pozzum

6A02 is showing up blank

I just downloaded V3 and checked and it's showing up as doink on my end

Is it possible to change inside the pofo the string assignment? Because Doink the Clown is not named Doink inside WWE 2k15, it's named: http://miserymg.lima-city.de/Fotos/doink.png

yeah you'll want to open the pofo and change some of the earlier bytes to match the 6A02 Reference I use. If you screenshot the pofo I can tell you which ones to change to what.

Change the "34 F7"s to "02 6A" 3 times near the start and you should be good.

That's so simple. Great man.

Would it possible to change one match type in a casket match? There is a casket match in the game because you must win with Kane against Triple H in the 2k15 Showcase.

• 2 weeks later...

yes i am 

the only name that doesn´t work it´s devon 

can you give the original string file located in wwe2k15/pac/pac(i think that´s the problem)

there should be some in the request section if you want to go grab one, or ask for one there.

yes i am 

the only name that doesn´t work it´s devon 

can you give the original string file located in wwe2k15/pac/pac(i think that´s the problem)

there should be some in the request section if you want to go grab one, or ask for one there.

hey i know it´s kinda anonying but,can you give yours since nobody ask one on the request section and no one has answered my post :C it wont take you long please 

Is it possible to edit this string file, and change the music names in the create an entrance section? What part do I have to edit?
Thanks!

Refer to Pozzum's sheet with all the string entries in the first post. Search through the entries for the music names you want to change and note the IDs.

Is it possible to edit this string file, and change the music names in the create an entrance section? What part do I have to edit?
Thanks!

Refer to Pozzum's sheet with all the string entries in the first post. Search through the entries for the music names you want to change and note the IDs.

I opened the string file in HxD, but I can't find them... The sheet says the names are in 0003, but I don't know how to do it... Please, help! :)

Edited by X3MCHP

Thanks!

I opened the string file in HxD, but I can't find them... The sheet says the names are in 0003, but I don't know how to do it... Please, help! :)

Ctrl-F and search for the name or part of the name, but make sure to are searching in Text mode and not Hex mode.

Maybe I need to unpack something, 'cause I'm searching with CTRL-F in text mode, and I can't find anything... I tried with 4 or 5 different music names, and nothing. I can only change superstar's names...

you need to use Xpacker 8 to extract it from the pac file, and then you will be able to read it

• Like 1

I downloaded the one in a pack posted in the titantrons section, and replaced the names I needed. Then, I injected my edited 0003 in the string.pac file from this post, 'cause the 0003 I extracted from here, didn't show the names, only codes and stuff

I downloaded the one in a pack posted in the titantrons section, and replaced the names I needed. Then, I injected my edited 0003 in the string.pac file from this post, 'cause the 0003 I extracted from here, didn't show the names, only codes and stuff

The reason why this is that you need to have a string file that has an "uncompressed" part of the string.  The strings are originally compressed in the game turning them to gibberish to HxD, but you can decompress them to get them readable and then inject the uncompressed file making it so other people can extract that with XPacker 8.

Hopefully that's understood.

updated to V4 with additional names

69E2    Heath Slater
69E3    Great Muta
69E4    Nigel McGuinness
69E5    Martin Stone
69E6    Farooq
69E7    Brian Pillman
69E8    McManus
69E9    Big Daddy
69EA    Giant Haystacks
69EB    Austin Aries
69EC    Eddie Edwards
69ED    Davey richards
69EE    Les Kellett
69EF    Rikishi
6A3B    SHINSUKE NAKAMURA
6A3C    Apollo Crews
6A3D    Jeff Jarrett
6A3E    Kendo Nagasaki
6A3F    Bobby Lashley
6A40    Brian Kendrick
6A41    Pentagon Jr
6A43    Chris Hero
6A44    Low Ki
6A45    La Parka
6A46    Vampiro

I also uncompressed the 0003 file if people want to extract and inject it with Xpacker 8