[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

You don't use xpacker to edit the misc.

Use HxD. Hit ctrl + f, type apron":10 you will see the rest of the settings. Adjust according to the nitro pac files.

Hey, I got this from 2k forums, but I am having a problem. After installing the files, I lost all sound. All of it. Nothing. I even tried to bring back the old files. Nothing. Nada.

Anything that can help?

Hey, I got this from 2k forums, but I am having a problem. After installing the files, I lost all sound. All of it. Nothing. I even tried to bring back the old files. Nothing. Nada.

Anything that can help?

Fixed on 2K Forums. Restore backup and reinstall.

Thanks guy's but it's to hard to add the multiple attire's im not smart enough lol when you release the propper version could you maybe be able to add one with no names and one with the 10slots open? if not it's cool keep it up

You don't use xpacker to edit the misc.

Use HxD. Hit ctrl + f, type apron":10 you will see the rest of the settings. Adjust according to the nitro pac files.

Thank`s thought i was doing it wrong xD just got alot on my mind due to my surgery next week xD.

Thanks guy's but it's to hard to add the multiple attire's im not smart enough lol when you release the propper version could you maybe be able to add one with no names and one with the 10slots open? if not it's cool keep it up

This one has 100 slots open already. Just go to hex editor, follow my beginners tutorial along with red roosters and edit the numbers you need.

haha I just downloaded these, they are soooo cool! If only we can get the entrances with them (meaning Nitro and a few others) would be incredible. Along with the graphics, but hey this is amazing

I will definately donate for sure!

I was wondering if you were planning on a Thunder arena at all? Just curious....

Entrances is one of the future goals we have.

Yes, if you look at our preview thread you should see a Thunder arena featured there. Thunder will be released when the DLC drops as it will take one of the new DLC slots. Also check out the readme.txt in the download file to see the other "DLC arenas".

Great news, Nick has decided to team up with us as he has been working on his Smackdown fist and WCW nitro arenas. With his help, we can truly make this a special mod, stay tuned for more exciting development :D

Entrances is one of the future goals we have.

Yes, if you look at our preview thread you should see a Thunder arena featured there. Thunder will be released when the DLC drops as it will take one of the new DLC slots. Also check out the readme.txt in the download file to see the other "DLC arenas".

I didn't see that at the bottom of the readme, thanks, Lucha Underground arena too! lol incredible, great work guys.  This has completely butchered my universe plans now, because I cant decide on what arenas to use.

Edited by baken1942

NEW MINOR RELEASE NOW UP IN THE RELEASE FOLDER (BETA v0.2)

=============================================================
 CHANGELOG
Version 0.2
- added updated NJPW ring apron as arapron17.pac and updated 
misc_start01.pac accordingly (credit: narcotictundra)

- updated ltag_main_superstar.pac to deal with startup 
crashes that were affecting certain users

- updated German language string.pac to include proper arena
names in arena select screens (additional langauge updates 
only upon request)

- added copyright pac to replace end of match copyright logos
with transparent logos where applicable

- changed "Don't Try This at Home" screen to include WWF logo. 

- added a "Supplemental Mods" folder in the release folder
that from now on will include separate zip files for optional
and alternate supplemental mods (ie: Sting, Golden Era load 
logos, SD Menu Mod).

Version 0.1
- Initial beta release

very good work. but I think for TNA and ROH. the chosen Arenas too BIG. ROH maybe Backlash and for TNA NXT Arena.

for TNA you can My version of the Impact ring use (apron and so) if you want.

• Like 1

very good work. but I think for TNA and ROH. the chosen Arenas too BIG. ROH maybe Backlash and for TNA NXT Arena.

for TNA you can My version of the Impact ring use (apron and so) if you want.

The arena size is an issue that we are looking to address in future updates. As for us changing slots for the arenas that's not really possible because of how tightly integrated everything is. A lot of planning went into this to make everything fit properly with a number of different limitations.

We kept the NXT arena as is and used the older TNA ring because those are my personal preferences.

We have just added a supplemental mods section to our release folder however, so perhaps I could repack your Impact ring and people who prefer that design could install it as a alternate that would overwrite our TNA ring.

Just an Awesome Mod!, I have the Following question: If i replace ONLY the misc01_start.PAC file, Does it work without the entire Mod?, For the 100 Slots for Alternate Attires?

Edited by BrianK

Just an Awesome Mod!, I have the Following question: If i replace ONLY the misc01_start.PAC file, Does it work without the entire Mod?, For the 100 Slots for Alternate Attires?

I don't think it would work cause there's entries for the additional aprons etc. It would probably crash.

No, there are a ton of changes made in the misc that effect the arenas. If you don't include the rest of the mod your game will crash.

If you look around the forum I believe someone upped a misc that just contains the opened attire slots.