pozzum

sorry pozzum, just want to ask you something. Which slot you use for Lita & Davey Richards? 

Lita is 69F4

Davey richards is 69ED 

But lita and davey richards is not in your "pozzum slot id list". 

sorry pozzum, just want to ask you something. Which slot you use for Lita & Davey Richards? 

Lita is 69F4

Davey richards is 69ED 

But lita and davey richards is not in your "pozzum slot id list". 

sorry misunderstood

added davey to 207 & Lita to 357

Which slot you use for Heath Slater? 

69E2

Every name turnned to normal ,except Sasha Banks is named Meng...?!

You need to change the string ID in the pofo. It's not assigned there.

How the hell do I do that? Can you pm me how?

you should be able to open the pofo in @Cave Waverider 's tool and edit it in that app I think, for a simple way

• Like 1

Which slot you use for Heath Slater? 

69E2

Every name turnned to normal ,except Sasha Banks is named Meng...?!

You need to change the string ID in the pofo. It's not assigned there.

How the hell do I do that? Can you pm me how?

you should be able to open the pofo in @Cave Waverider 's tool and edit it in that app I think, for a simple way

beastedot sent me tutorial. Fixed already :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

is there will be v7 containes new mods or that was that last one?

I need the names list most important because the new mods when I install it in the game the name is wrong like the Road Warriors are named by Jerry Lynn and Grado

Edited by MMBALE

I need the names list most important because the new mods when I install it in the game the name is wrong like the Road Warriors are named by Jerry Lynn and Grado

That would be the people that made the pofos just sort of randomly selecting a string to use.

If someone put together a list of names to add I could probably manage to add them for a new release.

That would be the people that made the pofos just sort of randomly selecting a string to use.

If someone put together a list of names to add I could probably manage to add them for a new release.

Bro Could U Tell Me Which Was The Older Slot Used For Tyler Breeze I Commented As Now I Forget That Slot 12..

I will try to make a list of the mods that are not in the v6 and send it to you 

Edited by MMBALE

Bro Could U Tell Me Which Was The Older Slot Used For Tyler Breeze I Commented As Now I Forget That Slot 12..

Tyler string is 6A00

Slot is 304, from my notes