Change superstar/diva name

Thom5on

Are you in the right pac?...

Its under pac>string.pac

If that won't work, use the free pac tool and extract the string.pac, extract the 4000.pach then uncompress the 0000 file.

i'm changed summer rae dancing name to lana but the game is crash when startup. what's wrong?

Since Lana's name is shorter, did you add dots to account for the rest.

For example:

Summer Rae (10 characters' including the space)

Would be like this now: Lana......

i'm changed summer rae dancing name to lana but the game is crash when startup. what's wrong?

For example:

thank for reply

i'll try this

Edited by Reincarnates

For example:

thank for reply

i'll try this

No problem, hope it helps :)

For example:

thank for reply

i'll try this

thank you so much it's work!

For example:

thank for reply

i'll try this

thank you so much it's work!

No problem :) 

Search for the string you want in a hex editor. For example search 'Batista'. Let's say you want to rename it just 'Dave'. Put Dave over Batista and any remaining letters just 0 them out in the hex column with '00'.

Hello 

Search for the string you want in a hex editor. For example search 'Batista'. Let's say you want to rename it just 'Dave'. Put Dave over Batista and any remaining letters just 0 them out in the hex column with '00'.

Hello BEASTOD9, i have X packer, but how i can set the string for change name? For example i open my save PC game with wrestler info? double click on slot number? set the new name there? can you hep me??

Hello 

Hello BEASTOD9, i have X packer, but how i can set the string for change name? For example i open my save PC game with wrestler info? double click on slot number? set the new name there? can you hep me??

Press ctrl + q to open the string.pac file. Extract 4000 (that one is the english strings). 

Press ctrl + 3 to open the 4000 PACH file.

Now uncompress the 0000 or all of them if you want. 

Press ctrl + 0 or O to open the string file. 

Just scroll or sort by filename till you find the name you want to replace. Change it to a name with the same amount of characters or less.

i have got the names to change that i wanted but i cant seem to get the other text up can you please let me know what i done wrong thanks i can't uncompress 0000 i just get a error about bpe and zilb files

2015-06-28_00001.jpg

2015-06-28_00002.jpg

Edited by dunhill1986

no i deleted Adrian  and put Samoa Joe over bill demott i have been messing and now i have all the menu string back but now no names 

I say backup your original file and start over because something definitely went wrong.

after I make changes how do i put them back i did as you said to open them then when i put them back i opened 0000.zlib.uncompressed made changes then i opened 4000.pac with pach and then injected the 0000 back in and then after that i reopened string and injected 0000 in to that. most likely wrong but i only got x-packer yesterday lol 

after I make changes how do i put them back i did as you said to open them then when i put them back i opened 0000.zlib.uncompressed made changes then i opened 4000.pac with pach and then injected the 0000 back in and then after that i reopened string and injected 0000 in to that. most likely wrong but i only got x-packer yesterday lol 

You did everything right, up until the last bit. You don't inject 0000 back into string.pac. 4000 goes back into string.pac.

thanks all done when i changed neville i then put spaces to the count of adrian and a space thats right isnt it 

When using x-packer I don't believe you need to use anything to account for the rest as long as it's the same length or below. 

right ok cheers i dont know how i uncompressed 0000 i did it by fluke just keep getting arror about error about bpe and zilb files sorry to be a pain 

Sometimes it does this because you've already injected files into it. To uncompress it again (you'll have to uncompress all) at the top there is an uncompress button, this will uncompress all the files. Just save it to a folder and open the file you need. The 0000.pac file is the one you want to open as a string file using ctrl+ 0.