TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

More example on what you can do with it; Invasion Arena with Ambulance Entrance - I edited the ambulance to be red and white rather than yellow and white.

4d5ec6f124a21d94719a9d088c6ab5e3.jpg

dd0a803e757ed6b5d9802a73b80ba2b3.png

• Like 1

The only small issue with the create an arena slot is the limit on aprons - unless you know how to create them, you are stuck with the stuff LordJustice and I made

I'm trying to make some fantasy stuff here and there and small updates to it will come. If anyone makes anything really great and looks pretty cool, I will actually include it in a slot. The only reason I don't add ROH, Lucha and such to slots is that outside of Exhibition, I would never use them and they would take up slots in an already limited space.

Would you guy prefer me to hold off till Friday and add lots more items to the Create An Arena section so there is more to play with or release now? I'd prefer to wait (also make sure no issues) but I'm not sure if that is me being my typical self.

Would you guy prefer me to hold off till Friday and add lots more items to the Create An Arena section so there is more to play with or release now? I'd prefer to wait (also make sure no issues) but I'm not sure if that is me being my typical self.

I'd prefer to wait also.

• Like 1

Bro a useless question but the arena which we create will replace arena slot or will be custom slot.

It will be Night of Champions '11. It was one of the few I had left. You won't miss it, NOC 12 was the same thing, bar a few tweaks.

-----------

Side note, because it replaced Night of Champions 11, you can't have ramps :( but that is life - the ramps will not cause the game to break, just that people will walk through them.

• Like 1

I've decide to actually hold off on this mod for a while. I have something I want to work on and try. No ETA when 2.0 will be up, could very well be 2.1 by then.

Sorry if this is something you guys wanted soon, just feel like no date would be the best way for me to work on this. Will continue to post previews of how everything is going and if everything works first time, I will have it up by the weekend - if not, the next and so on

The wait will be worth it as there will be more stuff

Edited by Skeeno

e158189997f56d432c67add231c37a5a.png

The Plan is to give these arenas a slot each, meaning that all the slots I've wanted to replace would have been used - however, if issues prevent me, they will be included in the Create An Arena part so they can be used there.

• Like 3

How would people feel about Mainevent and Superstars being replaced? They both have ramps and would give me room to put Impact and NJPW on (Both need ramps) and then I would have two extra slots for back up/later arenas.

Edited by Skeeno

UPDATE

All the areas work in the assigned (not TNA, I have not been given permission to use it yet) slot meaning this will go a lot quicker than I expected :) All the thumbnails are done (Post above)

For Wrestlemania 17, the best entrance was the capitol punishment one (wish I could take the top of the building off, but oh well) I've replaced the flag to be black so they shouldn't stand out.

a5f57c85b9fa0906f755f4e2d8f17893.jpga4a13cc8d0597f4784f0797934aacaca.jpg

• Like 1

Is it possible to add R3bellion and wwe insurrextion please?

Yes - you can add one of them as your create an arena slot. I will not be adding them as a slot though as I only have 2 slots left and I want to save them for something I might really like. Taboo Tuesday or Cyber Sunday is something I've always wanted to do but no plans for them yet.

Off to bed now but will leave you with this screenshot; one page has a Full set of custom arenas. Really happy with that

54227746d5c328ab8d66e8ffc3dd973a.png

• Like 1

Is it possible to add R3bellion and wwe insurrextion please?

Yes - you can add one of them as your create an arena slot. I will not be adding them as a slot though as I only have 2 slots left and I want to save them for something I might really like. Taboo Tuesday or Cyber Sunday is something I've always wanted to do but no plans for them yet.

Off to bed now but will leave you with this screenshot; one page has a Full set of custom arenas. Really happy with that

54227746d5c328ab8d66e8ffc3dd973a.png

we need SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT ;)