[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

No, there are a ton of changes made in the misc that effect the arenas. If you don't include the rest of the mod your game will crash.

If you look around the forum I believe someone upped a misc that just contains the opened attire slots.

Okay, Thanks for the Answer, I copy my Folder, Now i got 2x WWE 2K15 on my PC, I'm playing now with 2 CAWs a Champion VS Champion Match in the iMPACT Wrestling Arena, Epic Mod!, Can you change the Logo's for the Shows and Rosters for Exhibition and Universe Mode??

The slots are not CAW slots, they are additional alternate attire slots for the existing wrestlers in the game. (ie: Kevin Nash)

The slots are not CAW slots, they are additional alternate attire slots for the existing wrestlers in the game. (ie: Kevin Nash)

That means if i make a Attire for by example Randy Orton, It will automatic be a Alternative Attire and not use a CAW Slot??

No, it means you can install MODDED alternate attires and they will show up in game. Tekken's Kevin Nash, and wtferrell's Sting '91 being the best examples so far.

Loving the new version. Makes My Career so much more interesting. Feels like I'm playing as a wrestler travelling around and working all the indies with occasional WWE appearances.

Does anyone know how I can embed the imgur gallery in the main post a big better. I know another forum I belong too has an actual imgur code that just embeds the gallery neatly without the additional page info or the scroll bar.

From what I can tell, this would require the moderators of the smacktalks forum to add a special BBCode for imgur albums since they have HTML disabled in comments (for good reason).

Edited by hword

Thanks to Pozzum for the showcase video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=614&v=J-IEzGBDkxs

Awesome work on video buddy!!!

You accidentally used the chi town rumble matchup screen for starrcadd '88 :D

in my game with beta 2, when I select Starrcade 88, also the chi town rumble matchup screen shows up, seems to be an error in the mod

Awesome work on video buddy!!!

You accidentally used the chi town rumble matchup screen for starrcadd '88 :D

in my game with beta 2, when I select Starrcade 88, also the chi town rumble matchup screen shows up, seems to be an error in the mod

Yeah I went back and checked my raw recording, and I didn't re order anything, so that's what shows up on version 0.1

Question for TheBleedingRed21 or LordJustice17 - are you guys planning on eventually adding the WCW set pieces to the Nitro arena, similar to the way

I'm testing version 0.2 of your conversion mod. Fantastic work so far. It adds a ton of character to the game.  :)

Nick is actually working with us and we are including his arenas + any edits we do to them.

Also, just found the issue with matchup screen..

Elimination Chamber and Elimination Chamber '13 are the Starrcade '88 and Chi Town Rumble, they share the same matchup screen instead of having own folder like every other matchup lol.

We are just gonna make a generic NWA one for those two and be in version 0.3!

The Sting attires have 5 attires that are named Rob Van Dam something or another. It's the last 5.

Great work otherwise guys

Just checked, are you sure your string pac is the one you downloaded in my mod?

I have all 9 attires named correctly.

Anyone else have this issue?

Also, it was the supplemental mod that I downloaded with it.  I'm downloading the old "With Sting" file to see if that works.  

Is it in the 410.pac file, or are the names in a different file? EDIT: Just saw your post, string.pac

Edited by wtferrell

I just downloaded and used the v1 "With Sting" string.pac, and it works perfect. The v.2 just shows the first 5 or so, then RVD/Rey Mysterio Monday Night etc.  Put v1 with Sting back, and it works fine.  

Okay, I will get it fixed. Glad you got it working lol, no idea how the wrong strings ended up in v0.2

EDIT::

Correction to v0.2 strings is now up, what happened was I forgot to include the german pac in v0.1 and accidently injected it into the older strings which were uploaded for the german text.

You do have to redownload the whole thing if you want the new strings with the Sting Attires. Best way I knew to solve the issue for new people who are downloading.

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

**UPDATE**

Menu mod WILL be ready in time for v0.3!!! Found a new trick to make them in no time, so I will be updating ALL menus eventually, but just the main menu for v0.3.

Here is a preview so far.. I have decided to match the arena selects, the inactive menus will be black and white instead of blue, think it looks better to me. **NOT SURE IF I WANNA KEEP THAT SHAWN MICHAELS, BUT I LOVED THE IMAGE**

908a5d49_o.jpeg

4f1c2b55_o.jpeg

cb0cf0aa_o.jpeg

a9c67f6e_o.jpeg

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

Looks awesome man.  Just had a great time with Stinger vs Flair in the Mid South ring.  Just brought back a ton of memories. 

I think I'm gonna do a wwf attitude menu and a golden era menu since I can get it done fast now.

If anyone wants to suggest some stars for the golden era, feel free to post them.

I'd love to see Sid, Rick Rude, Sting, Flair (any of the 4 horsemen), Pillman, Luger, Hawk/Animal, Vader, etc. 

That'd be awesome man.