Jay Lethal uploaded! - Adam Page uploaded!

HiPcavallo

No. I've almost finished the first attire (Including entrance attire, I paused every god damn frame on that video to work out what the logos on the front are, I've done the visible ones aside from the belt straps. I'll add those if I have enough layers), I just need to do the side panel on the trunks which will get done today. But I still need to do the body morphing, second attire, entrance, and moveset. Should hopefully at least have an updated face preview and first attire previewed at some stage tomorrow.

• Like 1

Because my pausing game is awesome this side is the Bullet Club logo with what looks like to be the same thing on his red jacket just white underneath it.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o778/ThePenguin95/Untitled_zpscffnmx0i.png

And I already had a photo of the other side but at the time it was pointless because I didn't know what was on the other sides.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o778/ThePenguin95/13248619_1095517520508863_4583483028127889133_o_zpsv3yqs8ih.jpg

Edited by Penguin
  • Like 1

Actually already finished making all the logos for his entrance attire, just need to finish the side panel on his tights and then apply all the logos and this attire is finished (If I have the layers I'm going to try add is belt straps to the shoulders as well, probably won't have enough though due to his beard). Although I made those logos dark grey instead of white as I assumed it was just the lighting making them look white, I think that second ref you posted confirms it because you can vaguely catch that elephant patch in that vid and it also looks white. But thank you very much for those refs <3

Edit: Sorry couldn't get that preview up today, I can't get all the logos off CC so it's still unfinished. But I have finished all of them so I'll definitely have a preview up as soon as I can download the rest of the logos I need :\

Edited by HiPcavallo
Fuck CC, fuck it right in the ear

Thanks <3 By the way I just realized I forgot to mention this last night. But Adam Page has one shoulder that sits noticeably higher than the other and for some reason the morphing wont allow me to get that right. I have got one shoulder sitting higher than the other, but it's the wrong shoulder, and it's the one I've pulled down lower (Yes I have the morph around the right way). For some reason it locks into place when I get around the -30 mark and pulling it down any lower does nothing (the other shoulder can go down lower though so I don't know why this one won't). Does anyone know any way of fixing this or I'm I just going to have to accept that his shoulder is stuck as is? Worst case I think it looks fine in game, and until I did the body morph I never noticed it in real life anyway, but it annoys me knowing that's wrong D:

• Like 1

Just thought I should get this out there now as I should finish doing the trunks on the second attire tonight (Entrance attire could still take me a few days though, depending on when I either have time or can be fucked painting those logos on the front of his vest). I still need a moveset and I don't really feel like I know Adam Page well enough to do a decent one myself, would anyone be willing to make one for him? I can do it myself if need be, it just means I'm going to have to watch a lot of his matches first, I will probably procrastinate like hell, and it will likely delay the upload by around a week or so. Otherwise if I get a moveset he'll definitely be up sometime within the next week D:

• Like 1

Isn't that the attire I've already done? If it's another new one then thanks, but I've only got one more logo to do for his second attire and I can't be fucked doing another attire for him so I'm just going to stick with what I have already.

By the way after watching War of the Worlds and getting a clearer look at his new entrance attire I realized there's a couple of belt straps on his shoulder's that match the belt logo I've already got on that attire, so I've added those (the layer restraints I had previously were more to do with not being able to add more custom logos, couldn't get a decent result otherwise). Still missing the ones I was aware of previously, but at least it's a little more accurate now. Probably won't update the screenshots because I'm lazy, but they're there anyway.

• Like 1

Thanks. Hopefully I'll have a moveset soon. I've been working on one slowly, but I guess it'll just depend on how many Adam Page matches I need to watch before I have something I'm happy with, how much time I have to watch them, and I guess how many full shows I end up watching just for his matches (I've watched two full ppv's now just for his matches, didn't intend on it but then couldn't resist once they started..). He'll more than likely be up by the end of the week though.

• Like 1

i don't have time to make the moveset myself.....and i've only been watching ROH for about 2 years. But i have the moveset notes for every televised match he's had (and from a couple run ins) during that time period. So if u want some notes, give me a holler.

don't know how complete a moveset u could make w/ them. But its better than nothing. And it would save u from watching the 17 tv/ppv matches he's had since 2014.

u could just use the notes...and watch pre-2014 stuff to add to it

• Like 1

Who do you plan on doing when you finish Adam Page? Mae the Motorcity Machine Guns?

Jay Lethal will be next, then Kazarian. I want to make the Motor City Machine Guns, but I really don't want to make their logos. To be honest I've been hoping someone else will make them so I don't have to. Although I wouldn't be opposed to collabing if someone else wants to do one of them and lessen the workload, and I definitely will make them if someone else does their logos. Otherwise I'm not so sure I will as I've started feeling a bit burnt out from making caws, you'd have to ask me again after I've done Kazarian.

i don't have time to make the moveset myself.....and i've only been watching ROH for about 2 years. But i have the moveset notes for every televised match he's had (and from a couple run ins) during that time period. So if u want some notes, give me a holler.

don't know how complete a moveset u could make w/ them. But its better than nothing. And it would save u from watching the 17 tv/ppv matches he's had since 2014.

u could just use the notes...and watch pre-2014 stuff to add to it

If you could share those notes that would be a massive help. Thank you very much for that <3

Adam Page is done, unfortunately can't get on CC right now so can't upload him right now, but he'll be up as soon as I can get online.

But while it's on my mind just a couple of things worth noting about his moveset. I gave him a superkick, I know that's a questionable choice and I haven't actually seen him use it in a match yet. But I read a live report stating he used one in a match, and ROH has a couple of promo vids on their youtube channel with him using one. It's there because I'm betting he will start using it regularly now that he's in Bullet Club. If you don't like it there are a few decent moves you can replace it with, as it is I struggled to nail down his strong strikes because there were too many moves I wanted to give him. Also he doesn't have a standing shooting star press because I haven't seen him use it in quite a while and couldn't fit it in there without having it as a signature, if you want it you'll have to move his signatures around (personally I'd move the shotgun dropkick and just get rid of the corner punches, but up to you guys).

Also does anyone by any chance have a decent face photo/texture for Jay Lethal I can use?

Awesome page any plans for bullet club Adam Cole 

Narp.

No, I'm perfectly happy with the Adam Cole I have already.

Plus it took him 3 months just for Page, how long do you think Cole will take!

Anyways. I'm glad I could help for Mr. Page, he turned out pretty good.

Adam Cole would take me precisely four months, two weeks, three days, six hours, twenty seven minutes, and thirty two seconds to make. Assuming of course the servers are working properly when I try to upload the face texture. But yea like Penguin pointed out I have no plans to make Adam Cole, I did make the textures for two of his Bullet Club attires though and posted them in this thread on the last page. There are already a few good Adam Cole's on CC, I'd personally recommend SHATTERED!'s as it's the one I'm using, but HeelVida and DrJoeyMagnumRyan also did pretty good ones. So if you want those attires all you need to do is pick a caw you like and slap them on. Otherwise SHATTERED! was planning on reuploading his using my textures for the Bullet Club attire, not sure if he's got around to doing it yet but it's worth having a look anyway.

Anyway thanks guys <3

Edited by HiPcavallo
  • Like 1

Just grabbed Adam Page. Awesome work! Any chance of doing a BJ Whitmer for a Decade team? Also, any word on WallsofJericurls creations?

Yeah we all met at the bi-weeky smacktalks meeting, Jericurl taking a 18 month break to find himself 

• Like 1

Just grabbed Adam Page. Awesome work! Any chance of doing a BJ Whitmer for a Decade team? Also, any word on WallsofJericurls creations?

Thanks <3 And no sorry, I won't be making BJ Whitmer. Yea, like Joey said Jericurl is taking a break to go find himself. Sadly he just hasn't been the same ever since he lost that buried alive match to Shelton Benjamaican.. Ever since he came back as a member of the undead it's like his identity was just stripped away from him, the poor guy can't even maintain his sexy curls anymore because his scalp is so fragile :\

• Like 2