I have it. Thank you anyway. Also is there any way to edit that attire in creation center? Because I wanna create the Jan 2015 Raw attire.

Edit: Also good work on Rusev. That was one of the mods I wanted most.

Edited by borrismessi

I have it. Thank you anyway. Also is there any way to edit that attire in creation center? Because I wanna create the Jan 2015 Raw attire.

then you found it ? you can not edit in creation center because its in the second attire of edge needs in replace default attire of edge  but if u want to replace to the default attire u need to copy two files of the download file of my mod and change the name to  ch44402.pac :RING ATTIRE

and ch44404.pac : ENTRANCE ATTIRE and its default the attire with short hair and thanks for rusev im working the boots he used in smackdown and last raw 

thanks for the advice tekken i will do it , two days ago i just learned to use blender and the x rey but i will do my best to make it look better this booker  

then you found it ? you can not edit in creation center because its in the second attire of edge needs in replace default attire of edge  but if u want to replace to the default attire u need to copy two files of the download file of my mod and change the name to  ch44402.pac :RING ATTIRE

and ch44404.pac : ENTRANCE ATTIRE and its default the attire with short hair and thanks for rusev im working the boots he used in smackdown and last raw 

I didn't quite understand what you meant. I duplicated your mod and change the 2 file named ch44412 to one ch44402 and one ch44404. And didn't work. Just game stopped working.

dont

I didn't quite understand what you meant. I duplicated your mod and change the 2 file named ch44412 to one ch44402 and one ch44404. And didn't work. Just game stopped working.

dont worry dude i will upload for you like default with short hair edge and the second attire the long hair

Hai legrand you can make jhon cena hair  to brock lesnar it will be awsome and correct hair to lesner I think so by changing it's hair colour to yellow  thanks for your current edge attire 

Hai legrand you can make jhon cena hair  to brock lesnar it will be awsome and correct hair to lesner I think so by changing it's hair colour to yellow  thanks for your current edge attire 

if I'm thinking about doing the current attire Lesnar and multiple outfits for I am just learning AlcLegacy  He helped me a lot as to remove these objects and to use as xrey remove objects and using many mods blender and come forward

WWE2K15_x64%202015-07-16%2014-47-13-89_z

im working on that im finish in the first attire of brock i remove the knee pack and in blender fix the hair and skin color fix too

WWE2K15_x64%202015-07-17%2000-17-06-93_z

WWE2K15_x64%202015-07-17%2000-10-58-51_z

blenderxrey_zpsfact10et.png

please also try to fix his eye because its very closed compare to orginal brock lesner

its eye is very closed,  make his eyes like jhon cena eye. I know the eye was closed because of scanning lights..

see this eyes and hair and nose and make like this if you can

lesnar-ufcjpg-14ac4d_1280w.jpg

9e495313518a904599d5de6b20532af9_crop_no

please also try to fix his eye because its very closed compare to orginal brock lesner

its eye is very closed,  make his eyes like jhon cena eye. I know the eye was closed because of scanning lights..

oh i see it now in wwe 2k15  if like brock this as angry eyes lol   I try to work on that and never worked in blender with faces so no promises I will try and see how it is going
Edited by legrandcissarcix

oh i see it now in wwe 2k15  if like brock this as angry eyes lol   I try to work on that and never worked in blender with faces so no promises I will try and see how it is going

thanks dude all the best for your brock lesner the beast

Edited by angu rock

another request to you dude..

look out the brock  lesner stomach and is hip in real   its  look  like batista so add this little detail to your brock lesner ..

b60cc154e8b60518e8d2012d8a32bcdc-d8sknc3

brock_lesnar_wwe_world_heavyweight_champlook is hip is loke like batista  so add this details if you can....

f578b2cebdc6cc66cd6c791da93d932005ca7495

jbqbRa6abUW490.jpg

make use of batista"s   lower part and do your beast..

jbiKRtncn1C9bi.jpg

look out the brock  lesner stomach and is hip in real   its  look  like batista so add this little detail to your brock lesner ..

brock_lesnar_wwe_world_heavyweight_champlook is hip is loke like batista  so add this details if you can....

jbqbRa6abUW490.jpg

jbiKRtncn1C9bi.jpg

its easy i only i need to change the normal maps in photoshop ;)

jbqbRa6abUW490.jpg

jbiKRtncn1C9bi.jpg

its easy i only i need to change the normal maps in photoshop ;)

WWE2K15_x64%202015-07-17%2011-04-20-27_z

Done all request its open i must believe the hair it's fine or needs more work http://thenewswheel.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/This-face-makes-nightmares-ovulate-630x354.png

new update edge with short hair in first attire 2 second atire edge with long for use superstar studio hair WWE2K15_x64%202015-07-17%2009-55-31-85_z

Yeah, the abs looks great now, I did the same thing with the hair, it's better than the original in my opinion, but if you could get Cena's specific hair on him, would be perfect. :p

Yeah, the abs looks great now, I did the same thing with the hair, it's better than the original in my opinion, but if you could get Cena's specific hair on him, would be perfect. :p

thanks man i think I think only a little lower only in blender and i will see the result because I think it is a little larger as you say thanks for the advice  :) PH_Guy 

Edited by legrandcissarcix