida's for now), Chris Sabin (possibly Alex Shelley to go with him but I'll likely end up using JeriCurl's), and Silas Young.

Hiroshi Tanahashi and Kazuchika Okada are strong possibilities as well, I'm just waiting to see if JeriCurl does Tanahashi and while I'm rather happy with the Okada I have I really want more recent attires for him. Just depends on whether or not I can be bothered drawing up textures for Okada or not. Might also do Austin Aries and some 2008 Jericho attires. Beyond everyone I've mentioned I may do more just depends on caw slots or whether or not I decide to make my own attempts at people I've downloaded (there's a few like RVD, Adam Cole, Christopher Daniels, Sasha Banks etc.. I'd like to try) D:

WOW man these are good! Nicely done! Any intentions of making a 'THE' Brian Kendrick attire? 

Thanks <3 A part of me wants to (I'm kinda disappointed we don't have at least 3 attires per caw, I wanted to add singles attires but I just had to do the purple and blue) but I'll only ever really use these guys as a tag team and don't really want to use another caw slot on Kendrick. I'm not going to draw up textures for a caw I'll never use, but if someone gives me textures to use I'll do a singles slot for him. I'll just have to use a different hair if you want one singles and one tag attire.

Edited by HiPcavallo
  • Like 1

I'm sure someone still has some Kendrick textures from previous years still laying around somewhere...  Maybe if you put a request up in the request section, someone might be able to hook you up! Would be sweet!  But seriously dude, even the logos you used on the Hooliganz attires are flawless! Phenomenal work here!

Edited by 2Hotty

Good idea, I might do that when I get home. Thanks, it took me quite a while to get decent enough refs for the text on those logos so I'm glad it paid off. I just wish caw mode would've let me get the logos the right size on the shorts, still looks good in game at least D:

• Like 1

If you're still looking for those Kendrick textures, Defract shared some last year;

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q9cbbmjkgkfgq77/Kendrick.rar

Awesome, thanks heaps for these. I'll have to thank Defract to <3

Should have Kendrick's singles slot up tonight then for anyone wanting it, provided my internet stops crapping out on me and I can upload logos D:

Edit: Scratch that he probably won't be up tonight.. I've done his entrance, tweaked his moveset and attributes, and I have the attires pretty much ready. But I haven't been able to get on CC at all today and my internet keeps crapping out on me every 5 minutes so even if I do get on chances are it'll kick me off before I get everything I need. All I need to do is apply the logos so it'll be a quick upload, but until I can get on CC I can't finish him or start Dalton Castle unfortunately and I'm somewhat doubtful I'll be able to get online at all tonight >_>

Edited by HiPcavallo
The internet

Can't wait for the Brian kendrick

Thanks <3 You'll be glad to know he's just been uploaded! For some reason the screenshots aren't appearing in my OneDrive (I'm assuming it's something to do with my absurdly shitty internet, I've sent them all there three times now), so unfortunately I can't put previews up yet. But he's there anyway, the hashtags are "Brian Kendrick", "The Brian Kendrick", "Spanky", "The Wizard of Odd", and "HiPcavallo". I'll edit the first post and post the screenshots as soon as they turn up >_<

• Like 2

Thanks <3 I must say I'm going to be pretty devastated when I have to delete him from my game to make room for other caws, they're actually my two favorite Brian Kendrick attires ;_;

Anyway I added previews to the first page, unfortunately missing face previews and side and back shots for the Blackbeard attire. My fucking OneDrive still isn't working properly, I'll try again later at some stage but for now it's better than nothing :\