Can you do short hair Edge , please ?

yep i will work in short hair but alt attire bro i accept request don't worry y work i edge but alt attires like old edge current edge and short hair i will put in the list thanks for the request just send your requests and I will mods ;)

I appreciate all your hard work so far! I hope that Tiger Stripe is in line for one of RVD's top 10 attires. :)

now will be 30 attires bro that be sick me but I need permission auday and carlos killar for their clothe

but I'll leave a message for use in my next project do not worry if I may I'll upload the 30 attires

Great work on Finlay!

I'm happy that someone works on Luger with the ponytail

yep only im need to fix the texture in the dark parts  because i like more the lex luger with the ponytail and thanks i like more the current finlay than fit tinlay but

but leave the original attire at the end to use it well

Really cool. It would be nice if you could add them as alternate attires and keep the originals intact, too.

i will work in that man like in finlay i did look my video the last attire its the original attire bro and thanks for your all coments guys

Awesome, that is the FInlay I want to use.

thanks dude i love it tooo i work hard i this finlay its realaed now with 2 more mods now in my project enjoy it take a look in my list of my project thanks for you all coments guys  ;)

If you can, make the Iron Sheik attire!

If you can, make the Iron Sheik attire!

yep but first i need too when i finish the showcase of warrior lol that not even mods i've just done all week without sleep much because I have many mods working and supporting a friend with a project but also do all this because I love doing this and you all enjoy what I do as much as I do guys thanks

just one word.................

Legrandcissar............AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

thanks man :lol take a look in my list of my project of my next mods

Edited by legrandcissarΨ

Awesome work so far man.  For Ultimate Warrior can you make some of his WWF 1996 attires and WCW OWN 1998 attires? and is it possible for you to work with the WM12 Warrior model? because I think that will be more authentic for his mid/late 90's attires with the lighter hair and longer boot tassles.

Thx for all your hard work

Awesome work so far man.  For Ultimate Warrior can you make some of his WWF 1996 attires and WCW OWN 1998 attires? and is it possible for you to work with the WM12 Warrior model? because I think that will be more authentic for his mid/late 90's attires with the lighter hair and longer boot tassles.

Thx for all your hard work

thank you bro suggestions will do everything you ask me as it will not worry as I ask

I know all the adf.ly stuff, but dude... Mega is the way to do it!!!

Atm mediafire sucks a little. And OC, great work so far with your mods!!!

Thanks.

That new captcha shit sucks. 

i know bro only put the links in mipony and the i will upload in mega now sorry for the problems guys

Edited by legrandcissarΨ

I know all the adf.ly stuff, but dude... Mega is the way to do it!!!

Atm mediafire sucks a little. And OC, great work so far with your mods!!!

Thanks.

thanks for the all support man i really appreciate that man only put the links in mega now i will upload in mega dont worry guys  

I will do my best so that they are most satisfied with the mods thanks

Great job on Lex Luger, looking forward to seeing the Ultimate Warrior

thanks dude im working in that im focus only in the mods im not eat im not sleep too much I'm giving most of my time as possible to improve my mods and upload them as quickly as possible and you are satisfied thanks for your guys comments