[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

Haha, my least favorite of the Sting attires I've done. Check out Attire 10, the Nitro Walkout.

Awesome shot though in the Nitro ring.

Man, that Nitro backsplash match up screen is sick.

Haha, didn't even pay attention to which one I picked. Just made sure to pick one that wasn't default.

Haven't really gone through it but it looks pretty great so far. I love that the arena titles are changed when you're selecting them. Was expecting 'Nitro' to be displayed as 'Main Event'.

And just like you mentioned that backsplash is great too.

Edited by hword

so i installed my back up and everything worked fine (Original install with no mods or anything). but then i installed your mod again and it still crashes after splash screen.?? i give up for tonight , ill come back to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

yes i deleted the plistWin32.arc file

I'm thinking it might be a corrupted file somewhere. I'll test it in a bit to see if it works for me.

Edit: Not sure what it could be as it loads up. Amazing work guys by the way :)

Edited by beastedot9

Played around with it for a bit. I wanted to check out the NJPW ring so I had to do the showcase match to unlock it, my frame rate dropped terribly when the last objective came up (right before the match ended). Then I tried a match with 2 CAW characters and the frame rate dropped again during the tie-up segment of the match (went back to normal after). However, after that match I restarted my computer and it seems to be working smoothly now. So whatever that issue was it was probably on my end.

You didn't post any screenshots of it (the NJPW ring), here are some from my game if anyone wants to see:

GyBg6c6.jpg

lP4v2SJ.jpg

XiUVfTe.jpgAa8wW8L.jpgZN0zf1Z.jpgcfEiGqw.jpggI9Bc1i.jpg

I also had the problem of the game crashing when using this mod. I then tested the mod by adding 1 file at a time and I figured out that the following file is causing the crash:

WWE 2K15\pac\menu\Assets\anime\mainmenu\main_superstar\ltag_main_superstar.pac

when I replace this with the original unmodded file, my game runs fine.

Would be nice if someone who also has the crashing issue could try it out and post his result here.

Edit: after doing some more digging, seems like the 0001.dds in the D31F4C80.pach is broken, which causes the game to crash

Edited by Scratcher

I also had the problem of the game crashing when using this mod. I then tested the mod by adding 1 file at a time and I figured out that the following file is causing the crash:

Would be nice if someone who also has the crashing issue could try it out and post his result here.

Edit: after doing some more digging, seems like the 0001.dds in the D31F4C80.pach is broken, which causes the game to crash

A huge thanks to him, after the actions that you have written, the game don't crash

then how i remove this pach also i just have constant loading

If you haven't done a backup of the original files (which you should always do when trying out mods) then you have to reinstall the whole game.

OR you could try using a main menu mod which comes with the file mentioned above:

for example I am using the Misc Superstar replacement from the Golden Era Menu mod right now which can be found here!

Just installed the MOD work's bloody awesome but it doesn't include all the attire slots would it be possible to install this mod with the universal misc? And work properly? Or will future releases include the universe patch

thanks scratcher that method worked. i was having problem all night . 

wwe 2k15/pac/menu/Assets/anime/mainmenu/main_superstar/ltag_main_superstar.pac made the game crash.

Its works fine now.. thanks for the mod thebleedingred21 and lordjustice17. looking forward to more of your mods

Edited by payne1

Also, guys Tos DOES include all 100 misc slots.

I went through and manually edited it. I hated that wrestlers had attires who had no business having them and it saying wrestlania.

To change them, just do as normal.

It has Sting '91 attires named and Kevin Nash named.

Is that the 0001.dds texture inside the ltag_main_superstar.pac?

Also, could those with problems identify which zip they are using (with or without Sting) so I can see if the maybe it was a corruption issue with the upload.

Thanks, I'll take a look at the files tonight.

LordJustice, it's the main superstar, it'll work for most but not all. I uploaded the render as a different dxt which made it blank and never redid it. Thought I made a blank one. It needs to be removed or replaced with a working file.

Also, please update the OP and put this contains 100 attire slots in the misc.

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

Is that the 0001.dds texture inside the ltag_main_superstar.pac?

Also, could those with problems identify which zip they are using (with or without Sting) so I can see if the maybe it was a corruption issue with the upload.

Thanks, I'll take a look at the files tonight.

Yes the broken dds is inside the D31F4C80.pach which is inside the ltag_main_superstar.pac and it is broken in both zips.

I am glad I could be of help and I am enjoying your first beta of your mod very much. Thank you for putting this together :lol

i downloaded the one without sting ,  the game just kept infinite loading when i returned the original files the game worked normally

EDIT: Sorry, read that wrong I think. Do you mean that when you did Scratcher's fix it began working?

Edited by LordJustice17