TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

wrestlemani 31 and anothers arenas don't work for me, that arenas dont have apron.

It seems to me you have not installed it correctly or you still have the .arc file and this is causing issues for you. Have you tried re-installing the mod?

Could i for example change the titantron for the current raw arena with a different one if i wanted to?

You can rebuild Raw on one of the two slots and change the entrance stage, yes.

It will be out tonight or tomorrow. Depends on how long this uploading takes, I compressed it as much as I could, and it is down to 2GB (TNF v2.0 and Creation kit v1.0), this is the standalone and 100 attire version as well. The attire version comes with v5 of Pozzums future string edits and I also edited a few things such as the WWF belts to correctly be named that (Might have missed some). I also have edited the refs attire as I was playing around with it, trying to recreate the blue Smackdown uniform.

New Arenas:

Superstars > NJPW
Main Event > TNA Impact
NOC '11 > ICW
HIAC '11 > GFW Amped
Survivor Series '11 > ROH
NOC '12 > Lucha Underground
Survivor Series '12 > Wrestlemania 17

Over The Limit > Custom Arena (Ramp)
Capitol Punishment
 > Custom Arena (Ground)

Edited by Skeeno
  • Like 3

It will be out tonight or tomorrow. Depends on how long this uploading takes, I compressed it as much as I could, and it is down to 2GB (TNF v2.0 and Creation kit v1.0), this is the standalone and 100 attire version as well. The attire version comes with v5 of Pozzums future string edits and I also edited a few things such as the WWF belts to correctly be named that (Might have missed some). I also have edited the refs attire as I was playing around with it, trying to recreate the blue Smackdown uniform.

New Arenas:

Superstars > NJPW
Main Event > TNA Impact
NOC '11 > ICW
HIAC '11 > GFW Amped

Capitol Punishment
 > Custom Arena (Ground)

can't wait for this, great work

New Arenas:

Superstars > NJPW
Main Event > TNA Impact
NOC '11 > ICW
HIAC '11 > GFW Amped

Capitol Punishment
 > Custom Arena (Ground)

Cracking Job Skeeno! Cant wait for the release :D

Question: Say if I don't want one or two arenas from the new update that you'll release, Is there a way to not install them in game but have the rest in it? Thanks

You would have to edit the files to get that.

• Like 2