Would love for RVD to be next? :) 

maybe only i need the permission for the attires of the texture from auday and carlos killar and i will make the rvd attires bro would be sick man !!

Looks nice. 

Is this an actual conversion or a new model based on reference from 2k14?

Just asking since I kinda skim over the tutorial. Btw that Bad Guy looks awesome.

man if looked good but I had some problems in blender so tube to clear it until further notice AlcLegacy help me about it because I was not much use x rey that's my problem because when exported looked totally wrong or vertices were wrong it was a mess so I have to do more in the forum how to solve my problem

The whole problem is, the way he was going to do it, was deleting vertices, which i told him was a bad idea because it ends up looking like this.

25qy6mr.png

MY problem, is that I'm trying to inject the file straight from the WWE '13 model into the WWE 2k15 Model, but it comes out like this.

ev8289.jpg

I have no clue as to why it's showing up invisible like that. The method i was trying after that was extracting the headerinfo from the hair.yobj but the hair is in 5 different pieces, which isn't the problem. The problem is when using Bannockburn's method of adding items from superstars, the .yobj file corrupted after i replaced the headerinfo and set the 1b offset to 05, as there are five pieces. I'm still trying to figure this out.

Looking forward to those RVD attires. Would also like to see some alt attires for Booker namely his gold king booker attire, white tna attire and early wwe attire with the tribal design on the tights.

For the hair issues, you need  to remap the uv's and set the texture assignments. The textures for 2k14 yobj's are set to color and normal, this must be changed to hair and hair_n.

What Bad guy are you guys referring to? Eager to see it.

Looking forward to those RVD attires. Would also like to see some alt attires for Booker namely his gold king booker attire, white tna attire and early wwe attire with the tribal design on the tights.

For the hair issues, you need  to remap the uv's and set the texture assignments. The textures for 2k14 yobj's are set to color and normal, this must be changed to hair and hair_n.

What Bad guy are you guys referring to? Eager to see it.

It was about Scott Hall he converted. I don't know what happen to that post.

about scott hal i follow the video tutorial of pristo and converted the head of scott hall of wwe 2k14 to wwe 2k15 but

but I was on the road is not much use because the x rey and the blender   have a lot to learn still makes me hard because my native language is not English i speak spanish but but it works hard to understand

new update of rob van dam 1 attire  of the 10 attires

WWE2K15_x64%202015-06-30%2012-21-42-59_z

Edited by legrandcissarcix