pozzum

it is possible that the future can make a version for the Spanish language?

extremely unlikely

So, if I want to use your string file I must change the game language to english, right? Can I do it in a simple way?

PS: Could yor reupload the file? Thanks ;)

Edited by hbkronos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone updated this to include all the new releases?

not really sadly, I haven't really been active to update it.

Bro, would you please update the future string one last and final time?
Of course, when you're like, bored and have the free time to do so.
I love, and appreciate everything you've done to help others with their WWE 2k15 modding.
I know I wouldn't have any modded superstars installed if it weren't for the help of your tutorials.

Edit:
If not, that's fine too lol. I know you have other stuff you're working on and I'm sure 2k16 will be out around April like last year. 
Thanks again for all that you've done!

Edited by JDB

Has anyone updated this to include all the new releases?

not really sadly, I haven't really been active to update it.

Bro, would you please update the future string one last and final time?
Of course, when you're like, bored and have the free time to do so.
I love, and appreciate everything you've done to help others with their WWE 2k15 modding.
I know I wouldn't have any modded superstars installed if it weren't for the help of your tutorials.

Edit:
If not, that's fine too lol. I know you have other stuff you're working on and I'm sure 2k16 will be out around April like last year. 
Thanks again for all that you've done!

I'm slowly collecting a list of names I need to add but if people want to help me with that it'd probably make things go faster.

I've actually been messing with mod stuff lately so I'll probably end up doing it when I get a chance.

Hey @pozzum I have this really weird problem from the past few months... I cant seem to work Royal Rumble or MyCareer in the game

The game freezes in the loading screen..

Is there any mistake in pofo/moveset or string?

Thanks..

Same problem for me, and a bunch of others :/ 

Hey @pozzum I have this really weird problem from the past few months... I cant seem to work Royal Rumble or MyCareer in the game

Thanks..

I've never had an issue with royal rumble, only my career and I thought that was because I unlocked the my career npcs as playable characters, I'm probably wrong though.

I could only guess with the royal rumble is that you have a modded character that doesn't load properly in your file, if that's not true then I don't know.

Thanks..

I've never had an issue with royal rumble, only my career and I thought that was because I unlocked the my career npcs as playable characters, I'm probably wrong though.

I could only guess with the royal rumble is that you have a modded character that doesn't load properly in your file, if that's not true then I don't know.

Thanks for your help :) 

any new update for the file??

Not Yet

thank you for the reply.

Can I ask you why I get different names of the moded superstars, although I just use the exact same sheet that you provide on Google ??? for example I get "mang" instead of "Sasha Banks", also I get "Complete object 1 from ...." instead of ECII. 

Any Ideas??

p.s I use your string file 6.0

Not Yet

thank you for the reply.

Can I ask you why I get different names of the moded superstars, although I just use the exact same sheet that you provide on Google ??? for example I get "mang" instead of "Sasha Banks", also I get "Complete object 1 from ...." instead of ECII. 

Any Ideas??

I'll double check done stuff but you are paying the game in English right?

• 1 month later...

Not Yet

thank you for the reply.

Can I ask you why I get different names of the moded superstars, although I just use the exact same sheet that you provide on Google ??? forexample I get "mang" instead of "Sasha Banks", also I get "Complete object 1 from ...." instead of ECII. 

Any Ideas??

I'll double check done stuff but you are paying the game in English right?

Yes i bought it through steam code

Hello Pozzum, I know you'll be busy the next few weeks with WWE 2K16 but I'm just wondering if you can update the string file one more time. When I install Big Cass it's named Paul London, while Heath Slater is named Taz. I hope you can look into this on your free time. Anyways, thanks for the String file. It really helps.

• 1 month later...

Hello. How to add strings in the names that have already been in the game? For example in a string of name Stone Cold I need to add additional strings to three or more letters.