TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

That is an older version of TNA impact, I personally like the dark blue design they have now - I don't like much from TNA. I've asked @xWrestling and I'm just waiting for the reply, he hasn't been online since the 11th though so it might be a while. I might have to take a crack at creating it myself but it would be annoying as he has already done an amazing job on it.

Edited by Skeeno

That is an older version of TNA impact, I personally like the dark blue design they have now - I don't like much from TNA. I've asked @xWrestling and I'm just waiting for the reply, he hasn't been online since the 11th though so it might be a while. I might have to take a crack at creating it myself but it would be annoying as he has already done an amazing job on it.

IIRC I think he said a while back that he had a HDD failure and lost all his files for that mod.

IIRC I think he said a while back that he had a HDD failure and lost all his files for that mod.

The link still works though. I've got all the assets downloaded, just need the go ahead.

The link still works though. I've got all the assets downloaded, just need the go ahead.

Oh no worries then. He's a nice guy so I don't expect you'll have any trouble as long as you can get a hold of him.

2025. Only 10 more years to go.

In serious, I don't know. I am being bogged down with work as of late and having to keep up a social life (ugh...) but I am trying to get as much done as I can.

Edited by Skeeno

Been really bored of making this mod and took the day off from doing it yesterday but today I started work on some more assets and crap.

d134c7deba6253725cc13fc0f06b4e9b.png

How does this look?

Edited by Skeeno
  • Like 1

In serious, I don't know. I am being bogged down with work as of late and having to keep up a social life (ugh...) but I am trying to get as much done as I can.

I've had to work overtime for like the past 3 weeks @.@ hopefully it's ending soon.

• Like 1

I've had to work overtime for like the past 3 weeks @.@ hopefully it's ending soon.

This is my first ever job and the 9-6 work hours really caught up on me. v2.0 is almost ready to go but I have a few things to get done before I am happy with it.

• Like 1

Little update; Release date is unknown now as I've ran into a few issues. Will be working on it as much as I can and if I get lucky, it could be up for Sunday or Monday. Just depends on how much can get done.

Little update; Release date is unknown now as I've ran into a few issues. Will be working on it as much as I can and if I get lucky, it could be up for Sunday or Monday. Just depends on how much can get done.

No problem brother. We can wait.